• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

View PostHäxantutto, on 29 August 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Hey!

I've played KFC with my dear friend Djkatze and Tbow since I got my gurthalak on my warrior, It went very well and we reached 2440 mmr with a team rating of 2412, unfortunately my team rating was dropped as they decided to queue thugcleave and apparently failed extremely hard and had wrong specs etc etc.... anyways i've been camping my warriors personal rating ever since because hunter couldnt play last weeks or months of season ( he wasnt replace able to continue KFC in our oppinion ), I play rogue & mage also so we decided to try reach 2500 (glad cutoff or glad range on Misery BG aka hardest BG in the world) with other comps such as fireplay,fire mls or something like that.

The weeks went and we keept queueing at a few times but team rating was around 2250 but didnt really have serious partners for the team as the games played was too high for ppl to bother play in it on their mains.

Last week I actually tried really hard to find some ppl to play fireplay or fire mls with, managed to get team rating to 2300 and most people that I desired to play with didnt have enough time for various unforunate reasons which sucked for me, so I kinda gave up on this whole thing, another duelist season....

however TODAY (22.00 and LAST day of season)
My awesome partner Tbow and Dogfish (aka brothersalsa) helped me queue MLS in my warriors team to try push glad last hours, we started at 2350 mmr and had really good win / ratio , reached 2500 mmr , struggled against a few teams and went back and fourth at 2460 team rating. By the time its 1 hour and 10 minutes left and team rating is 2470 we meet DOUBLE HEALER + WARLOCK with 2.2k MMR or something. They dont even try to win, we ALSO KNOW the people playing it and they are trying to ruin for us not even replying to whispers just to draw us and waste our time so we lost 30 rating just to this and only 20 min left after this happened, no time to queue dodge either etc. We did queue after that asap again and obviously got them because they were from our server, we were facing ALOT of crossrealm teams last hours at 2400+ mmr

Shoutout to double healer team: OUTLAND EU / MISERY BG
BENSUP, some shit shaman that got kicked from a 3v3 team with 6 players so TBOW my partner could play with them to 2.5k (they are 2497 safe glad 11-0 after playing with tbow , from 2380-2500.

SOLOY, warlock that i've known for about 2 seasons and played together with sometimes, even played some RLS for fun with him and tbow (TODAY)

ANDORITH, irl friend of our sick hunter partner, had 2470 as thugcleave (desereved glad) tried to queue last days to get some rating but ended up losing 100 team rating and couldnt repair the team unfortunately, this guy also knows the people I play with and ignores whispers etc

Apparently SOLOY "didnt know it was us", this guy also got his rank one title from 5s s10 when another warlock played his character after playing up to 2.2k mmr himself.

BENSUP wanted to ruin for us cuz he was kicked from the gladiator team that tbow got invited to help them even reach the fucking gladiator rating ,would never of happened otherwise. gz tika,cyrfer,heyimmvp and thaya btw

ANDORITH; unknown reason for doing it , abit envy for not getting gladiator in his own team ( i dont know but he certainly was aware of the situation and fucked us over)

this is kinda how I lost my gladiator this season, got stories from previous season also if anyone wants to hear it... (just let me know)

FML, cya in MOP

Big shoutout to Dogfish,Teebow,Djkatze,Pandapfp(aka Shockie),Cardoso,Thaya and Joar for being awesome partners & friends season11 "2012"
(im going to add bakbuk and odrareg here aswell, awesome people and thanks for all the pug raids and fun we had on ventrilo and trolling raids, too bad you didnt have enough time to help me and play fireplay last weeks)

Yours sincerely
Duelist Häxantutto

Gotta say you take this very well, if this had happened to me I would of smashed my computer and never logged on again.

#42 Zelyx

Zelyx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 0/0/1/1/1/0

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:55 AM

View PostYesjuicex, on 29 August 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Prob gonna lose r1 on my hunter unless blizz does something because...http://us.battle.net...0before%20Pros/ well, the name sifr said it all lol. :duckers:
at least we tried legit... ggs buddy

sifr and co. definite deserve this:
Posted Image

#43 Drazziefresh

Drazziefresh
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:55 AM

didnt play shaman/lock/rog
pee in her butt br0

#44 Stolsben

Stolsben
  • Junkies
  • Unknown Raceclass_name
  • EU-Terenas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:08 AM

View PostHäxantutto, on 29 August 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Hey!

