• Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

Posted Image

atrox is recruiting for Mists of Pandaria. We are known as the best German MMO PvP guild and are looking to recruit the best players, those that attend and aim to win tournaments. Our current requirements are 2500+ rating in S11 or a track record that shows you will be able to rock in MoP. Our guild is German speaking, but all of our members are able to speak English well. While we focus on German speaking players we consider accepting applications from players of other languages. Known players from our guild include Kajn and Geru. We also have a competitive GW2 team and you may know Lyr, Zwacky or Tarair.

Tournaments
We plan to host tournaments in MoP and aim for getting sponsors for price money as well as our attending players. Currently we prepare a lot of things, but need an updated tournament UI for MoP to get started. If someone has a working tournament UI for MoP I would be very interested. Players that are capable of playing or helping in the organization of tournaments as shout-casters, technicians, camera men or addon writers have a huge bonus on their application.

Guild leadership
It is uncommon for a high-end pvp guild to be lead by someone without arena success. As with football clubs - the managers are not on the playing field but watch the game from the grandstand. Many of you know me as writer on AJ. For atrox I also write, organize and have some of our top players as advisors for recruitment and player assessment.

Contact
You can contact us on our website or me directly here on the AJ board.
We are playing on the server EU-Aegwynn on alliance side. You can check out our players on the arsenal, too.

#2 Hyuru

Hyuru
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • RBG: 2237
  • LocationNOT EVEN EU

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:08 PM

Everything sounds so funny in german

Mitgliederverzeichnis

ot: gl with your recruitment!

Edited by Hyuru, 29 August 2012 - 07:09 PM.

#3 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

Thanks Hyuru. German is indeed a funny language. We can form endless words like Donaudampfschiffkapitänsweste.

We will also do an interview in German and English this weekend with the guild leaders Zwacky and Lyr. If you have questions for them you can post them here. We will talk about GW2, WoW and atrox idea of hosting tournaments and being a sports-team.

#4 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

We are currently looking for a very good holy paladin.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atrox, recruit, alliance, EU, tournament

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<