Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 19:29. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

WLD WLS MoP help lock spec, glyhps

warlock glyphs affliction mop 3v3

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Maldictus

Maldictus
  • Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 11:37 PM

So I 'm playing a lock before, I am completely new to this class and have experience as a hunter to roughly 2100. I'm looking to push for 2.2k for the first time this season with a IRL warrior friend but neither of us have run this comp before, and I don't know what my priorities or spec should be.

I guess my main technical questions would be, how much of the time do I spend doing 1v1 damage? Would sacrifice be worth taking? If so, would I spec soul link for + 20% hp which would help self healing or is it better to go for on demand things like dark bargain or sacrificial pact. I'm not sure if I should be going for survival talents because I'll get trained and just spamming damage or if warlocks can have time to freecast.

What would our strategy generally be... dot up 2 targets and malefic grasp on kill target? Or should I be spending my shards on soul swap and just dot and fear.

Tips would be appreciated against general comps like dealing with cleave or wizard cleave teams. I guess this question may be hard to answer easily because its subject to change. I would assume more on use cooldown stuff against heavy burst comps and passive healing vs dot cleave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warlock, glyphs, affliction, mop, 3v3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users