I've played KFC with my dear friend Djkatze and Tbow since I got my gurthalak on my warrior, It went very well and we reached 2440 mmr with a team rating of 2412, unfortunately my team rating was dropped as they decided to queue thugcleave and apparently failed extremely hard and had wrong specs etc etc.... anyways i've been camping my warriors personal rating ever since because hunter couldnt play last weeks or months of season ( he wasnt replace able to continue KFC in our oppinion ), I play rogue & mage also so we decided to try reach 2500 (glad cutoff or glad range on Misery BG aka hardest BG in the world) with other comps such as fireplay,fire mls or something like that.

The weeks went and we keept queueing at a few times but team rating was around 2250 but didnt really have serious partners for the team as the games played was too high for ppl to bother play in it on their mains.

Last week I actually tried really hard to find some ppl to play fireplay or fire mls with, managed to get team rating to 2300 and most people that I desired to play with didnt have enough time for various unforunate reasons which sucked for me, so I kinda gave up on this whole thing, another duelist season....

however TODAY (22.00 and LAST day of season)
My awesome partner Tbow and Dogfish (aka brothersalsa) helped me queue MLS in my warriors team to try push glad last hours, we started at 2350 mmr and had really good win / ratio , reached 2500 mmr , struggled against a few teams and went back and fourth at 2460 team rating. By the time its 1 hour and 10 minutes left and team rating is 2470 we meet DOUBLE HEALER + WARLOCK with 2.2k MMR or something. They dont even try to win, we ALSO KNOW the people playing it and they are trying to ruin for us not even replying to whispers just to draw us and waste our time so we lost 30 rating just to this and only 20 min left after this happened, no time to queue dodge either etc. We did queue after that asap again and obviously got them because they were from our server, we were facing ALOT of crossrealm teams last hours at 2400+ mmr

Shoutout to double healer team: OUTLAND EU / MISERY BG
BENSUP, some shit shaman that got kicked from a 3v3 team with 6 players so TBOW my partner could play with them to 2.5k (they are 2497 safe glad 11-0 after playing with tbow , from 2380-2500.

SOLOY, warlock that i've known for about 2 seasons and played together with sometimes, even played some RLS for fun with him and tbow (TODAY)

ANDORITH, irl friend of our sick hunter partner, had 2470 as thugcleave (desereved glad) tried to queue last days to get some rating but ended up losing 100 team rating and couldnt repair the team unfortunately, this guy also knows the people I play with and ignores whispers etc

Apparently SOLOY "didnt know it was us"

BENSUP wanted to ruin for us cuz he was kicked from the gladiator team that tbow got invited to help them even reach the fucking gladiator rating ,would never of happened otherwise. gz tika,cyrfer,heyimmvp and thaya btw

ANDORITH; unknown reason for doing it , abit envy for not getting gladiator in his own team ( i dont know but he certainly was aware of the situation and fucked us over)

this is kinda how I lost my gladiator this season, got stories from previous season also if anyone wants to hear it... (just let me know)

FML, cya in MOP

Big shoutout to Dogfish,Teebow,Djkatze,Pandapfp(aka Shockie),Cardoso,Thaya,Finzi, Bigjelel and Joar for being awesome partners & friends season11 "2012"
(im going to add bakbuk and odrareg here aswell, awesome people and thanks for all the pug raids and fun we had on ventrilo and trolling raids, too bad you didnt have enough time to help me and play fireplay last weeks)

Yours sincerely
Duelist Häxantutto

Don't know anything about all this bullshit, but I hope you don't think any less of Andorith because of this.

EDIT: The only problem is that Bensup has a massive beef with Dogfish for random reasons from before, otherwise the double healer would have just left and there'd have been no problem.

shoutout to my main man häxan, sorry this happened to you

Edited by Stolsben, 29 August 2012 - 02:15 AM.

#45 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

played dk and didn't realise how good vanguards was till a week before season ended + got farmed down by about 6 different Fire mage/hpala/x teams

though i don't really care like 50% of teams getting glad are either sells/something else dodgy.
Posted Image

#46 Smygenv

Smygenv
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bloodhoof
  • Blackout
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2253

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:26 AM

I didnt have enough gold to buy gladiator this season , this is how i lost mine
Posted Image

#47 Adden

Adden
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 956
  • 3v3: 96
  • RBG: 2101

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

Lost rank one due to ddos by wintraders Roevs, Hevan & Ziir. Might as well add that we were asked by Shear, Starcookie, Hevan & Ziir to wintrade rating to their 5v5 teams. We never did though.

inb4. this post gets deleted

#48 wowice

wowice
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1967

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

quit my glad teams cuz went emo about 5's and failing @ rank 2 in 3's
www.twitch.tv/wowice500  My Awesome Stream!

