• Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/1/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 2218
  • 3v3: 2789
  • RBG: 2549

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:47 PM

That tingling feeling you get when you lose vs triple dps and want to drown yourself in the sink.

#64 Maajty

Maajty
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/1/1/2/0/2
  • LocationSWE xD

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

Sounds like you've just won the WC in football or something.

View PostXmaas90, on 23 August 2012 - 05:49 AM, said:

In my own experience and opinon 3 dps takes as much effort as any other comp when you reach higher ratings. Explain to me why there are way more RLS, MLS, RMP, Fireplay, etc teams in gladiator ratings when 3 dps is so incredibly easy?
Doesn't make any sense to me.
Probably cuz all decent rogues has chosen to not join the dark side and play something that atleast requires some coordination.
And there's almost no decent players playing hunter/ret if you compare it to the scale of decent ppl playing other classes in those comps.

gz on glad

Edited by Maajty, 23 August 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#65 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2420
  • 3v3: 3034
  • 5v5: 2614
  • RBG: 2526

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostSupatease, on 23 August 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

Well if you ever have to q again as triple dps heres a really good guide

Nice guide thanks for sharing +1

#66 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:38 PM

not sure if this video is a troll or serious
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#67 Azorex

Azorex
  • Junkies
  • Worgenclass_name
  • EU-Grim Batol
  • Misery
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2279
  • LocationLeeds, England

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

few points.....

the guy sounds like hes played triple dps far too long and his speech has become affected..sounds like hes dribbling on his keyboard
"i made a mistake of repenting into grounding" "i made a mistake of not letting my rogue get a sap"...."i got dr feared but im not too fussed about it" then we raped the shaman.....2 mistakes and cc that he doesnt care about taking, all because its np hes got the winning formula!

i think this sums up triple dps

#68 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

@ the trip dps for Sharpstorm & his LSD All I heard that whole video was...

Ret pally: Here you see me hoj into grounding totem & all 3 of us get juked by the Rshaman but we still manage to outplay them and score the kill.

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#69 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

View Postwraithseeker_3006455, on 23 August 2012 - 01:25 PM, said:

I think you should have frapsed a game of double healer / x  where x is not a warlock or games like holy pally thugcleave or any h pallies teams instead

jk you need a brain to beat holy pallys

#70 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

It's a bit funny how he pops all cooldowns when he isn't even in melee range of shaman. By the time he gets to the shaman his wings are already 50%. Hilarious.

#71 Smiercx

Smiercx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/0/0/2/0

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

Just a 2 cents from a hunter that has played every "decent" hunter comp in s11:
1. at the very beggining of the season all the RLS heroes were bitching about me playing PHD ( "omg dude all you do is train the shaman, so fucking faceroll blah bla blah" ) ; then, when they've obtained some PvE gear and we couldnt get as much pressure due to insane rogue / lock dmg on our dk, the same players were laughing their asses off saying we suck, hence the stuck at around 2.5k~ ( shoutout to Outland ragers <3 )

2. after we'd stopped playing PHD I joined the dark side ( 3x dps ) and I have to say this comp is on the one hand the easiest comp to play, but on the other hand it demands flawless play against certain teams ( not talking about RLS / RLD pov cus they lose regardless of what 3x dps heroes do vs them ) ; I dont personally enjoy the setup anymore, the queues take longer than arenas ( due to PvE gear mostly )

3. I have only played some 2.2k boosts as thugcleave but I have to say thats probably the strongest comp in game if practised to perfection ( @ Tosan & Ayu ) , yet, as someone mentioned, most of the rogues decided to play "easy" setups such as rmp / rls / whatsoever

4. For the last few months Ive been playing junglecleave and the comp suffers against any lock / shaman / x team, more than ever before ( y hello thur you silly pve gear ), and from our perspective its close to impossible to beat a decent lock / shaman / x setups ; we dont really have problems with other comps

pretty funny to hear the warlocks complaing about 3x dps tho :) mainly because its the only comp that beats them constantly and then cant do anything about it, yet they beat everything else and have no idea how broken the lock / shaman / x setup is and how frustrating it is to fight against them ; we demand to ban 3x dps so we can have 100% w/l yo

tl;dr - locks are op, 3x dps is scum, hunters need buffs, Misery is indeed the most competetive BG in the world

on topic : gratz on glad guys

#72 Jackow

Jackow
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/.

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

Am I the only one who noticed this guys interrupt bar? First off I don't know why he needs this considering he's playing triple dps, and if he actually did need it how the fuck can you find what spell you're looking for on that thing? Honestly reminds me of the people who used to make videos clicking with all their abilities in a big square.

