• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2327

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:53 AM

pretty much agree to everything khuna said

most hotel rooms didnt even have air conditioning (it was 35° during the day and ~25° in the night) which was the main reason why i and many other players only got 1-2h of sleep before the tournament on saturday

#162 Trizxhady

Trizxhady
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:02 AM

khuna you're the man, next time's yours!

#163 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:10 AM

y was there no irl fight ;(
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#164 grepher1

grepher1
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1961
  • 3v3: 2435
  • 5v5: 480
  • RBG: 2097

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:13 AM

View PostXandyn, on 20 August 2012 - 11:58 PM, said:

I agree! McDonalds IZ bad for you :D

p.s.

all of you listen, it def helped me when facing anger issues

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs&feature=fvwrel"]http://www.youtube.c...ure=fvwrel[/url]
Love this man, my marching band is doing an "Imagine" cover.

#165 Yodamethodz

Yodamethodz
  • Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:04 AM

there were 2 condoms in ur and hotys room. on the last day one was used. but i havent seen any girls so i have no clue what u and hoty did but is that what u mean with ''RL's stuff''
i just cant stop laughing when i think about how u answered me when i asked u about the condoms ''we want to fuck some pussiesss'' (with french accent)
Kids nowadays.

facepalm

#166 droolingmoron

droolingmoron
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:06 AM

i feel deeply sorry for the guys that tried to do their best. i actually watched the vod now and i think the commentating was really well done. on the other hand this thread (i read it all, oh boy) disgusts me and i hope i'll never have to read asocial crap like that on aj again, imo this should get deleted, because i think this is really an invasion of privacy. fight your sad little asocial fights at another place. also enteyjin what you are doing here makes me sick.
i hope that, if there are any future wow events, they will be better organized, because this event seemed really dilettantish besides from the players that invested a lot of their time and money into the preperation for this event and the commentators, who did a great job (was your first time commentating at a lan, wasn't it?). i think shawn is a really nice guy too, but esl seems to have messed this event up quite a bit.

Edited by droolingmoron, 21 August 2012 - 03:12 AM.

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muss man schweigen.

L.W.

#167 Natokni

Natokni
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationAustralia, Melbourne

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:36 AM

Guess ill make an EU account and place top 8 for regionals next year will be the easiest thing I ever did in my life when tournament consists of clicking paladin and enhance shaman trash.

#168 Geru

Geru
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2327

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:54 AM

View PostNatokni, on 21 August 2012 - 03:36 AM, said:

Guess ill make an EU account and place top 8 for regionals next year will be the easiest thing I ever did in my life when tournament consists of clicking paladin and enhance shaman trash.

the paladin wintraded and the shaman played the absolutely perfect comp for the brackets (2 of their 3 needed wins was against rls, one against ret/dk/priest because of DC on the opponent team, score was 2-2 when he dcd) and btw they qualified as the 8th team in the very last 10 minutes of TR by 2 rating, but yea, just go ahead and do it yourself, maybe you're that lucky aswell

Edited by Geru, 21 August 2012 - 03:58 AM.

#169 Niezeremake

Niezeremake
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Al'Akir
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:09 AM

View PostNatokni, on 21 August 2012 - 03:36 AM, said:

rofl your a US player u can play shit like Arcanemage/Protwarr/Holypriest and qualify there because you are all fucking awful
[Shear]: tell Nieze to never speak shit when im legit

#170 Natokni

Natokni
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration
  • LocationAustralia, Melbourne

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:10 AM

View PostGeru, on 21 August 2012 - 03:54 AM, said:

the paladin wintraded and the shaman played the absolutely perfect comp for the brackets (2 of their 3 needed wins was against rls, one against ret/dk/priest because of DC on the opponent team, score was 2-2 when he dcd) and btw they qualified as the 8th team in the very last 10 minutes of TR by 2 rating, but yea, just go ahead and do it yourself, maybe you're that lucky aswell

Hopefully you buy it again so I can crop you via training you I heard its very affective.

#171 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:13 AM

You seem stupid
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#172 dogfighterx

dogfighterx
  • Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

View Postkhuna, on 21 August 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

wall of text
ESL obviously only did the tournament for the money. You could tell that they didn't give a fuck about the players or the people that watched the tournament. I remember that back in Wrath/TBC some highups at ESL wanted WoW out of the tournament and Carmac said that they would skip it the next year. That turned out to be a lie and some other ESL guy said that he only said that because he hates WoW.

Should just hire the NAO crew to organize the event.

#173 Silvz91

Silvz91
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution 0/2/2/2/1/.

