#62 Jimbalanced

Jimbalanced
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:24 PM

Rewording your statement's won't change the fact that you wintraded.

#63 avoid

avoid
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/1

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

View PostStarcookie, on 29 August 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

I've not deleted any threads regarding me.

If it makes you happy, I've stood down (...again) - I don't have the energy to continue with this every season.

What I did this season, is no different to what Geru did, and better than what Zuniyaki was planning on doing.

this is about you

#64 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

View PostXevioslol, on 29 August 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

He has admitted to ddosing and wintrading in S9 (By claiming he was forced to do it).
Yet you defend him, not wise.

No, I admitted to Simontja ddosing in Season 10, which is why we re-created the team and went 34-0 without him.

I've never admitted to wintrading, only purposely dropping games to lower my own rating.

I'd take your complaints a little more seriously about the fact that I dropped 5 games, except:

1) I can name at minimum 3 other teams that did this in the past 7 days in EU alone, which were Rank 1 with tournament players in them
2) Within 24 hours of me dropping 5 games to the R1 Vindi team, Geru's team dropped 4 games to the R2 team (who then complained, double-standard much?)
3) The now Rank 2 teams on Vindication is a full boost group, so I genuinely don't care that they didn't get their titles
4) If the boost team weren't so full of themselves, they could have just used my title calculator and they'd have seen they were 3 rating behind, given it updates much faster than the armory.

Not that I have to justify myself, mostly because of point #1.

I stood down as a Moderator, you can stop the witchhunt now.

#65 Adden

Adden
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Laughing Skull
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2690

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostStarcookie, on 30 August 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

No, I admitted to Simontja ddosing in Season 10, which is why we re-created the team and went 34-0.

I've never admitted to wintrading, only purposely dropping games to lower my own rating.
You are so full of shit. Doesn't matter one bit how innocent you try to make those 5 losses look like. The fact is that your team did ask us to wintrade rating for you. And as we never showed up, you obviously looked for other alternatives. Don't even try to justify it. You lost, have some dignity and admit it for once.

#66 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:17 AM

You standing down was an admission of guilt and nothing less. Just give it up man.

#67 Starcookie

Starcookie
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Naxxramas
  • Sturmangriff / Charge

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:19 AM

I'm not playing your ring-a-ring-a-rosie games and we're going in circles here - I can't be bothered.

You spoke with Shear, not me. Shear is like a dog, he has to be kept on a leach or he does stupid things. The leach wasn't on that day. Shear, however, isn't me. Any wintrade you agreed to do was between you two - The fact you're openly admitting you wanted to wintrade, however, makes you no better than what you "presume" happened.

View PostGalaleo, on 30 August 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

You standing down was an admission of guilt and nothing less. Just give it up man.

Incorrect. I stood down as the majority of the site asked me to, so I did. Just as I did last time. All it means, from an AJ point of view, is that reports will take longer to be answered. Moderators don't have access to IP addresses since the new Forum, which is why I always found it funny when people accused me of using AJ to DDOS.

I'm sure you can move your hate onto somebody else now for the next Season, as it certainly won't be used on me.

--

I'm done posting in here, the amount of in-real life threats because of what happened on Vindication is retarded.

#68 Cyanerd

Cyanerd
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Laughing Skull
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2400
  • LocationDKDK

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:27 AM

You spoke with Shear, not me

on the screenshot you were in the group conversation agreeing to what was decided, even tried to hide your own tracks by deleting what you said...

Or am i completely wrong here?

( this being the screenshot im referring to: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2z3xqq8.jpg )

Edited by Cyanerd, 30 August 2012 - 12:29 AM.

Cyanerd for president.

#69 Adden

Adden
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Laughing Skull
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2690

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:36 AM

View PostStarcookie, on 30 August 2012 - 12:19 AM, said:

I'm not playing your ring-a-ring-a-rosie games and we're going in circles here - I can't be bothered.

You spoke with Shear, not me. Shear is like a dog, he has to be kept on a leach or he does stupid things. The leach wasn't on that day. Shear, however, isn't me. Any wintrade you agreed to do was between you two - The fact you're openly admitting you wanted to wintrade, however, makes you no better than what you "presume" happened.

Incorrect. I stood down as the majority of the site asked me to, so I did. Just as I did last time. All it means, from an AJ point of view, is that reports will take longer to be answered. Moderators don't have access to IP addresses since the new Forum, which is why I always found it funny when people accused me of using AJ to DDOS.

I'm sure you can move your hate onto somebody else now for the next Season, as it certainly won't be used on me.

