• EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 956
  • 3v3: 1687
  • RBG: 768

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostMENARDI, on 04 September 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

Oh god I'm so gonna quit this game if Tyriela gets r1... duelist dog who camped for 9 months after getting boosted by rank one players in the first 2 weeks.

Posted Image

We stopped playing at rank 1 when we had 1 hour queues and stuff.

Which was earlier this year.
So it's like nobody have played since then. It's totally fine!

View PostKekmoo, on 04 September 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

hahahaha oh god

Hey Shinez, don't laugh :(
No need to remind you the times you alt+f4:ed when we met in 3v3 and 5v5 right?

Edited by NoSkillsDjena, 04 September 2012 - 04:12 PM.

#222 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:14 PM

Can't believe that guy starts posting now. I wish he would take the title and stfu without making everyone hate him even more.

#223 zionlicious

zionlicious
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2342

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:16 PM

View PostHyrmine, on 04 September 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Can't believe that guy starts posting now. I wish he would take the title and stfu without making everyone hate him even more.

Can't believe people like you have the access to post here, should just stfu and fuck off.

Getting hate cause everyone else cheated and we didn't seems legit

Edited by zionlicious, 04 September 2012 - 04:18 PM.

#224 NoSkillsDjena

NoSkillsDjena
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 956
  • 3v3: 1687
  • RBG: 768

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostHyrmine, on 04 September 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Because it's totally my fault our team stopped playing and everybody infront of us cheated?

#225 Kekmoo

Kekmoo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 2357
  • 3v3: 2733
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostNoSkillsDjena, on 04 September 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

Hey Shinez, don't laugh :(
No need to remind you the times you alt+f4:ed when we met in 3v3 and 5v5 right?
what times? xd

#226 Pattzi

Pattzi
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terokkar
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

in b4 supapala dont get reset because blizzard liked his movie :))))

#227 Mistyflip

Mistyflip
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/1/1/.
  • RBG: 959

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

faith in blizzard restored.

oh and gz to tyriela for a well deserved r1, being the only out of the 9 highest teams on vindi to play legit, lol.
Posted Image

#228 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

This is so funny, even though it seems many players who played legit got reset aswell.
So many randoms will get r1, best season end gift ever xD.
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#229 Sjx

Sjx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Antonidas
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:21 PM

View PostZapple, on 03 September 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

If by "boosting their dormant alts to glad rating" you mean, boosting the teams up, then win trading other teams and then disbanding the teams they used to win trade on the last night of the season, then yes. I guess you're right :). While streaming teh wintrade and having the hunter rage everything the DK would "DC" after a kill, yes. You're completely right. I'm sorry.... <3. Warac's team that was used to win trade then disband, Oaks House used to win trade and then disband. Oaks Lab going 0-13 on last weekend. "brb missing que" and zero to sixty both going 0-15 in the same week. Overloading Scatter also going 0-12 same night. But whatever you have to call it :). Have fun with your win traded rank 1 5s, Oq is on the team. Enough said. <3

I rarely ever post on AJ because I think it is pretty pointless unless you have something important to say, with that being said every preconceived notion of these teams you have aren't even close to the truth. I will go one by one and tell you what happened with each team because I'm nice like that.

Our main fire MLP, "quarterpast sjs bedtime" was disbanded to create an extra fall back glad spot for our alts because it was no longer necessary to have that team(we are getting rank 1 in 5s).

You don't have a W/L for "oaks house" for the last week because there was none. It wasn't wintraded, it was actually accidentally disbanded by me trying to clean up my, not-so-perfect, 2s and 5s record teams for a spiffy armory. I was actually pretty emo about it for a couple days because it fucked over a couple of my friends. So to try to make up for my mistake I releveled "oaks house" and is now known as "Back from the swamp", same players different team. Pankakez felt bad for me so he even left his team to help me level it in a couple days.

"Oaks lab" didn't go 0-13 the last week, that is a bit over dramatic. We faced them with our fire MLP, "Blue berry kush", which we joined to help our DK friend, who was in PR range already, get gladiator. We actually went about 50% with them and there were even some words exchanged between Warac and their shaman, Georgiapeaches, bitching about our pve gear and how shitty their comp was compared to ours. You really think Jon, Karizi, and Slimtoast would bring over some of their mains to wintrade our friends and 5th alts?

I don't know who "brb missing queue" is, give me some character names. I don't think any of us were even on that team, I could be mistaken.

"Zero to sixty" was my 2nd alt shadow priest's team. We got to 2432 I believe and decided to sit on the team for awhile. Nonex didn't want that so he invited Pankakez's(the lesser shadow priest to myself) alt, Emmawatsonx and tanked very slowly over a period of a month or two. I believe it was mostly to triple dps and maybe a few other comps. You'd have to ask him.

"Overloading Scatter" didn't even queue the last few nights. It was my triple healer team and I was preoccupied with fixing my disbanded team and helping my DK friend get glad to focus on trying to level that as well. Those two seemed more realistic to level since both Elemental Shamans and Restoration Druids  were mediocre at best during that time.

