Kushi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Hello there,
I am Maphack1337 a.k.a. Kushi and I have been an active gamer I was 8. I have been making videos on and off since 2006 until I got picked up by TGN, a gaming network on YouTube, which when I got myself into a schedule. What most people don't know about me is that I am a handicapped gamer, my left hand only has 3 fingers from which only one can effectively be used on the keyboard. This leads to some basic dissadvantage when it comes to competitive gaming, something that I am a huge fan of.

I started gaming for fun as most children playing Platform games on NES and other consoles like SEGA and ATARI and then one day I got my Game Boy with Tetris in it. Later on, after leaving the Game Boy behind, I started playing Playstation games like Tekken and other fighting stuff. When I hit 12 I started playing computer games competitively on a local level and reached being the best Sniper in my region in Counter Strike. When Counter Strike 1.6 came out and Sniper Rifles got nerfed I moved to Diablo II and to be honest that was the starting point of my RPG addiction. After Diablo II I played Dark Age of Camelot for about 3 years and then moved on to WoW which I am playing up until today reaching 2500 rating for 3 consecutive seasons.

I made this video not only to show to "normal" people that everything is possible but mostly to inspire people with "drawbacks", people like me, to keep on doing what they love and keep on pushing. At the end of the day, if you enjoy what you do you will get better and better at it.

I want to thank Braindeadly and Jimos who have been backing me up since the day I met them, my arena partners, Nopain, Hypnotizze, Rivso, Ewlol and Joe, my girlfriend for standing by me and supporting my dream of becomming a professional gamer and all my friends who in their own way have helped me get closer and closer to my goals. I also want to thank Athene for being such a huge inspiration to gamers and for supporting the community in every way possible.

I hope that this is not just another video that gets forgotten from one day to another but I hope it becomes the beginning of something bigger and stronger, a community of gamers that talk about others with respect and admiration, not hate and jealousy.

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt...

ME!

#2 cochonhalal

cochonhalal
  • Turnedlife
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/0/0/2/.

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:32 PM

everything on one finger? holy shit respect

#3 Embriox

Embriox
  • Members

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

Kushi is boss

#4 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:03 PM

a community of gamers that talk about others with respect and admiration, not hate and jealousy.

rofl
Ghost of the white faced clown

#5 Kushi

Kushi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 06 September 2012 - 07:29 PM

View Postcochonhalal, on 06 September 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

everything on one finger? holy shit respect
Thanks alot :)

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt...

ME!

#6 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your disability but glad you're still having fun gaming and that your comfortable talking about it.

Have you seen scary movie?
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#7 Reliuna

Reliuna
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Balance
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 September 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostKushi, on 06 September 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

I also want to thank Athene for being such a huge inspiration to gamers and for supporting the community in every way possible.
i think athene holds the same inspiration value as kim kardashian.

a community of gamers that talk about others with respect and admiration, not hate and jealousy.
yea.
Posted Image

#8 Thedream

Thedream
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2

Posted 07 September 2012 - 07:51 PM

Have you ever considered changing from righty to lefty?  I assume you have full control over the 3 fingers and it would be easier to use the mouse with your left hand and keyboard with right.

Posted Image

live.laugh.love

i am the law

#9 Kushi

Kushi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

View PostThedream, on 07 September 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

Have you ever considered changing from righty to lefty?  I assume you have full control over the 3 fingers and it would be easier to use the mouse with your left hand and keyboard with right.
Nah, my left hand doesn't bend so that it can opperate a mouse properly, I have tried it.
Thanks for the advice though = ]

ME!

#10 Breadstic

Breadstic
  • Meebz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Malfurion
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/1/1/0/0
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:22 AM

well we were all thinking it u just said it

#11 Raux

Raux
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Gorgonnash
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

a

you have control of your feet? you could pull another 8+ binds with 2 dpad kickers, or set your movement up on one and free up your keyboard hand for a more customized pad of some kind.
i am #83

also i fucked a lesbian

also i fought a ninja in a bar and made him piss himself

raux

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<