--

I'm done posting in here, the amount of in-real life threats because of what happened on Vindication is retarded.
Are you kidding me? Check the pictures. You were in the skype convo with Statix and Shear. Don't even play it as if you didn't know what was going on. Also why would you remove your messages if you think you did not say or do anything wrong? If we wanted to wintrade with you, we would have done it. You guys were the one approaching us, not the other way around.

I can't recall ever writing real life threats to you? I'm honestly not even mad over a rank one title. You weren't the one who fucked us up. Roevs, Hevan and Ziir did. Only reason I'm posting this is to once again expose how twofaced you are. Acting all nice and mature on arenajunkies but in reality wintrade every season.

Edited by Adden, 30 August 2012 - 12:52 AM.

#70 Libyanator

Libyanator
  • Barasi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2401

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

Right on the money.
[3:54:02 AM] Obelodalix: When it's full on flop
[3:54:06 AM] Obelodalix: Mine just gets lost
[3:54:09 AM] Obelodalix: in a sea of balls
[3:54:11 AM] Obelodalix: cuz I'm danny hart

#71 Galaleo

Galaleo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:48 AM

Starcookie keeps digging, Adden keeps throwing dirt on top. How many more lies will this pathetic person get caught in? lol

#72 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:53 AM

View PostStarcookie, on 29 August 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

I've not deleted any threads regarding me.

If it makes you happy, I've stood down (...again) - I don't have the energy to continue with this every season.

What I did this season, is no different to what Geru did, and better than what Zuniyaki was planning on doing.

After all this time, you're STILL making excuses for your shady stuff in World of Warcraft XDXD

Man the fuck up and shut up.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#73 Devz

Devz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Talnivarr
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/0

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:57 AM

Shear, Starcookie and co are the biggest scumbags around.

I had so many issues with Shear when he was on Talnivaar the guy is actually fucked in the head . This post doesn't surprise me in the least, there is pretty much nothing that they wouldn't do or stoop too to get that oh so precious Rank 1 title, pathetic .

I know they have been accused in the past of doing dodgy stuff I'm just glad that people are actually seeing these fucking low lives for what they really are. Try getting out of this one Shear you tosser. I haven't played the game in over 5 months, but I recently heard about all this drama and it kinda makes me glad I don't play anymore. What the fuck happened to the community?

Also it is a complete joke that someone like Starcookie is allowed to be in a position of power and for so long, come on Rapture wake up. In before this thread is deleted.

:priest:

#74 Zieloe

Zieloe
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Balance 2/0/2/1/2/.
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:59 AM

Why would you do anything other than play legit to get gladiator or #1. Surely the purpose of getting it is to have a sense of accomplishment and be happy about achieveing it, and if it's not then you're trying to impress people over the internet on a PC game, nobody you know IRL is going to even understand what a gladiator title even is lol. Anyone who cheats to get #1 has to have attention issues because without getting it legit there is no personal sense of achievement.
Posted Image

#75 TteSPORTSDoomsen

TteSPORTSDoomsen
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/0/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 2477
  • 3v3: 3080
  • RBG: 2541
  • LocationTyskland

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:19 AM

Eventho you call him scumbag he still shows more matureness than 98% of the whole AJ community. He's one of the only ones that can argue without insulting which doesn't seem to work for the most in here. I still like Starcookie because he did a great job on some things and been more useful than all of you together but well... haters gonna hate, flamers gonna flame.

#76 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:20 AM

Why are you even a junkies allowed poster?  You're fucking public scum, you should have never been let a moderator especially after your admission to DDOSING in Season 9.

You're the type of dog shit that ruins this game for so many.  You shouldnt even be allowed to post on AJ.

#77 tika

tika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/2/2/1

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostLolflay, on 30 August 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

After all this time, you're STILL making excuses for your shady stuff in World of Warcraft XDXD

Man the fuck up and shut up.

Hey will you return??? We need a new pvp guild with a GM like you <3
Posted Image

#78 Goztrak

Goztrak
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/1/1/.
  • LocationSweden

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:52 AM

Starcookie its kinda hilarious how you have been accused for wintrading your way to rank1 past couple of seasons, there's always been some sort of pics of proof, u think this is a coincidence? i don't think anyone cares about your explanations really..None rly liked you as a moderator and its about time you stepped the fuck down

#79 Micol

Micol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2437

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

This thread has nothing on the hacking drama. Who still cares about oldschool wintrading? The future is in major crimes.

#80 Rhordizledog

Rhordizledog
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • LocationC-town

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:05 AM

View PostMicol, on 30 August 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

This thread has nothing on the hacking drama. Who still cares about oldschool wintrading? The future is in major crimes.
Please refer to the "Hydra Identity Theft" thread =) ty!
"It needs to be purified by someone with evaporating skills or it will fester and putrify"
-The Cheshire Cat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<