Tease_
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2000

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

Congrats! Regardless of what any ignorant person may say, well deserved! With win-trading, account sharing, ddos, etc. a title which you legitimately worked for will always be well deserved. Forget what every obnoxious moron on this thread who put you down has to say, they don't matter! You're right, so many people sit there down talking triple DPS and saying how scum it is and yet so little triple dps teams are actually in glad range. The funniest one to me is how someone in this thread told you to "kill yourself" when you were being perfectly civil and that same person runs RLS... LOL. I'm a Resto Druid and I've beaten triple dps and have never faced a good one and I don't complain about it or hate you for being able to play the comp well and achieve a title you clearly deserve. I do find it humorous that someone who plays RLS and is heavily countered by triple dps would tell you to kill yourself though when their comp is so amazing vs so many others. Makes no sense to me but ignorant people will stay ignorant. You played fairly as far as I know and it's your 12$ a month, you can play whatever comp you please and any title you get fairly is one that is well earned. Haters gonna hate :duckers:

EDIT

View PostAzorex, on 23 August 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

few points.....

the guy sounds like hes played triple dps far too long and his speech has become affected..sounds like hes dribbling on his keyboard
"i made a mistake of repenting into grounding" "i made a mistake of not letting my rogue get a sap"...."i got dr feared but im not too fussed about it" then we raped the shaman.....2 mistakes and cc that he doesnt care about taking, all because its np hes got the winning formula!

i think this sums up triple dps

Are you kidding me? Sums up RLS, any team with a Fire mage, thug cleave, LSD 2.0, the list could go on and on. SOOOOO many teams have SOOOOO much room for error because of the classes they play yet so many of you have this delusional idea that every comp requires SO much skill in comparison to triple dps. Please.  Triple dps is REALLY annoying to face and maybe it's the Resto Druid in me speaking but I rather face a good triple dps vs a normal RLS or LSD 2.0 any day. Triple DPS ends fairly quickly (or otherwise you win), the pain is over rather quick, but vs RLS or LSD 2.0 you get to watch the other team do the stupidest things over and over again until you eventually lose or maybe win and barely doing so. What a joke lol

Edited by Tease_, 30 August 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#122 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

What a nice guy

#123 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2351

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hey Tease how did that R1 title go on Retal?

Rawrbertlol, on 14 June 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

Best signatures on entire website.
Posted Image

#124 Lacrymosa

Lacrymosa
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/2/1/0/.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:17 AM

View PostIcekingx, on 30 August 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Hey Tease how did that R1 title go on Retal?
Man you are just hating on all the females out there this season. Title or no title.

#125 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

View PostLacrymosa, on 30 August 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

Man you are just hating on all the females out there this season. Title or no title.
Most girls who play this game get carried hardcore sorry but Truth hurts Lacry >:|

Posted Image

#126 Vamel

Vamel
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Shadow 0/0/1/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 948
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 576

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostJokerplex, on 23 August 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Congrats,

Who knows this might be my first glad on this char? :OOO

Expect a full dance video if achieved

xP

Edited by Vamel, 02 September 2012 - 11:13 PM.

#127 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

I would say gz on the glad but well no glad !
I would also like to say that rank1 duelist title should exist :(.
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#128 Vengeânce1296684277

Vengeânce1296684277
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/2/1/2/1

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

Getting my first gladiator as shadow priest playing shadowplay. Personally I thought we did pretty well, as apparently alot of wintrading and ddosing goes on, and for me and my shaman this is our second season playing our classes.  Also, we managed to beat quite a few triple dps teams, and actually get a spot in amongst all those sell teams >: ( However, after waiting a week for titles, which I realize is necessary, is quite the buzzkill in my opinion.  I've secured my first glad, what now?

Edited by Vengeânce1296684277, 02 September 2012 - 11:41 PM.

#129 Dillypoo

Dillypoo
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2502
  • 3v3: 3028
  • 5v5: 2316
  • RBG: 1988

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostTease_, on 30 August 2012 - 10:11 AM, said:

Congrats! Regardless of what any ignorant person may say, well deserved! With win-trading, account sharing, ddos, etc. a title which you legitimately worked for will always be well deserved. Forget what every obnoxious moron on this thread who put you down has to say, they don't matter! You're right, so many people sit there down talking triple DPS and saying how scum it is and yet so little triple dps teams are actually in glad range. The funniest one to me is how someone in this thread told you to "kill yourself" when you were being perfectly civil and that same person runs RLS... LOL. I'm a Resto Druid and I've beaten triple dps and have never faced a good one and I don't complain about it or hate you for being able to play the comp well and achieve a title you clearly deserve. I do find it humorous that someone who plays RLS and is heavily countered by triple dps would tell you to kill yourself though when their comp is so amazing vs so many others. Makes no sense to me but ignorant people will stay ignorant. You played fairly as far as I know and it's your 12$ a month, you can play whatever comp you please and any title you get fairly is one that is well earned. Haters gonna hate :duckers:

