#1 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

It'd be interesting to see how Blizzard resetting so many teams affected people's opinions regarding MoP :)

Explain your votes!

Edited by Hyrmine, 11 September 2012 - 03:34 AM.

#2 Rhordizledog

Rhordizledog
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationC-town

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

Doesn't really bother me, there will always be cheaters in some way/shape/form. One door closing is another opening for them.
"It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills or it will fester and putrify"
-The Cheshire Cat

#3 Warrlokk

Warrlokk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronze Dragonflight
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationFareham UK

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Increase. I love to read the drama threads
Spoiler
Posted Image

#4 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1879
  • 3v3: 2694
  • 5v5: 2249
  • RBG: 2276

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

doesn't change much, still going to play it regardless... nice to see they're taking it more seriously though

#5 Cres

Cres
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/0/1/1/0/.

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

Doesn't affect me at all. If they are actually resetting teams on a greater scale wether it is for wintrading or account sharing it just shows that they are actually trying. On the other hand if nothing happens then its the same old same old. Maybe overall fishyness will decrease because people start to be more causious.

#6 Hnng

Hnng
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline 0/2/1/0/1/1

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:30 PM

I like it but doesn't affect my decision

#7 Koshimo

Koshimo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 1513

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

Increase so hopefully next season idiots won't waste their time trading and fucking the ladders. Also I guess it kinda shows blizzard cares about pvp.
xD

#8 Warrlokk

Warrlokk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronze Dragonflight
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • LocationFareham UK

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

View Postwodeta, on 07 September 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Decrease, they shouldnt just throw one of the longest season away in the trash, they could let everyone know that they were planning on doing this in the begining of s11 and s11 would actually be good.

The people who dont deserve their titles are getting DQ and  who gonna get the titles dont deserve them aswell.

You would be a terrible world leader. "If the rich don't get to be rich, then neither does anyone else". I think its nice to see people who have actually got to the 2400ish bracket legit get a glad title instead of the wintrading retards who could get the title without trading if they tried hard enough. This is why greed is one of the 7 sins y0
Spoiler
Posted Image

#9 sharkoulolz

sharkoulolz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/0/2/0/2/.

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

glad title instead of the wintrading retards who could get the title without trading if they tried hard enough.

And what is with the people who played legit to r1/glad but they just boosted other accs?
Its a bit retarded what blizz is doing xd
But anyway i think this is just perfect maybe now this whole boosting/wintrade shit is gonna stop and the ladder will be fine after all these years :<

#10 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

View Postsharkoulolz, on 07 September 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

And what is with the people who played legit to r1/glad but they just boosted other accs?
Its a bit retarded what blizz is doing xd

it's not like they changed the ToS this season, it's always been against the rules to account share / boost people

#11 wodeta

wodeta

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:11 AM

View PostWarrlokk, on 07 September 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

You would be a terrible world leader. "If the rich don't get to be rich, then neither does anyone else". I think its nice to see people who have actually got to the 2400ish bracket legit get a glad title instead of the wintrading retards who could get the title without trading if they tried hard enough. This is why greed is one of the 7 sins y0

If they were only DQing win trade teams i would agree with you, but since they are reseting teams that accountshare/boosted and even only did anything that they consider "queue manipulation" like snipening, queue dodging and staying in queue while 1 party member is offline its too much for me.
I find hard to believe that all this people saying that this is the best thing that ever happened to wow in pvp NEVER boosted even a friend for free or account shared with a friend to help them out.
They are DQing rival and duelist teams aswell this is just retard if they actually go through with it

Edited by wodeta, 08 September 2012 - 06:14 AM.

Posted Image

#12 hearthadinlol

hearthadinlol
  • Kaska
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:22 AM

Increase, I can't wait for a season without Wintrading/Boosting!

i picked this one.
Posted Image

#13 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

View Posthearthadinlol, on 08 September 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

Increase, I can't wait for a season without Wintrading/Boosting!

i picked this one.

bitch you cant be serious ... you saying this is like a crack head going NA MAN GET RID OF THAT SHIT NO NEED FOR IT.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#14 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 1910

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:34 AM

View Postwodeta, on 07 September 2012 - 11:25 PM, said:

Decrease, they shouldnt just throw one of the longest season away in the trash, they could let everyone know that they were planning on doing this in the begining of s11 and s11 would actually be good.

The people who dont deserve their titles are getting DQ and  who gonna get the titles dont deserve them aswell.

And who are you to decide who deserve their titles? Don't get me wrong, mine was safe even without this whole deal but it just ticking me off to see that kind of attitude.

By the way, Blizzard always dealt with cheating this way, they're not only looking to discourage cheating but to catch cheaters off guard.

#15 Chizzey

Chizzey
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2160

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:55 AM

cant wait for new season if they keep it this way!!!

finally we can play again and have fun w/o traders and people w/o t2 which didn't deserve it muhahahha

newbs raging hard, and everyone else out there get a fucking job instead of ruining other peoples spare time

#16 Chizzey

Chizzey
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2160

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

View Postwodeta, on 08 September 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

So in your opnion someone who just joined a friend account to rush him to 2200 dont deserve glad and some duelist retard deserve it?
if you think that you should just kill yourself.

yes, the "duelist retard" deserves it more then the scumbag breaking the ToS deal with it you piece of shit

#17 Mindflayz

Mindflayz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

View Postwodeta, on 08 September 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

So in your opnion someone who just joined a friend account to rush him to 2200 dont deserve glad and some duelist retard deserve it?
if you think that you should just kill yourself.

If people didn't wintrade/exploit stuff then the "duelist retard" would be the gladiator so ye...
+ rep me if im useless as ever :)

#18 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/0/.

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

View Postsharkoulolz, on 07 September 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

Then that's too bad. People break the ToS many many times and were eventually punished.

Pretty sure Cdew had his account perm banned for the same thing, those people crying about this should shut the fuck up and count themselves lucky that this didn't happen to them.

#19 Jamal

Jamal
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 960

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Personally i've never really had a dairy queen dilemma, I mean there's other places like Brewsters and 3b's ice cream around here so why settle for dairy queen.

#20 Warrlokk

Warrlokk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronze Dragonflight
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • LocationFareham UK

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:07 PM

View PostChizzey, on 08 September 2012 - 11:56 AM, said:

yes, the "duelist retard" deserves it more then the scumbag breaking the ToS deal with it you piece of shit

I can't agree more with this. I've only been a duelist so far but I was in glad range this season until I disbanded team and moved server. If you break the ToS and boost a friend's account, THEY don't deserve it. You might be a duelist, but you have to start somewhere.
Spoiler
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<