• Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2374
  • 3v3: 2874
  • 5v5: 2458
  • RBG: 2352
  • LocationAZ

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:07 AM

I figured i'd make a wall of text on the beta forums about how I've felt about various classes playing the beta. I know there is a very slight fraction of a chance that anything would actually happen, but it's better to try and fail then not try at all.

If anyone wants to read the wall of text and agrees with any of my various points then feel free to support the thread.
http://us.battle.net...opic/6521342167

#2 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Good thread, I wish I could bump it.

I really don't see how Symbiosis is ever going to be balanced. How can you balance a class around having another classes ability's? Especially in such a situational way. It's just not possible.

Dispel CD should be half of what it is now if CC's are going to stay how they are. I think Blizzard has been really dumb in not addressing CCs when changing dispels. It was very obvious how much this was going to affect the game, and from looking at posts on the beta forums, they seem to mostly echo Nahjx thoughts on the matter.

edit: On Spellsteal...did they not just drastically increase the mana cost very recently because of that same problem? Really strange that they wouldn't scale the mana cost..

Edited by Zong, 07 September 2012 - 02:55 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Nahj

Nahj
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2374
  • 3v3: 2874
  • 5v5: 2458
  • RBG: 2352
  • LocationAZ

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostZong, on 07 September 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Good thread, I wish I could bump it.

I really don't see how Symbiosis is ever going to be balanced. How can you balance a class around having another classes ability's? Especially in such a situational way. It's just not possible.

Dispel CD should be half of what it is now if CC's are going to stay how they are. I think Blizzard has been really dumb in not addressing CCs when changing dispels. It was very obvious how much this was going to affect the game, and from looking at posts on the beta forums, they seem to mostly echo Nahjx thoughts on the matter.

edit: On Spellsteal...did they not just drastically increase the mana cost very recently because of that same problem? Really strange that they wouldn't scale the mana cost..
I don't recall them toning down spellsteal yet. I'f i'm not mistaken I don't think I've even seen a mage go under around 80% mana or be forced to use a mana gem/evo for mana.

Symbiosis is going to be really interesting to watch throughout the expansion.

Edited by Nahj, 07 September 2012 - 05:57 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WoW, MoP, Arena, 3v3, Balance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<