• Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Balance 2/2/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2916
  • 3v3: 3073
  • 5v5: 2409
  • RBG: 2316

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:29 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 05 September 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

You have to be pretty thick to think it is unfair that your main team gets reset, if you did boosts on multiple different accounts. Not only did you violate the terms of use, but you could easily have traded points to your own team.

You will not be permanently banned for boosting, but they have been resetting / temp. banning people who got reported, and had other persons IP's connected to them. So if you logged other accounts, and did not do anything to hide it and played arena, I would not be suprised if you got your titles removed.

In S8 when I was doing a boost to rank1 on Cataclysm bg, Skoez and his team of shitters reported me (obviously after being cocky about it, trying to snipe us and being put back in the dumpster after failing). The entire 5v5 team was reset on the account I was playing on, and my main got banned for 48 hours.

Let's just be crazy and think outside of the small box your living in, if I play with people who have bought their accounts, something which in this example I would not know about, and we manage to go gladiator/r1 w/e, is it fair that I lose the title because someone else is violating the terms of use without me knowing it?

#282 subsidal

subsidal
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/1/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2414

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

View PostConradical, on 04 September 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

so one of the only people providing real information in this thread (instead of just trash talking) is no longer going to provide information because people just constantly bash him whenever he posts.

i just want more info. i don't care about all this bickering between certain people. can't you guys insult each other in another thread that isn't this big? :|

#283 Vamel

Vamel
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/1/0/.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

http://eu.battle.net...teyjin/advanced    no r1 ? whyyyy

#284 Vamel

Vamel
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/1/0/.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:47 AM

not enough mmr i guess

#285 Milkshackle

Milkshackle
  • LocationBrasil, Sao Paulo

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:04 AM

its just me that saw a warrior on the team. ?

#286 Libyanator

Libyanator
  • Barasi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2401

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostMilkshackle, on 05 September 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

its just me that saw a warrior on the team. ?

jk see Jowblob in the team :))))))))))
[3:54:02 AM] Obelodalix: When it's full on flop
[3:54:06 AM] Obelodalix: Mine just gets lost
[3:54:09 AM] Obelodalix: in a sea of balls
[3:54:11 AM] Obelodalix: cuz I'm danny hart

#287 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 2/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2643
  • 3v3: 3261
  • 5v5: 2737
  • RBG: 2654

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 05 September 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

Also if you think Blizzard are not able to see all the details, like we were, you are pretty ignorant :-)

Trust me, they can see what they need to see, except perhaps the actual game footage. They simply hid it from the public.
???
It's still dumb they removed a good feature from armory?
Was cool to see what other people did vs certain teams, or something like that - or just backing up claims of "farmed you 10-0 cy@"...

#288 subsidal

subsidal
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/1/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2414

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

Yes I thought that was a great feature. Seeing series standings between two teams.

#289 Rhordizledog

Rhordizledog
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationC-town

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

my 1900 team "wintraded" ILL NEVER GET A TITLE WITH "R" IN IT!
"It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills or it will fester and putrify"
-The Cheshire Cat

#290 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ragnaros
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2246
  • 3v3: 2532

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:45 AM

View PostMelbyz, on 05 September 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

Let's just be crazy and think outside of the small box your living in, if I play with people who have bought their accounts, something which in this example I would not know about, and we manage to go gladiator/r1 w/e, is it fair that I lose the title because someone else is violating the terms of use without me knowing it?

wait, you thought u were playing with the actual people who own xavier and blubs? :D

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 05 September 2012 - 02:47 AM.

View PostPouncedd, on 12 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper and have looked at the numbers comparatively for almost every class

View PostJontex, on 23 June 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#291 Neoolin

Neoolin
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/2
  • RBG: 1718
  • LocationCluj

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

Like nobody knows how much boosting shit is around ... ship happens ,u still got the money from the buyers

#292 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 2477

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:32 AM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 05 September 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

You have to be pretty thick to think it is unfair that your main team gets reset, if you did boosts on multiple different accounts. Not only did you violate the terms of use, but you could easily have traded points to your own team.

You will not be permanently banned for boosting, but they have been resetting / temp. banning people who got reported, and had other persons IP's connected to them. So if you logged other accounts, and did not do anything to hide it and played arena, I would not be suprised if you got your titles removed.

In S8 when I was doing a boost to rank1 on Cataclysm bg, Skoez and his team of shitters reported me (obviously after being cocky about it, trying to snipe us and being put back in the dumpster after failing). The entire 5v5 team was reset on the account I was playing on, and my main got banned for 48 hours.

good ol times

Posted Image

#293 Kutz

Kutz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/1/0/0/.
  • RBG: 2284
  • LocationOceanside

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:47 AM

So since I played wow while I was deployed in both afghanistan and kygystan or however that shitty place is spelled then again in germany but only for a day on my ride back, then began playing seriously again back in the states what would you say my chances are of getting banned/reset just because I player while I was deployed on a connection there is no possible way for me to get a hold of...
Posted Image

Spoiler

#294 Fadezz^

Fadezz^
  • Fadezz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/1/1/1/.

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

View PostKutz, on 05 September 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

So since I played wow while I was deployed in both afghanistan and kygystan or however that shitty place is spelled then again in germany but only for a day on my ride back, then began playing seriously again back in the states what would you say my chances are of getting banned/reset just because I player while I was deployed on a connection there is no possible way for me to get a hold of...

sorry man but im going to say very close to 100%

#295 Smooviex

Smooviex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/0/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1775
  • 3v3: 2872
  • 5v5: 2415
  • RBG: 2376

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

that's rough if you get stripped for this

#296 magechrille

magechrille
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 2665

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:32 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

[16:00:47] c",) (Wolo/Wolmertbesthuntereu): fan vad ja älskar u-länder
[16:00:53] c",) (Wolo/Wolmertbesthuntereu): kan köpa så sjukt billiga tjänster av dom

#297 Shadaka

Shadaka
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 1/0/0/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2045
  • 3v3: 2469
  • RBG: 384

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:36 AM

hope you got a refund for your buy

#298 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:44 AM

View PostMelbyz, on 05 September 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

Yes, it would be fair, since your teammates, who not only lied to you, but also violated the ToS should not be eligble for any of it, and should be punished. How would Blizzard know if you were innocent and did not know?

It's like saying if your friends are arranging games without your knowledge, during the night, you see it fair not to have the team reset? Everyone would claim they had no knowledge of it. If you chose some scumbag partners, it is your fault.

View PostWallirik, on 05 September 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

???
It's still dumb they removed a good feature from armory?
Was cool to see what other people did vs certain teams, or something like that - or just backing up claims of "farmed you 10-0 cy@"...

Yep, but apperently too many reports were made. Blizzard is here to maximize profit, it has become pretty obvious now has it not?

#299 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:49 AM

View PostLibyanator, on 04 September 2012 - 04:34 PM, said:

2nd year this early? wtf

im back on the 24th
sucks to go back to school day before mop tho (if u gonna play that is)

i've taken a week off, cuz im a nerd :c

Edited by Hyuru, 05 September 2012 - 06:50 AM.

#300 Ludiwarrior

Ludiwarrior
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/0/1/0
  • RBG: 1482

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:53 AM

CRY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Tears from my Left eye fell down and dropped on my balls .....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<