Also i like his add-on that tells him which spell to use next. I certainly see why, he's got so much going on like making sure the shaman has grounding down so that he can hoj and repent it, probably the easiest way to kill the grounding.

Edited by Jackow, 23 August 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#73 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 2420
  • 3v3: 3034
  • 5v5: 2614
  • RBG: 2526

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostSmiercx, on 23 August 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

hunters need buffs

Nice one.

#74 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostSmiercx, on 23 August 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

Just a 2 cents from a hunter that has played every "decent" hunter comp in s11:
1. at the very beggining of the season all the RLS heroes were bitching about me playing PHD ( "omg dude all you do is train the shaman, so fucking faceroll blah bla blah" ) ; then, when they've obtained some PvE gear and we couldnt get as much pressure due to insane rogue / lock dmg on our dk, the same players were laughing their asses off saying we suck, hence the stuck at around 2.5k~ ( shoutout to Outland ragers <3 )

2. after we'd stopped playing PHD I joined the dark side ( 3x dps ) and I have to say this comp is on the one hand the easiest comp to play, but on the other hand it demands flawless play against certain teams ( not talking about RLS / RLD pov cus they lose regardless of what 3x dps heroes do vs them ) ; I dont personally enjoy the setup anymore, the queues take longer than arenas ( due to PvE gear mostly )

3. I have only played some 2.2k boosts as thugcleave but I have to say thats probably the strongest comp in game if practised to perfection ( @ Tosan & Ayu ) , yet, as someone mentioned, most of the rogues decided to play "easy" setups such as rmp / rls / whatsoever

4. For the last few months Ive been playing junglecleave and the comp suffers against any lock / shaman / x team, more than ever before ( y hello thur you silly pve gear ), and from our perspective its close to impossible to beat a decent lock / shaman / x setups ; we dont really have problems with other comps

pretty funny to hear the warlocks complaing about 3x dps tho :) mainly because its the only comp that beats them constantly and then cant do anything about it, yet they beat everything else and have no idea how broken the lock / shaman / x setup is and how frustrating it is to fight against them ; we demand to ban 3x dps so we can have 100% w/l yo

tl;dr - locks are op, 3x dps is scum, hunters need buffs, Misery is indeed the most competetive BG in the world

on topic : gratz on glad guys

That's how this post is meant to be read
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#75 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hunter is harder to play, takes more skill, and has smaller margin for error than other ranged dps classes (mage and warlock specifically), when played ranged/xx/healer.

Unfortunately, since the class has relatively low ramp up time for burst compared to other ranged dps classes, it fits well into the mongoloid comp known as triple dps.  This allows hunters to run a completely retard friendly comp that removes the difficutly in playing the class.  Coordinated cc chains are "nice" but not necessary and majority of damage is done in first opener focus dump spam.

#76 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

Reporting in

#77 koce

koce
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Emeriss
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/2/2/2/.

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

Oh this triple dps made my day,altho I remember going crazy when in the first 2 weeks we got rank2 in "Reckoning"(best bg eu JK) with 2.4k rate,then our shaman slacked and migrated but anyways, "Cataclysmic Duelist" reporting in!

PS: Glad spots in "Reckoning" EU 16 :D:D:D:D:D

#78 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:10 PM

View Posttiifa, on 23 August 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

cuz people have dignity? :D

ps: tja ziqan din blazande jävel

People have dignity. Have you seen how many wintrades are going on? I'm willing to bet 60% of BGs MINIMUM are wintrading. There are fucking wintrading CONTESTS going on several BGs.

Dignity and honor don't exist in this game anymore. Nobody can be THIS oblivious.

#79 dreschnuu99

dreschnuu99
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/1
  • RBG: 2346

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:32 PM

View Postkoce, on 23 August 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

Oh this triple dps made my day,altho I remember going crazy when in the first 2 weeks we got rank2 in "Reckoning"(best bg eu JK) with 2.4k rate,then our shaman slacked and migrated but anyways, "Cataclysmic Duelist" reporting in!

PS: Glad spots in "Reckoning" EU 16 :D:D:D:D:D

are you ok?
Posted Image

#80 Dagin

Dagin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightninghoof
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2049
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

View PostIcekingx, on 23 August 2012 - 08:31 AM, said:

Well trip dps HARD counters RLS and most locks play RLS so...

Rls so good they had to invent stupid shit like trip dps to counter it nuff said.
Signature removed
"Too Big"- Nerd Vexo
Sorry guys too big
Dale
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m-gVxKrzb4g
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gladiator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<