• Curse Sites
Help

Glyph of shadow word death needs to be a minor glyph!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Blur

Blur
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

Agree or disagree? It seems to me that blizzard is purposedly trying to kill every skill element in the game. That aside I do like some of the changes they have done.

#2 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:57 PM

First they made it easier for casuals to PvE, now they're trying to make it easier for casuals to get rating, going into the right direction.

#3 Kujaqt

Kujaqt
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

The fact that it is a hard choice for you is a good thing. It promotes diversity - and it is not only priests who have it like this, other classes/specs have some really hard choices too. It's a good thing, not a bad thing.

I don't see how it takes away from skill, given that it is still there should you want it.

Keliann said:

our paladin's a huge asian flake, PM if you're somewhat close to DC and can make it, will be running TSG and possibly another comp

Originally Posted by clouds
I don't think you can win-trade at MLG

#4 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

The problem with the glyph is that the damage is always reduced, even below the threshold. So it would need to be changed completely and a new minor glyph should be added to reduces damage taken by SW:D to zero if the target is not killed.

#5 Blur

Blur
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Shadow 0/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

View PostKujaqt, on 30 August 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

The fact that it is a hard choice for you is a good thing. It promotes diversity - and it is not only priests who have it like this, other classes/specs have some really hard choices too. It's a good thing, not a bad thing.

I don't see how it takes away from skill, given that it is still there should you want it.

The thing is, that with the game in its current state (of course it shouldn't be judged by it current state though, as pre expansion patches are never balanced) is that we really can't take away glyph of desperation nor glyph of inner focus, as pretty much anything can you take you from 100 to 0 in a stun or a silence at the moment, that leaves one open slot to choose between all these new and exciting glyphs. Personally I find instant holy fire to be a favourite, but I'd definetly take that away for the shadow word death glyph.

What I DO hate immensely though, is that the glyph doesn't ship with the patch, we have to get sheeped to eternity by awfully shit mages for 25 days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<