Prefered stats in PvP?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Androme1

Androme1
  • Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

I'm thinking Power/Vitality/Toughness would be all-around the best in WvW for general survivability purposes, + you don't need that much offensive stats since most of the damage against structures (when organized..) comes from siege weapons.

On the other hand, one might argue that more defensive stats will barely make a difference because when an enemy zerg, zergs you, you die, although my experience in WvW is not really: ''If you're receiving pvp damage, it's from atleast 40 people''- you know? Surviving and escaping with your life after a small skirmish could be vital for your teams overall performance, not having to run all that way back.

For sPvP I really have 0 idea what stats or types of builds to go for. What are your thoughts?

#2 Superpope

Superpope
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2
  • RBG: 576

Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:43 AM

Although I cannot really speak for WvW, since I do not play it all the often, I can speak fro the sPvP side of things =D

I have a whole compendium of builds here: http://spvp.org/inde...sis-compendium/
Mainly starter builds that will guide you along the right paths.

For stats I choose: Vitality, toughness, compassion, and then power. I mainly use rune of the soldier because it makes me a lot stronger to damage, and then choose amulet of soldier to increase my power along with defensives like in my rune sets. I choose not to go for huge DPS builds because I do not really think that is where guardian is best utilized, but I am sure can be viable with the right build and mindset.

Member of DWi gaming

Posted Image

DWipvp.com

spvp.org

Personal youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<