• Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/0/0/2/0

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:19 PM

View PostScratchyo, on 03 October 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

and the hot from the pet... just call 5 pets = 5 hots = 100% hp
rly needs to be fixed
you on crack mate? one does not use stampede defensively just for heal ( in like 99% of the cases ). That's one. Two : if you do use it, it has 5 min cd. Three: spirit mend heals for 40k in total over 10 sec and is easily dispelable as we dont have more hots PLUS it has 28 sec cd. Four: hunter's self heal is nowhere close to other classes that are immortal atm. Other than that, we have close to no self heals at all ( except exhilaration )

#82 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

View PostKettu, on 29 August 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

BM feels just as strong as it was back in s5 during prenerf readiness double bestial wrath tbh : P

It has more utility atm than any hunter spec has ever had.

It's basicly last season's BM hunter with all these additions:

+silencing shot
+readiness (resets CD of bestial wrath)
+8sec aoe root (if you decide to spec into it)
+real stealth (glyph)
+knockback (glyph)
+spell reflects during deterrence (glyph)
+being able to shoot people in your melee range (LOL)
+you barely even have to use cobra shot, the passive focus regen combined with Fervor is sick
+Kill command usable from 25y range
+You're pet now has shadowstep ambush on 20sec CD (Blink Strike)
+Rabid's become a really good offensive CD (gives 50% more attack power to pet for 20sec)

Might be biased cause BM has always been my favorite spec but I don't really see how any hunter can whine with all the new stuff we got, MM will be fine at lvl 90 when you get a good bow anyways.

PS: Blink Strike is best skill ever !

Buy microphone

#83 averagepriestz

averagepriestz
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

View Postinfectionx, on 13 September 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

At least retpalas were not THAT retarded in s5 :P.

We were ;-)

Remember we gave -20% to overall stats? Only problem was that DK + Hpala were even better. Since the Hpala could spec into that shit aswell, plus unlimited mana.

Edited by averagepriestz, 04 October 2012 - 04:41 AM.

#84 SoulSurvivors

SoulSurvivors
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Jaedenar
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

Well you guys (and by guys I mean hunters) should be happy now. I remember Braindeadly jumping out of his pants in attempts to ensure everyone around that warlocks was his ultimate demise and impossible pain in ass to everyone else (which is partly true, I admit), which, on other hand, didnt stopped koreans to win the fuck out of everyone else in the tournament; but thats different story.

Point is:
its ur turn to be op! :D and blizz will hopefully do something about that burst, however history tells us otherwise

Edited by SoulSurvivors, 04 October 2012 - 10:13 AM.

#85 Kujaqt

Kujaqt
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/2/0/2/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:21 AM

View PostSoulSurvivors, on 04 October 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

Well you guys (and by guys I mean hunters) should be happy now. I remember Braindeadly jumping out of his pants in attempts to ensure everyone around that warlocks was his ultimate demise and impossible pain in ass to everyone else (which is partly true, I admit), which, on other hand, didnt stopped koreans to win the fuck out of everyone else in the tournament; but thats different story.

Point is:
its ur turn to be op! :D and blizz will hopefully do something about that burst, however history tells us otherwise

The hunter forums have been pretty quiet during the first few days of arena... That generally means we're OP atm :P

Keliann said:

our paladin's a huge asian flake, PM if you're somewhat close to DC and can make it, will be running TSG and possibly another comp

Originally Posted by clouds
I don't think you can win-trade at MLG

#86 Scratchyo

Scratchyo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/1/.

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

View PostSmiercx, on 03 October 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

you on crack mate? one does not use stampede defensively just for heal ( in like 99% of the cases ).Three: spirit mend heals for 40k in total over 10 sec and is easily dispelable as we dont have more hots PLUS it has 28 sec cd. ( except exhilaration )

First: those guys used it offensive. just to deal dmg with those pets and used a bug to get spirit mend from every pet thats fighting for him(5 or smth)
Second: maybe u dont know the bug im talking about.
Third: 5x spirit mend is not "easy" dispelable, coz when u dispelled the first 1 or 2 hots the target is already healed to full hp.

yesterday i had like 3 of 5 hunters who used spirit mend with 4 or 5 pets up, and he got 5x spirit mend up which healed him from 20% hp to 100% in like 2 seconds. i dont have a hunter so i dont know how to reproduce it, but that sounds like a bug to me which has to be fixed

and that pets soloing ppl without any shot from hunter... i dont know what to say

Edited by Scratchyo, 04 October 2012 - 04:19 PM.

