• Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2406

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

View PostSascatuan, on 08 September 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

he DID get a dq, as i said before.
Explains why he is arguing so vehemently for prior notice. He's one of the players caught during the drug test.

#42 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

View Postwodeta, on 08 September 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

I am horrible because i got gladiator range as RLS says the s6 dk champ.
LOL
Every fucking person here is telling you how fucking stupid you are and all you can say is this? And maybe you can quote me where I fucking said that you're horrible? It's just amusing that some dude who managed to get glad range as RLS is whining that he got a DQ and is giving all these completely fucking stupid points.
First you want to tell us that it's completely fine to boost your friends to t2 and then you start saying that this other dude doesn't deserve glad this season. So it is fine that a shitter gets t2 with you playing his account, that there might be some new player who gets frustrated from meeting r1s boosting people and might even quit wow or quit pvp because of the frustration, that people who cant get glad against boosters and wintraders dont deserve it which is so fucking logical (????) So if a shitty duelist team like you gets stomped by a R1 team several times and gets out of the glad range they don't deserve it? Or wait, you probably sniped every fucking shit team you could find the last few days and avoided boosters as good as possible but yeah you completely deserve glad, right?
This is just IGNORING the fact you said they should tell people when they are going to scan for bots, when they scan for wintrading or boosting, so shits like you can stop. What a fucking joke every post you have made is and you don't even stop posting.

We all get it dude, a shitter who is scared that his class won't be fotm next season is crying he didn't get glad this season, yeah we honestly get it, now fuck off dude. Nobody here at all gives a shit about your title and being here defending your shit won't get you the title either but you are this pathetic that you actually feel better to argue with all these people here. There have been like 5+ people involved and nobody at all agreed with that trash you're posting. This isn't about titles, comps or anything, this is just about fucking stupidity.

#43 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

hahahaahahahaahahaha tl dr man srsly
Posted Image

#44 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

Thanks for proving that someone with the IQ of a rock can achieve AJ access.

#45 Epzyxo

Epzyxo
  • Epzý
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/.
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:10 AM

View Postwodeta, on 08 September 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

I am horrible because i got gladiator range as RLS says the s6 dk champ.

valid argument, jk. he didn't even get glad as dk in s6 you dog

Posted Image

#46 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:17 AM

View PostHyrmine, on 09 September 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

LOL
Every fucking person here is telling you how fucking stupid you are and all you can say is this? And maybe you can quote me where I fucking said that you're horrible? It's just amusing that some dude who managed to get glad range as RLS is whining that he got a DQ and is giving all these completely fucking stupid points.
First you want to tell us that it's completely fine to boost your friends to t2 and then you start saying that this other dude doesn't deserve glad this season. So it is fine that a shitter gets t2 with you playing his account, that there might be some new player who gets frustrated from meeting r1s boosting people and might even quit wow or quit pvp because of the frustration, that people who cant get glad against boosters and wintraders dont deserve it which is so fucking logical (????) So if a shitty duelist team like you gets stomped by a R1 team several times and gets out of the glad range they don't deserve it? Or wait, you probably sniped every fucking shit team you could find the last few days and avoided boosters as good as possible but yeah you completely deserve glad, right?
This is just IGNORING the fact you said they should tell people when they are going to scan for bots, when they scan for wintrading or boosting, so shits like you can stop. What a fucking joke every post you have made is and you don't even stop posting.

We all get it dude, a shitter who is scared that his class won't be fotm next season is crying he didn't get glad this season, yeah we honestly get it, now fuck off dude. Nobody here at all gives a shit about your title and being here defending your shit won't get you the title either but you are this pathetic that you actually feel better to argue with all these people here. There have been like 5+ people involved and nobody at all agreed with that trash you're posting. This isn't about titles, comps or anything, this is just about fucking stupidity.

Posted Image

Edited by slantsix, 09 September 2012 - 02:17 AM.

#47 subsidal

subsidal
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/1/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2414

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:09 AM

I cannot believe I took the time to read that wall of text.

Posted Image

#48 Godx

Godx
  • Xlordzapple
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Drak'Tharon
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/2/2/1/1/0

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:57 AM

None of these shit threads can match up to the original one where emberstorm shitters Pankakez and Oq and Sj wintraded, all of these are shit.
Http://twitch.tv/LordZapple
Http://youtube.com/LordZapple
The God You Once Believed In, Only Better And More Perfect, Godx.

#49 Railander

Railander
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1503
  • 3v3: 1573
  • 5v5: 1227
  • RBG: 768

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

View PostHyrmine, on 09 September 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

LOL

please rest assured not all brazilians are retarded like him.
after all stupid people are all over the world.