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:57 AM

View PostClaynz, on 20 August 2012 - 05:23 AM, said:

best that happened @ Regionals.

yea, nobody would expect a rogue winning 1v1 lol

#174 Slimson

Slimson
  • Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:59 AM

View PostSilvz91, on 21 August 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

yea, nobody would expect a triple dps beating rls lol......

moron

#175 Zunniyaki

Zunniyaki
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

I personally and ironically had more fun losing last year's Regional or winning Yaspresents' tournament, than winning this one.

It was unfortunately not well organized, even with all the effort they put to stream everything and even bring Conrad and Azael from the US.

Not going to go in details regarding transport, hotel accomodations,flights  etc, because there would be too much to say.

I honestly feel bad for the viewers, having to deal with 1 random PoV (since their spectator UI wasn't working), especially with a player's PoV where you don't really have any clue of whats going on.

Let's hope that the US regionals will be much better, because it's sad to see the very few tournaments left in this game not as enjoyable as they should be.
Posted Image

#176 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

View PostZunniyaki, on 21 August 2012 - 08:29 AM, said:

I honestly feel bad for the viewers, having to deal with 1 random PoV (since their spectator UI wasn't working), especially with a player's PoV where you don't really have any clue of whats going on.

Wait, it wasn't working? That explains a lot.

#177 Bluckstack

Bluckstack
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Sanguino
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/.
  • LocationGijón

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:42 AM

ok so i am finally at home after 24 hours of flights and trains in 48 hours, in which i slept for 2hours max. maybe because we were expecting a taxi after gamescon for 2 hours and finally they told us that the taxi's werent coming, thats the first thing i bring to my mind, but not the worst.

i agree with khuna almost everything, for all who blame my setup all i want to say its that we qualified ourselves winning all the fucking counters we had on TR, we qualified as the last team in the last 10 minutes, we had some luck on the bracket in the regionals but doesnt matter because we deserved it, THE ONLY REASON for which i am playing this setup its because swapxy is a well known enh shaman and boetar a well known resto shaman, so we just though ok, lets play our main classes instead of play new comps, and go ahead with it til the end, thats basically why we are " stacking classes ", and rofl plz, everyone has stacked classes in regionals and blizzcon since long ago, in this game you can play w/e you want, if you are good enough you can play all the classes and countercomp everytime, but y i only play here to have fun, i only play my warlock cause i enjoy playing it im not going to play anything else, this is a game, enjoy playing instead of rage at your mates like the rmp did on his priest, totally awful mage trying to blame the priest when you need to be calm and enjoy to win something, awful.

the rls of khuna could have won vs us, but same as us they didnt hear their mates, and sadly you need more teamplay as rls than with double shaman lock, thats true, i personally think that i did a good job there, i just saw the replays before i am telling this, the pov of enh shaman sucks btw and the spam on flubbah kill me i dont know why people is that kid/retard to still doing things like that, and personally this is totally BLIZZARD/ESL fault, they didnt treat us as the players we are, not remotely close to lol / starcraft, disgusting. Not sure if i will keep playing after battle net world championship, this game is changing a lot, people raging more than enjoying, and blaming others without know everything they have done before.

personally only shawn was listen at us everytime, and there were about other 2 blizzard guys who were nice, but still they need to improve at support wow players, i enjoyed played there anyways and i knew some people that were actually really nice like flubbah/taku/nerdstomper and some others that i knew before.

not everything was bad, i had business class on every flight and some guys esl guys were trying their best

well anyways hope you have enjoyed the games anyways, and once more sorry for my english :)

Edited by Bluckstack, 21 August 2012 - 10:44 AM.

#178 Boetard

Boetard
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 2/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1587
  • 3v3: 576
  • RBG: 2261
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

hey,
first of all, i think that it really was a shame that many players couldnt really sleep just like me or geru, so we ended up being totally tired at the most important day for wow arena players, and the reason for such shit is, that blizzard doesnt really care about the WoW Community and not even about the top players, so they just gave us a bad hotel and other shit, including horrible organization e.g. , which just pisses me and everbody else off. Also I had to ask the ESL staff several times to give us the soundproof headsets, which were not even on our tables together with the other equipment, although they announced it to be there online...
So basically, i totally agree to what Khuna said before, just wanted to show that its true... <_<

#179 Epzyxo

Epzyxo
  • Epzý
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/.
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

View PostNatokni, on 21 August 2012 - 05:10 AM, said:

Hopefully you buy it again so I can crop you via training you I heard its very affective.

I'd like to see that, spaztic.

Posted Image

#180 Epzyxo

Epzyxo
  • Epzý
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/.
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

View PostSilvz91, on 21 August 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

2v1 you mean, also lock/rogue beating dk/ret

keep your stupid scrub shit to yourself kkty

Edited by Epzyxo, 21 August 2012 - 09:57 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<