• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/.
  • LocationNorway

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM

[quote name='Zelis' timestamp='1345458898' post='3746920']
I prefer to see dobule shaman lock than rls. Rls is disgusting, dobule shaman is maybe strong vs caster teams but enh shaman is really week vs melee.

And too ppl saying dobule wind sheer. Rogue alone has 10 sec cd kick and gouge + 25 sec kidney..
[/quote]

dobule sheer week

Posted Image

#22 Epzyxo

Epzyxo
  • Epzý
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationNorway

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

View PostZelis, on 20 August 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

I like the fact most users on this forum try to be funny and post some stupid pictures instead of answer.

Both setup are stupid from caster point of view if shaman is shock spec(in rls) and rogue sit on warlock it's the same shit as dobule shaman expect that you will be stunned every 25 seconds.

If this setup is that over power why no other players played it before?

Tripple dps is stupid and still a lot of ppl play it on ladder and I didn't see SINGLE enh shaman on ladder.

why practice a comp that's not allowed in 9/10 tournaments? idget

Posted Image

• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Spinebreaker
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:33 AM

Can you link me where there is status that class stacking is not allowed on Blizzard's Tournaments?

From what I remember on last regionals in US. There was team who switched to ele/resto/rogue after two loses.

You play tournaments to win especially prize pool on Blizzard's Tournaments is much larger than on others and about your state "dobule sheer weak" why you hate it so much if RLS can do exactly the same if they use shock spec? Dobule shaman has advantage of dobule tremor totem but if rogue sits on warlock is he able to land every howl on enemy shaman in the RLS team ?

I think if you compare Rouge to Enh Shaman RLS should have a bit of advantage ?

As I said before both teams are stupid from caster point of view and btw on this regionals there was only

4(5 if you count hunter as caster) casters and 12 melee(11 if you count hunter as caster)

#24 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:35 AM

View PostZelis, on 20 August 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

Can you link me where there is status that class stacking is not allowed on Blizzard's Tournaments?

From what I remember on last regionals in US. There was team who switched to ele/resto/rogue after two loses.

You play tournaments to win especially prize pool on Blizzard's Tournaments is much larger than on others and about your state "dobule sheer weak" why you hate it so much if RLS can do exactly the same if they use shock spec? Dobule shaman has advantage of dobule tremor totem but if rogue sits on warlock is he able to land every howl on enemy shaman in the RLS team ?

As I said before both teams are stupid from caster point of view and btw on this regionals there was only

4(5 if you count hunter as caster) casters and 12 melee(11 if you count hunter as caster)
No offence but you shouldn't be able to post in this thread.
Posted Image

• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Spinebreaker
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

No offence but I didn't choose magical BLUE class in Cataclysm as healer.

And you instead of correcting my point or adding something new saying that I shouldn't post here.
If I shouldn't post here. In my opinion I shouldn't be able to make post here in "NEWS" section.

#26 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:39 AM

You're just validating my point,
Posted Image

#27 Hynníx

Hynníx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/0/1/2/1
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:44 AM

well someway he is right sure people think its wrong that the 2x shaman lock went through and not as deserved as the RLS but in the end it shouldnt be people deciding who that should win and lose.. sure I see it can be exstremly boring to see enchancement shaman PoV as nothing is actually going on... but yea move on  and fuck resto shamans for making this comp viable

#28 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

View PostEpzyxo, on 20 August 2012 - 11:16 AM, said:

why practice a comp that's not allowed in 9/10 tournaments? idget

Because thats why everyone in eu plays arena yeh? For all these tournaments we have.....
www.twitch.tv/Hendiee

#29 Epzyxo

Epzyxo
  • Epzý
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationNorway

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

View PostZelis, on 20 August 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

going to add "rouge" to that list above

when did I ever say "Blizzards tournament"?

Posted Image

#30 Epzyxo

Epzyxo
  • Epzý
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationNorway

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

View PostHendie, on 20 August 2012 - 12:15 PM, said:

Because thats why everyone in eu plays arena yeh? For all these tournaments we have.....

i don't care about rest of eu, i'm talking about tournament players

Posted Image

• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Spinebreaker
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:43 PM

View PostEpzyxo, on 20 August 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

i don't care about rest of eu, i'm talking about tournament players

I m pretty sure you wouldn't care either if there would be 30k prize pool for you : )

Be honest and answer yourself. Would you play a dobule shaman lock if you would have a chance to win 30k? If you say no, I don't belive you anyway : P

#32 Darkyzlol

Darkyzlol
  • Members
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

View PostZelis, on 20 August 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

I m pretty sure you wouldn't care either if there would be 30k prize pool for you : )

Be honest and answer yourself. Would you play a dobule shaman lock if you would have a chance to win 30k? If you say no, I don't belive you anyway : P

thats total prizepool .. first place was 12000 dollars.