#87 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2567
  • 3v3: 3226
  • 5v5: 2495
  • RBG: 2592

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

View Postaveragepriestz, on 04 October 2012 - 04:40 AM, said:

We were ;-)

Remember we gave -20% to overall stats? Only problem was that DK + Hpala were even better. Since the Hpala could spec into that shit aswell, plus unlimited mana.

+10k judgement with seal of blood on sub-20k health pools :c

#88 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 2013
  • 3v3: 2710
  • 5v5: 1437
  • RBG: 2227

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

View PostWallirik, on 04 October 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

+10k judgement with seal of blood on sub-20k health pools :c

but at least the player was doing the killing, not some npcs

Edited by Speedymart, 04 October 2012 - 05:13 PM.

Posted Image

#89 Kettu

Kettu
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Dunemaul
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationKuwait

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostSmiercx, on 03 October 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

spirit mend heals for 40k in total over 10 sec
If you pop a few CDs, it heals for 150k per pet, so with 5 pets it heals for 750k.

Heals for ~65k per pet normally.

#90 Shadowtiger

Shadowtiger
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

View PostScratchyo, on 04 October 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

First: those guys used it offensive. just to deal dmg with those pets and used a bug to get spirit mend from every pet thats fighting for him(5 or smth)
Second: maybe u dont know the bug im talking about.
Third: 5x spirit mend is not "easy" dispelable, coz when u dispelled the first 1 or 2 hots the target is already healed to full hp.

yesterday i had like 3 of 5 hunters who used spirit mend with 4 or 5 pets up, and he got 5x spirit mend up which healed him from 20% hp to 100% in like 2 seconds. i dont have a hunter so i dont know how to reproduce it, but that sounds like a bug to me which has to be fixed

and that pets soloing ppl without any shot from hunter... i dont know what to say
But it still is on a 5 min cooldown (that also is the most retarded offensive cooldown in the game - exept that they can be CCd).
Not trying to say its balanced but still, it's not something you just magically use everytime you drop low...
Everyone knows that BM dmg is absurd, and so is warriors when they pop CDs, and SPs/warlocks survivability. Question is; What the fuck will we do when (notice when) we get hit by the nerfbat. Nothing will be able to stop SP mage druid after that.

#91 Kujaqt

Kujaqt
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Frostwhisper
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • RBG: 384

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostShadowtiger, on 07 October 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

But it still is on a 5 min cooldown (that also is the most retarded offensive cooldown in the game - exept that they can be CCd).
Not trying to say its balanced but still, it's not something you just magically use everytime you drop low...
Everyone knows that BM dmg is absurd, and so is warriors when they pop CDs, and SPs/warlocks survivability. Question is; What the fuck will we do when (notice when) we get hit by the nerfbat. Nothing will be able to stop SP mage druid after that.

Use our tears for lube as we masturbate the season away.

Keliann said:

our paladin's a huge asian flake, PM if you're somewhat close to DC and can make it, will be running TSG and possibly another comp

Originally Posted by clouds
I don't think you can win-trade at MLG

#92 Zong

Zong
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostShadowtiger, on 07 October 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

This is a very valid concern and I don't see why anyone would have faith in Blizzard to actually make sure that Surv/Marks become PvP viable(considering that they both need pretty huge buffs to get even close to competitive with BM). Sure most of us hate mongoloid BM are really want to go back to our finesse specs, but considering that we only have one viable PvP build right now, if BM nerfs aren't compensated then we'll be stuck playing a gimp BM with no alternatives.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<