Keybinds multiclass mage rogue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 liillen

liillen
  • Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hello members of AJ

So there's this little problem I've got. Until recently I've been playing with different keybinds for different classes while leveling and stuff. I've been told by most of my friends to use the same keybinds instead. So to the question.. Is there some connection between the spells/abilitys by different classes. For example I've always used "1" for Kick on my rogue. So obviously I should have all of the interrupts on "1". It's the other spells/abilitys I'm a bit confused over. Cd's and Fillers etc.

I can't upload a picture of my ui cause of to few forum posts. Rogue is the only class I've been pvping on so my rogue keybinds is what I'm going to use as a basis.

Thanks!

#2 Warrlokk

Warrlokk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Bronze Dragonflight
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/1/0/0/2
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationFareham UK

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

I think there is a connection to multi-class keybinds. Over all my characters I use E to kick and shift modifiers for focus CCs. I find it really helpful having to only remember 1 default key for CC on all my chars and obv shift for focus cc. I also use the same key for burst macros/cooldowns and defensive abilities and trinkets.

tl;dr - Yes I strongly believe in using the same binds for some stuff to get used to it so you don't break down in arena trying to remember what is bound to where
Spoiler
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Keybinds, multiclass, mage, rogue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<