#33 Nycto

Nycto
  • Junkies

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

nothing wrong with what they did, they played to win a tournament. its just retarded that it works.

and to the guy saying when do you see enh shams in arena, dafuq? have you seen an enh shaman with 2x deathwing hc weapon, their damage is ridic.

hopefully blizzard invests less and less into this game and spends it on hots though ^_^

#34 Epzyxo

Epzyxo
  • Epzý
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationNorway

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

View PostZelis, on 20 August 2012 - 12:43 PM, said:

no need for me to answer then

Posted Image

#35 dogfighterx

dogfighterx
  • Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Double shaman can still lock down a caster more then a RLS but the reason to why people are upset is that Khuna/Skenz/flubbah failed at finishing top 2.

It shouldn't be hard for anyone to see that the members of the RLS are all top players in this game. So of course people get pissed when they see one of the best, if not the best, RLS in the world lose to a double shaman team where the shaman is clicking his nameplates and spells.

And who the heck wants to watch these double shaman teams? In the chat it seemed like no one was enjoying the games and I can't really blame them. If they faced a melee cleave they lost in a few minutes. If they faced a caster team they won after ooming the healer after 15 minutes.

I was hoping for Khuna to qualify for the main tournament. From the times that I have spoken with him he seems like a real nice guy and he seems to care a lot about his fans. It must feel pretty bad to play as good as Khuna and his team did and then lose vs a comp that only wins on their broken ablities.

#36 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

View PostZelis, on 20 August 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

If this setup is that over power why no other players played it before?

Tripple dps is stupid and still a lot of ppl play it on ladder and I didn't see SINGLE enh shaman on ladder.

There's a difference in ladder comps and tournaments  comps, you don't see any double shaman teams because they get countered by cleaves but on a tournament you know what you're facing and can counter it

#37 Leaflet

Leaflet
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Chants éternels
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1717
  • 3v3: 2409
  • 5v5: 2183
  • RBG: 766

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:45 PM

What was truly disgusting was people sending channel invites to the players during the games...Do they really have nothing better to do than try and ruin the fun for everyone else?

• Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Spinebreaker
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

View PostMirionx, on 20 August 2012 - 02:54 PM, said:

There's a difference in ladder comps and tournaments  comps, you don't see any double shaman teams because they get countered by cleaves but on a tournament you know what you're facing and can counter it

I must disagree they played this comp on tr so I m pretty sure they faced a lot of melee cleaves and they didn't switch comp to play vs ret/dk/priest on regionals.

I watched only first game of dobule shaman vs RLS and than rebroadcast crashed :( only happened to WoW) and I think RLS should win. Boetar was low on mana and than in short time Flubbah died without using link or ns. I didn't see next games ( rebroadcast crash) but from what I saw on previous games dobule shaman played really well (especially vs Geru's RLS).

I don't understand why you hate them so much I understand that you like Khuna more but it shouldn't cause hate on dobule shaman : ( I don't like their comp also but they played well and deserved a win.

If you want to throw hate on someone it should be blizzard and class design but for some reason I don't feel sorry for warlocks facing dobule shaman as they were almost only casters on regionals (RMP lost in first rounds).

And like guy said above me most disgusting thing on this tournament was spam channel/arena team invites I m actually a shamed that I m part of WoW community.

Edited by Zelis, 20 August 2012 - 04:09 PM.

#39 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

Blizzard should show some support and give options to block arena team or channel invites. It's not really new but hey, maybe in a few expansions.

#40 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2572

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

i shudnt even go there in the first place. i went there cuz they asked me to go with them. i managed to carry them somehow to ~2.5 on tr but we didnt qualify. dk is 10-20% in that comp so i cant carry more. they are the worst people i played arena with in my entire life. they cant speak english at all im telling them a strategy and they are not sticking to it. ret even tries to blame me that we lost. and it was him who trinketed a sap and got resaped not sacing wasting bubble and so on. priest getting hexed at the pillar not communicating with me no dispells in those 9 games we made. what i also dont like is, they refused the handshake to boeatars team and they barged swapxy and stuff like that. they are the biggest retards ive ever met in my life. ordering pizza to my house and shit, well just wanna let u know hoty and karva, if u do that one more time im gna sue you...
& grow up u fuckin retards

Edited by Enteyjin, 20 August 2012 - 04:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<