#49 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:54 AM

got duelist cuz i suck at this game
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#50 Kaylol

Kaylol
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Fire 1/0/2/2/1/.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:58 AM

View Postwowice, on 29 August 2012 - 02:48 AM, said:

quit my glad teams cuz went emo about 5's and failing @ rank 2 in 3's
You had a team in glad range? :confused:

#51 KingStrangulate

KingStrangulate
  • Members

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:12 AM

Played PHD me swooz and Kruxler on Khadgar stormstrike bg. got 2500 the 2nd week held rank 1 for a little while. Ended up queing into nomanz the shitter rogue who was carried by vial we all know this and watch me blink and some guy nighthawk. Of course walk into an arena and 50k lightning strike my pally and keep training him 4 games. we dropped to 2450 me and swooz had a rage quit and left kruxler with a glad team. Went to KT to play for fun with people we know until it came time for glad time. Wen't back to khadgar paid for swooz to come aka 25 dollars. He leaves to go to cenarius to do nothing so i lost 25 bucks from my IRL old best friend i guess you can say. Kept telling me to come to cenarius to get glad with him and diggles never happened. In the end when i actually cared to que for glad i farmed fadez and some shit bags doing dk rogue pally. Fun while it lasted but we all come up short some day. Atleast you got it once here and there. Funny ass season I'm glad rogues own

#52 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:18 AM

denial of service attacks outplayed me
Posted Image

#53 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:39 AM

View PostDU5KNOIR, on 29 August 2012 - 03:34 AM, said:

is this what people say when they get dced by ramps and shit now
no, it's actually when someone packets someone elses internet and causes you to 2v3 and lose
Posted Image

#54 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:44 AM

In before Starcookie.

#55 Phaelle

Phaelle
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

Fell asleep after work, woke up about an hour before the season was ending. Was told we were bumped out a good 3-4 spots. Queued up, only needed 6 pts to be safe since they all logged off. Priest jungle, get double deterrence + overlapped Pain Sup in opener, haven't even used any offensive CDs yet, go to set up CC for the kill then both partners go robot voice and DC from game + skype.

Get whispers from level 1 after the 21 pt loss saying "hahahaha good luck getting your team on before the seasons over." Team wasn't able to log on until 1 minute after servers go down and I didn't have leader of it to grab someone else real quick.

Hate to scream DDOS but, that's what it felt like. Whether it was DDOS or extreme coincidence that both partners internet crapped out at the same time IDK, but either way it was kind of retarded since the game was pretty much over if they could have stayed in for 10-15 more seconds.

Better luck next season I guess.

Edited by Phaelle, 29 August 2012 - 04:00 AM.

#56 dirtymoney

dirtymoney
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/1
  • RBG: 2265

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:23 AM

you were on shadowburn, it was a ddos

#57 qlimax

qlimax
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2353

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:31 AM

Queued RPS last day to glad cause we was like fuq it lol will farm ezmode last day all the noobs queue than, got to 2445. Lost -20 than said fuck it this ain't worth it nigga and logged off.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#58 Exumbra

Exumbra
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Durotan
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1728
  • RBG: 2012

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostKaylol, on 29 August 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

You had a team in glad range? :confused:
S7 fake R1 what is this bro?

#59 Aetarius

Aetarius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1573
  • 3v3: 2201
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1834

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:01 AM

View PostZelyx, on 29 August 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

at least we tried legit... ggs buddy

sifr and co. definite deserve this:
Posted Image

the championship ring
[7:01:46 PM] alex: kaska just got picked up by Jordons Trade Co. since 2005
[7:02:05 PM] alex: i reckon jordons has a business card
[7:02:34 PM] alex: Wintrading Co Established Season 3

#60 Lazeeqt

Lazeeqt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1466
  • 3v3: 1746
  • RBG: 1334

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:03 AM

View Postplde, on 29 August 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

Camped the whole season at 2484, and dropped below cuttoff on the last day. We tried to snipe a castercleave  2 hours before servers shut down, but we got shat on by a rmp.....

tonnin seteli naamalla
poor u mate :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<