Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

PROOF @hydrahacked


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1001 replies to this topic

#41 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 1286
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:59 PM

View Postflubbah, on 27 August 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

i don't see why khuna would hack someone considering he doesnt give a fuck about r1 titles

I dont see why you wouldn't defend Khuna being in his circle jerk club. Just a neutral opinion here, love you all.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.
420

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm


View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot


#42 Hynníx

Hynníx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 74
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

I dont see the problem.. he says it wasnt him but someone send it to him.. first of all he must have been aware of it would happen and he should know who it is... so if it wasnt him i dont see the problem ? there is only one who can prove that it wasnt him and thats himself... so why wouldnt he just say who it was? if it was xandyn who he doesnt like ..?

#43 Mity

Mity
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Posts: 990
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • LocationOKC

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

View Postkhuna, on 27 August 2012 - 09:32 PM, said:

Wasnt me but someone sent it to me before it happened yea lol

Posted Image
@shitixmikesays

#44 Zeiyo

Zeiyo
  • Junkies
  • Posts: 1387

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

http://www.wimp.com/thewee/

#45 Kipale

Kipale
  • Drkipale
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 32
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/./.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

nice season :duckers:

#46 Samsonjr

Samsonjr
  • Members
  • Posts: 108

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

it was xandyn

#47 cochonhalal

cochonhalal
  • Turnedlife
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Posts: 1030
  • Talents: Assassination 1/0/0/0/2/.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

254 user(s) are reading this topic


dont want it to be khuna but "proof" is kinda against u

#48 flubbah

flubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 249
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostNisslol, on 27 August 2012 - 09:59 PM, said:

I dont see why you wouldn't defend Khuna being in his circle jerk club. Just a neutral opinion here, love you all.

ye pretty neutral rofl

#49 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Posts: 2002
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

View Postneilsback, on 27 August 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

khuna doesn't even like xandyn. if anything it was xandyn forcing him into doing it

Or maybe it's all a charade; Xandyn realizing he'll never be liked amongst his peers while Khuna tries to save face in the prospect of using shady means to secure another rank 1 title.

Just throwing it out there! DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER OF RADICAL CONSPIRACY THEORIES.
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

View PostNameswapro, on 18 November 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#50 subsidal

subsidal
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 153
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/1/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2414

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

Id take legal action if you found out who did it. Pretty ridiculous that someone would go to that extent over a R1 title.

#51 Vengeânce1296684277

Vengeânce1296684277
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Posts: 185
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 1789
  • 3v3: 2487
  • 5v5: 2641
  • RBG: 576

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostHynníx, on 27 August 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

I dont see the problem.. he says it wasnt him but someone send it to him.. first of all he must have been aware of it would happen and he should know who it is... so if it wasnt him i dont see the problem ? there is only one who can prove that it wasnt him and thats himself... so why wouldnt he just say who it was? if it was xandyn who he doesnt like ..?

He was obviously aware it was going to happen.

He may not have done it, but to him (for monetary reason), Hydra being hacked and losing R1 > Bothering to stop Xandyn doing it.

#52 Keddy

Keddy
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Silvermoon
  • Reckoning
  • Posts: 33
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/2/1/1/./.
  • RBG: 955

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

Uh oh.

#53 Nisslol

Nisslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 1286
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 2636
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSheffield, UK

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:08 PM

View Postflubbah, on 27 August 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

ye pretty neutral rofl

Don't you disagree you should be the last person defending Khuna here? I mean you two are basically BFFs from my understanding and that's what I'm trying to point out, barely any credibility.

Popped a molly, I'm sweating.
420

View PostRizzo, on 07 April 2011 - 04:00 AM, said:

World of Cantcastunlessitsinstantcraft:  CCataclysm


View PostAyrasaurus, on 18 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

im an idiot


#54 subsidal

subsidal
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 153
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/1/1/0/1
  • RBG: 2414

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:09 PM

Identity Theft. Serious business.

#55 Adden

Adden
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 267
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0/.
  • RBG: 1341

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

View Postflubbah, on 27 August 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

i don't see why khuna would hack someone considering he doesnt give a fuck about r1 titles
You have no word in this. Biased...

#56

  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:11 PM

*
POPULAR

This whole incident fucking disgusts me. So you don't get a red skull next to your name for one season. So you go out of your way to HACK somebody, by using a fake ID (Which yes, legal action can be taken, not just because you hacked him on WoW, but for obvious other reasons).

Wintrading is one thing. Yeah it is frowned upon, yeah everybody will think you're a gigantic fag if you do it. But hacking somebody using a FAKE ID just for a rank one title is disgusting. Whoever did it (not going to point fingers because I'll admit I'm pretty ignorant to the subject), is probably the biggest greasy virgin the world has ever known.

#57 Blackrat5521

Blackrat5521
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 223
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

redefined for president

#58 Kipale

Kipale
  • Drkipale
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Posts: 32
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/./.
  • RBG: 192

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

View Postxvee, on 27 August 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

This whole incident fucking disgusts me. So you don't get a red skull next to your name for one season. So you go out of your way to HACK somebody, by using a fake ID (Which yes, legal action can be taken, not just because you hacked him on WoW, but for obvious other reasons).

Wintrading is one thing. Yeah it is frowned upon, yeah everybody will think you're a gigantic fag if you do it. But hacking somebody using a FAKE ID just for a rank one title is disgusting. Whoever did it (not going to point fingers because I'll admit I'm pretty ignorant to the subject), is probably the biggest greasy virgin the world has ever known.

agreed 100% +rep

#59 flubbah

flubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Posts: 249
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 384

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:14 PM

Well i know khuna, and i don't see him coming with such a retarded idea, that's all i'm saying, i think you should just chill a little bit 'til the real story comes out

#60 mackazar

mackazar
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 558
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/1/.
  • 2v2: 1739
  • 3v3: 2844
  • 5v5: 2639
  • RBG: 1820

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

This is good...real good...good luck defending yourself here Khuna LOL




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<