Posted Image

#50 cochonhalal

cochonhalal
  • Turnedlife
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/0/0/2/.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

View Postwodeta, on 08 September 2012 - 06:11 AM, said:

If they were only DQing win trade teams i would agree with you, but since they are reseting teams that accountshare/boosted and even only did anything that they consider "queue manipulation" like snipening, queue dodging and staying in queue while 1 party member is offline its too much for me.
I find hard to believe that all this people saying that this is the best thing that ever happened to wow in pvp NEVER boosted even a friend for free or account shared with a friend to help them out.
They are DQing rival and duelist teams aswell this is just retard if they actually go through with it

you are literally the dumbest nigga on AJ.

starting to think you bought ur glad / wintraded now, gonna be interesting checking ur armory after titles are given.

#51 bcx

bcx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/1/1/2/1
  • RBG: 1980

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

View PostZapple, on 09 September 2012 - 03:57 AM, said:

None of these shit threads can match up to the original one where emberstorm shitters Pankakez and Oq and Sj wintraded, all of these are shit.

How many times can you post the same thing? It's getting extremely annoying.

#52 tiifa

tiifa
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/0/2/2/0/.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:12 AM

Posted Image
duskfall on mop arena:
[21:45:24] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: wanna ndo any arena
[21:52:19] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: this game
[21:52:21] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: is so shit
[21:52:22] [W From] [Patrick Scibior]: i swear
[21:52:37] [Patrick Scibior]: dead in a silencing shot fuck this game
[21:52:53] [Patrick Scibior] has gone offline.

#53 Koshimo

Koshimo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1513

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:23 AM

View PostZapple, on 09 September 2012 - 03:57 AM, said:

I don't understand how or why you clump pankakez and sj with oq. Oq obviously win traded like a fiend on Vengence but pankakez and sj had nothing to do with that and no one win traded on emberstorm except brenner's rmp (magezlol) which got reset.
xD

#54 wrathebe

wrathebe
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/1/.

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:33 AM

View Postcochonhalal, on 10 September 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

starting to think you bought ur glad / wintraded now, gonna be interesting checking ur armory after titles are given.

how ironic that you've bought all of your titles, L M F A O.

#55 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

View Postcochonhalal, on 10 September 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Well if i dont get gladiator its probably because of account share, since 90% of high rated players in this game sells rating or help theirs friends, but doenst seem so in this two weeks, right now everybody is a Paladin of Justice and never did anything like that right?
Posted Image

#56 skeetzxo

skeetzxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2045

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

View Postwodeta, on 10 September 2012 - 01:29 PM, said:

Well if i dont get gladiator its probably because of account share, since 90% of high rated players in this game sells rating or help theirs friends, but doenst seem so in this two weeks, right now everybody is a Paladin of Justice and never did anything like that right?

God damn where to start, probably? Link the teams you sold boost's on because you barely got gladiator on your main toon. People got reset for account shares that manipulated the ladders eg; Glad sells, 2200 sells and R1 sells. How do I know this? It's simple, everyone has played on someone elses account.

Heck I even played on my friends account, but I didn't boost them in arena. I played around on their class in a BG or did some 2v2 for fun and look at me mum, I didn't get reset!

TL;DR

You're fucking stupid.

Edited by skeetzxo, 10 September 2012 - 02:41 PM.

Posted Image

#57 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:46 PM

View Postskeetzxo, on 10 September 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

God damn where to start, probably? Link the teams you sold boost's on because you barely got gladiator on your main toon. People got reset for account shares that manipulated the ladders eg; Glad sells, 2200 sells and R1 sells. How do I know this? It's simple, everyone has played on someone elses account.

Heck I even played on my friends account, but I didn't boost them in arena. I played around on their class in a BG or did some 2v2 for fun and look at me mum, I didn't get reset!

TL;DR

You're fucking stupid.

i wont link the team i boosted to glad because i dont want them to get reset you idiot, if you dont believe me i dont fucking care.
Posted Image

#58 Mindflayz

Mindflayz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:52 PM

View Postwodeta, on 10 September 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

i wont link the team i boosted to glad because i dont want them to get reset you idiot, if you dont believe me i dont fucking care.

"sniff sniff" I smell horseshit
+ rep me if im useless as ever :)

#59 skeetzxo

skeetzxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/0/0/2
  • RBG: 2045

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

View Postwodeta, on 10 September 2012 - 02:46 PM, said:

Let me get this straight, you're not getting glad because of "probably" account sharing yet the team you boosted is? Where is the logic in that one mate.

Get off the forum trader.
Posted Image

#60 Lewisxo

Lewisxo
  • Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

View Posttarnization, on 08 September 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Posted Image

???????

I don't quite understand where you are coming from?
www.justin.tv/lewisyomage check out my stream and remember to hit the follow button :) i'll be streaming in 1080p around feb-march time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<