56 replies to this topic

• Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Shattrath
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:49 AM

View Postichor, on 19 September 2012 - 01:28 AM, said:

Ok, fair transformation, you're at least on the right track if your back and legs can compare.

I'm going to try not to sound like I'm trying to disencourage anything or put anyone down here - But I can't help but facepalming at all the teenboys that spent two months in the gym just to consider themselves fitness-guru's. It's ridiculous from the point of view of someone that has been doing this for years at a professional level and see this kids build as nothing more than average - for a kid. A freshman. I'm pretty sure my body could compare to this when I was 12-14 years old. I deadlifted 240, squatted 200 and benched 180kg's raw at the age of 20 and I have always had a "aestethic" appearance, as aestethic as it gets for a natural lifter. But - what I can do and not is really irrelevant, and there are defineately alot of people out there that was stronger and in better shape than I ever was at that age.
I can't help but using of Billian as a prime example here, with his videos of benchpresses when he's lying absolutely flat on the bench with his elbows nearly straight out (among other things), like he had absolutely no idea about form. He still seemed to be presenting himself as a fitness guru on these forums like he was the guy to educate people here about training despite of the fact he couldn't be arsed to do enough research to learn proper and safe technique for himself. I hope for his own sake that he have gotten better since then. To elaborate, lying flat on the bench while benchpressing will almost certainly cause shoulder injuries in the long run. Tate and Rippetoe would probably bitchslap anyone for putting videos with form like that out in any kind of educational context.

Show some responsibility, show some respect for other people instead of trying to feed on the clueless. Some degree of self-critisism and sense of reality would be great. If anything, the ability to be honest with yourself is nothing but priceless for your own sake when it comes to building and strength. And to anyone that wants to get into training, for strength or shape, seek advice from professionals at your gyms, and check out sites with professional tutors that actually got some education and insight into anatomy, mobility and nutrition. Mark Rippetoe and Starting Strength is always a great place to learn some of the basics, from someone that knows what he's talking about. There's a overflow of false information out there and I'd hate to think of anyone hurting themselves for life because they trusted the advices from clueless freshmen with questionable experience.

My two cents, I expect nothing but hate and misc insults and attempts to derail/decredit me from people on these forums, but hey - it was worth a shot.

Might aswell tell people that they won't look like The Rock if they drink 3 protein shakes per day for a month.

Posted Image

#42 Jaxington

Jaxington
  • Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:49 AM

Ok, fair transformation, you're at least on the right track if your back and legs can compare.

I'm going to try not to sound like I'm trying to disencourage anything or put anyone down here - But I can't help but facepalming at all the teenboys that spent two months in the gym just to consider themselves fitness-guru's. It's ridiculous from the point of view of someone that has been doing this for years at a professional level and see this kids build as nothing more than average - for a kid. A freshman. I'm pretty sure my body could compare to this when I was 12-14 years old. I deadlifted 240, squatted 200 and benched 180kg's raw at the age of 20 and I have always had a "aestethic" appearance, as aestethic as it gets for a natural lifter. But - what I can do and not is really irrelevant, and there are defineately alot of people out there that was stronger and in better shape than I ever was at that age.
I can't help but using of Billian as a prime example here, with his videos of benchpresses when he's lying absolutely flat on the bench with his elbows nearly straight out (among other things), like he had absolutely no idea about form. He still seemed to be presenting himself as a fitness guru on these forums like he was the guy to educate people here about training despite of the fact he couldn't be arsed to do enough research to learn proper and safe technique for himself. I hope for his own sake that he have gotten better since then. To elaborate, lying flat on the bench while benchpressing will almost certainly cause shoulder injuries in the long run. Tate and Rippetoe would probably bitchslap anyone for putting videos with form like that out in any kind of educational context.

Show some responsibility, show some respect for other people instead of trying to feed on the clueless. Some degree of self-critisism and sense of reality would be great. If anything, the ability to be honest with yourself is nothing but priceless for your own sake when it comes to building and strength. And to anyone that wants to get into training, for strength or shape, seek advice from professionals at your gyms, and check out sites with professional tutors that actually got some education and insight into anatomy, mobility and nutrition. Mark Rippetoe and Starting Strength is always a great place to learn some of the basics, from someone that knows what he's talking about. There's a overflow of false information out there and I'd hate to think of anyone hurting themselves for life because they trusted the advices from clueless freshmen with questionable experience.

My two cents, I expect nothing but hate and misc insults and attempts to derail/decredit me from people on these forums, but hey - it was worth a shot.

good advice (: I think this dreamz guy should be used as motivation to "Seek advice from professionals at your gyms, and check out sites with professional tutors" as you said. :P
Posted Image

#43 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:00 AM

What did I just read?  People come to a wow forum for fitness advise?  Is this real life?

Dear Wow Community,

Who should I vote for and should I go to college.  

Rofl please.

PS  He does not say what his fitness goals are in the video.  Is he trying to get big? cut? who knows and who cares.

• Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Shattrath
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

Just watched the video.

For the love of god, please stop acting like a mixture of Zyzz and Athene.

#45 Krigoz

Krigoz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/1/1/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1938
  • 3v3: 2889
  • RBG: 1721

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:07 AM

merde, sacre bleu! baguette.
Posted Image

#46 Rofrot

Rofrot
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/2/2/1/.

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

"What diet is that? For a guy that currently weighs 165 lbs., stands 5' 10" and is 20 years old, that diet will be much more food than he'll think he needs if his information has come from the typical sources of misinformation.

He'll need 300 grams of protein, plenty of good fat, and moderate glycemic carbs for a total of perhaps 5-6000 calories per day. I typically advise that 4 big meals and a gallon of whole milk per day will get the job done better than just about any other approach for a novice." -Rippetoe
Posted Image

Edited by Rofrot, 19 September 2012 - 07:57 AM.

#47 bruceweiner

bruceweiner
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Stormscale
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

all these ppl trying to put this kid down saying he doesn't know how to not be fat

its ez guys just http://www.hydroxycut.com/   eat this and then sleep and np you lose the fat over the night

it says it in the top corner   "lose weight"

#48 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

edit: fuck im late

Edited by Jontex, 19 September 2012 - 01:22 PM.

Posted Image

#49 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

View PostJontex, on 19 September 2012 - 01:13 PM, said:

<3
Way to repost stuff from last page Fake Jonathan

#50 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/0/1/1/2
  • RBG: 2222

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

EAT NERDS GET SHREDDED FOR PRESIDENT 2012
Posted Image

#51 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

View PostParkways, on 19 September 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Awesome vids. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

+ REP FOR KNOWING WHO DANIEL CORMIER IS

He's one of my old teammates at AKA!
Posted Image

#52 Kreeds

Kreeds
  • Kreeds
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/0/.

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

All i saw was a 5.2" 10 stone wet through kid in the video, am i missing something ?

#53 Thugjitsu

Thugjitsu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostKreeds, on 19 September 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

All i saw was a 5.2" 10 stone wet through kid in the video, am i missing something ?

Do you even lift, bro?
Posted Image

#54 ñåéé

ñåéé
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Protection 1/2/2/2/0/2

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:25 PM

View PostKreeds, on 19 September 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

no mean things!

#55 Akcen

Akcen
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1754
  • 3v3: 2735
  • RBG: 928

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

Sisi Dreamz

#56 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

157 cm, really?
Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#57 Claynz

Claynz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 1344
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:47 AM

Dreamz 1# Brack and yerrow!