EDIT

Are you kidding me? Sums up RLS, any team with a Fire mage, thug cleave, LSD 2.0, the list could go on and on. SOOOOO many teams have SOOOOO much room for error because of the classes they play yet so many of you have this delusional idea that every comp requires SO much skill in comparison to triple dps. Please.  Triple dps is REALLY annoying to face and maybe it's the Resto Druid in me speaking but I rather face a good triple dps vs a normal RLS or LSD 2.0 any day. Triple DPS ends fairly quickly (or otherwise you win), the pain is over rather quick, but vs RLS or LSD 2.0 you get to watch the other team do the stupidest things over and over again until you eventually lose or maybe win and barely doing so. What a joke lol

Not that I think wintrading ddosing etc is acceptable, but do you really think you should call people out on not deserving their titles when you sucked jahmillis dick (literally) so that your druid could be piloted to rank 1 in 5s?

Edited by Dillypoo, 03 September 2012 - 08:38 PM.

View PostCapstone, on 31 July 2014 - 03:47 PM, said:

the only hunter i approve of is dillypoo. the remainder of hunters' existence offends me to my core. when i wake up, i am troubled that in some parts of the world, there are other humans who still partake in slavery, sex trafficking, and hunter playing on world of warcraft

http://i.imgur.com/QfpYL5r.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hGw5KBu.jpg

#130 GrieverZ

GrieverZ
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Thaurissan
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2495
  • 5v5: 1335
  • RBG: 192

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

Well assuming i don't get randomly reset in the shitstorm, i'll get that feeling :D.

#131 Dennzoss

Dennzoss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Exodar
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

View PostDillypoo, on 03 September 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

Not that I think wintrading ddosing etc is acceptable, but do you really think you should call people out on not deserving their titles when you sucked jahmillis dick (literally) so that your druid could be piloted to rank 1 in 5s?

TOUCHÉ

#132 Railander

Railander
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1503
  • 3v3: 1573
  • 5v5: 1227
  • RBG: 768

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:24 PM

View PostIcekingx, on 31 August 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

Most girls who play this game get carried hardcore sorry but Truth hurts Lacry >:|
as sexist as it might sound, its 100% true =/

Posted Image

#133 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostRailander, on 04 September 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

as sexist as it might sound, its 100% true =/
I'm not trying to be sexist at all but I can't really think of 1 girl who was not helped in some sorta way >:|.

Posted Image

#134 Karifailzz

Karifailzz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/2/2/.
  • LocationEspoo, Finland

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

View PostSupatease, on 23 August 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

Well if you ever have to q again as triple dps heres a really good guide

THIS IS GOLD, thank you sir!

#135 Shadaka

Shadaka
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Turalyon
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents:

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

View PostXmaas90, on 23 August 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

We know it might not be safe glad, one can only hope. It's sad though how many teams that are wintraded to gladiator ratings on misery, and how blizzard fucked up their mmr system which makes it close to impossible to achieve top 10.

Everyone who thinks gladiator is not legitimate when playing 3 dps should think again. Like any other comp you've got counters and "free wins" aswell as 50/50 games, it's just fast paced. Also, how come there are only a few 3 dps teams in glad range? it's not our fault blizzard cannot manage to balance their game, we're just trying to enjoy it as everyone else.

And yes, I understand your frustration facing 3 dps, as we suffer facing firemage/spriest/hpala.

/Xmaas

LOLL

#136 chrisxo

chrisxo
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Arcane

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

gz selketh! tempestfate#1

#137 Tosan

Tosan
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostIcekingx, on 04 September 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

I'm not trying to be sexist at all but I can't really think of 1 girl who was not helped in some sorta way >:|.

When a bad male player is helped........it's not considered a carry though.......double standards.

#138 Icekingx

Icekingx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostTosan, on 05 September 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

When a bad male player is helped........it's not considered a carry though.......double standards.
Yeah its still known as a carry Tosan >:|. I'm not just saying it about Lacrymosa many other female players get hardcore back packed not saying she was being carried hardcore or anything but she was. An yes male players do get carried to but I believe its more looked down on if you are a female I'm not saying that being a female is a bad thing or that being a girl and getting carried is worse than being a guy and getting a carry. About 80% of the time a female is getting carried its do to some flirting/pics/sex whatever when a guy does it he pays like this money/gold/tcg card whatever. I'm just trying to say shouldn't try to say I got glad 1x time as Rdruid I'm good cause druids are not amazing at this point in time when you look at the people she played with >:| I mean I can think of some other female players that are worse than she is and got carried WAY harder not gonna name name "cough" Tease "cough" I will give her 1 thing way better Rdruid than Tease.

Posted Image

#139 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

Think about all the first time glads this season who won't get it cause of wintrade :o

#140 Crankyboern

Crankyboern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

fuck triple dps teams.
no matter what rating they are not real gladiators.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gladiator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<