To wrap it up I will tell you a story about Oq. We used to be really good friends and he was a cool guy, we hung out in skype late night a lot and spammed Hunter/Disc 2s all the time, I think we were highest in US at the time. After not getting rank 1 in season 10 he decided he was going to bring him and his 6 or so priests to random BGs and get as many rank 1s as he could. One BG he chose was Vengeance, where he met the best of the best wintraders and ddosers this world has seen, you should see some of their methods... They turned him into a very evil person later in the season but before doing so we compiled our 6 friends and made our 5s team, "Cunning Cleave".

Everything on my teams are legit, sorry it sucks that it has to be that way but its the truth. There's no competition on Emberstorm at all, no need to cheat. The only reason Emberstorm had queues this season is because I was queuing one of my 8 alt teams. You're welcome.

Edited by Sjx, 04 September 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#230 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

I got a tl:dr version for this but it's pointless, only directed to one person.
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#231 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

pm each other fuck no one wants to read these wall of texts for 1 on 1 replys

#232 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostNycto, on 04 September 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

pm each other fuck no one wants to read these wall of texts for 1 on 1 replys

... then don't read it......
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#233 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

i didn't, which is part of the point... it's a thread about blizzard doing something about wintrading etc this season, not about this guys 8 alts

#234 Taunkaztorm

Taunkaztorm
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

View PostNycto, on 04 September 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

i didn't, which is part of the point... it's a thread about blizzard doing something about wintrading etc this season, not about this guys 8 alts
It was more interesting to read than your moaning, just sayin'

OnT: I must say it's sort of weird that Blizzard suddenly starts to care about PvP though, I mean, it's sort of too late to save PvP from boosts etc by now since pretty much everyone does boosts now adays...

View Postwisdomcube, on 15 September 2011 - 05:58 PM, said:

Priest are better healers than shaman but why would a lock play with a a class that shares the same cc dr? People are just too fucking stupid to realize this.

"NIckelback is good u know.."

#235 Xhanon

Xhanon
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2280
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

Should just give Teams - rating for not being active every 1 - 2 weeks

But good to see they do some stuff atleast

Edited by Xhanon, 04 September 2012 - 05:46 PM.

#236 Saru93

Saru93
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/1/0/1/1/1

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostTaunkaztorm, on 04 September 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

OnT: I must say it's sort of weird that Blizzard suddenly starts to care about PvP though, I mean, it's sort of too late to save PvP from boosts etc by now since pretty much everyone does boosts now adays...

"some" priest is trying to save his Titles, so he just told blizz to do something

Edited by Saru93, 04 September 2012 - 05:50 PM.

#237 Vengeânce1296684277

Vengeânce1296684277
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/1

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostSjx, on 04 September 2012 - 05:21 PM, said:

To wrap it up I will tell you a story about Oq. We used to be really good friends and he was a cool guy, we hung out in skype late night a lot and spammed Hunter/Disc 2s all the time, I think we were highest in US at the time. After not getting rank 1 in season 10 he decided he was going to bring him and his 6 or so priests to random BGs and get as many rank 1s as he could. One BG he chose was Vengeance, where he met the best of the best wintraders and ddosers this world has seen, you should see some of their methods... They turned him into a very evil person later in the season but before doing so we compiled our 6 friends and made our 5s team, "Cunning Cleave".

How exactly did you come to learn these methods yourself then? Seems similar to a Khuna/Xandyn thread, where 2 "friends" fall out with each other, and then they start to rat each other out.

Edited by Vengeânce1296684277, 04 September 2012 - 05:59 PM.

#238 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:56 PM

View PostTaunkaztorm, on 04 September 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

maybe they won't do boosts though if they believe their main team would be compromised through it

but imo this is a one time super-scare where blizz have gone over the top completely in a hope to discourage foul play, i doubt they'll do this every season but it's up to people to call their bluff (or don't because foul play is retarded)

Edited by Zaephyr, 04 September 2012 - 05:58 PM.

"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#239 Sjx

Sjx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Antonidas
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:02 PM

View PostVengeânce1296684277, on 04 September 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

How exactly did you come to learn these methods yourself then? Seems similar to a Khuna/Xandyn thread, where 2 "friends" fall out with each other, and then they start to rat each other out.

There's no ratting any one out, he openly admits he did it. He did so in this thread. We have some of the same friends and what they did has been posted and shared among these forums as well. That's how I come to find out his methods.

#240 Taunkaztorm

Taunkaztorm
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Demonology

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

View PostZaephyr, on 04 September 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

maybe they won't do boosts though if they believe their main team would be compromised through it

but imo this is a one time super-scare where blizz have gone over the top completely in a hope to discourage foul play, i doubt they'll do this every season but it's up to people to call their bluff (or don't because foul play is retarded)
I tihnk there's a higher risk of 90% of the PvP community quitting WoW because they can't make money of it at least. I for once have never been planning to play MoP, and even if I was planning to MoP I'm pretty sure that I'd scrap these plans because of these mass-disqualifications.

View Postwisdomcube, on 15 September 2011 - 05:58 PM, said:

Priest are better healers than shaman but why would a lock play with a a class that shares the same cc dr? People are just too fucking stupid to realize this.

"NIckelback is good u know.."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<