Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2572

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

btw when i asked the ret why got saped trinket resaped he said he sacced the dr sap so it was good

#42 Epzyxo

Epzyxo
  • Epzý
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/0/2/1/.
  • LocationNorway

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:34 PM

[quote name='Enteyjin' timestamp='1345479842' post='3747056']
i shudnt even go there in the first place. i went there cuz they asked me to go with them. i managed to carry them somehow to ~2.5 on tr but we didnt qualify. dk is 10-20% in that comp so i cant carry more. they are the worst people i played arena with in my entire life. they cant speak english at all im telling them a strategy and they are not sticking to it. ret even tries to blame me that we lost. and it was him who trinketed a sap and got resaped not sacing wasting bubble and so on. priest getting hexed at the pillar not communicating with me no dispells in those 9 games we made. what i also dont like is, they refused the handshake to boeatars team and they barged swapxy and stuff like that. they are the biggest retards ive ever met in my life. ordering pizza to my house and shit, well just wanna let u know hoty and karva, if u do that one more time im gna sue you...
& grow up u fuckin retards
[/quote]

awesome

:D

Posted Image

#43 emokidqt

emokidqt
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 1/1/0/0/0/.
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

i shudnt even go there in the first place. i went there cuz they asked me to go with them. i managed to carry them somehow to ~2.5 on tr but we didnt qualify. dk is 10-20% in that comp so i cant carry more. they are the worst people i played arena with in my entire life. they cant speak english at all im telling them a strategy and they are not sticking to it. ret even tries to blame me that we lost. and it was him who trinketed a sap and got resaped not sacing wasting bubble and so on. priest getting hexed at the pillar not communicating with me no dispells in those 9 games we made. what i also dont like is, they refused the handshake to boeatars team and they barged swapxy and stuff like that. they are the biggest retards ive ever met in my life. ordering pizza to my house and shit, well just wanna let u know hoty and karva, if u do that one more time im gna sue you...
[/quote]

rofl :lol:
Posted Image

#44 Libyanator

Libyanator
  • Barasi
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2401

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

Just wondering, what's your address Entyjin?
[3:54:02 AM] Obelodalix: When it's full on flop
[3:54:06 AM] Obelodalix: Mine just gets lost
[3:54:09 AM] Obelodalix: in a sea of balls
[3:54:11 AM] Obelodalix: cuz I'm danny hart

#45 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/2/.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

i shudnt even go there in the first place. i went there cuz they asked me to go with them. i managed to carry them somehow to ~2.5 on tr but we didnt qualify. dk is 10-20% in that comp so i cant carry more. they are the worst people i played arena with in my entire life. they cant speak english at all im telling them a strategy and they are not sticking to it. ret even tries to blame me that we lost. and it was him who trinketed a sap and got resaped not sacing wasting bubble and so on. priest getting hexed at the pillar not communicating with me no dispells in those 9 games we made. what i also dont like is, they refused the handshake to boeatars team and they barged swapxy and stuff like that. they are the biggest retards ive ever met in my life. [b]ordering pizza to my house and shit[/b], well just wanna let u know hoty and karva, if u do that one more time im gna sue you...
[/quote]

pizza is delicious though? ;o

also i think MLS can win enhance/resto sham/lock by tunneling the rshaman, Khuna shud have played le mage ;[

Edited by Xandyn, 20 August 2012 - 05:08 PM.

#46 dogfighterx

dogfighterx
  • Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

ordering pizza to my house and shit, well just wanna let u know hoty and karva, if u do that one more time im gna sue you...
[/quote]Are you joking with me or do you actually believe that you can sue someone over a pizza?

#47 Cyanerd

Cyanerd
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Laughing Skull
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/0/1/0/2
  • RBG: 2400
  • LocationDKDK

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

[quote] Are you joking with me or do you actually believe that you can sue someone over a pizza? [/quote]

You can, not sure if the effort of putting a lawsuit together, is worth it over a pizza tho ^^

Cyanerd for president.

#48 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

[quote name='Cyanerd' timestamp='1345483687' post='3747086']
You can, not sure if the effort of putting a lawsuit together, is worth it over a pizza tho ^^
[/quote]

its not about the money, the food he orders to someones place wont be eaten people in africa are starving....

#49 Clockxx

Clockxx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/0/1/0/.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

[quote]its not about the money, the food he orders to someones place wont be eaten people in africa are starving....[/quote]
as much as i understand you're so on edge, don't pull out the "poor african children" card, it's kinda irrelevant.

#50 Dakkrothy

Dakkrothy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/1/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2484

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

[/quote]

ROFL made my day, u gettin mad rep brah

#51 Hendie

Hendie
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Haomarush
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

was a nice read until the point you said you would sue them for ordering pizza to your house lol

#52 Shawir

Shawir
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms
  • RBG: 2477

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

told you they were dogshit, they wintraded on live & tr so ye, don't be surprised

Posted Image

#53 vangilol

vangilol
  • Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

[quote name='Minpojke' timestamp='1345412081' post='3746733']
Well what are you on about? everybody on that list is top players except that mandigoz guy have no idea who he is and everybody's stream there is kinda best for their own class / spec
[/quote]
No minpojke, you are the best, sorry

#54 Karva57

Karva57
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Garona
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Retribution
  • RBG: 2150

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

So I have only three things to say:
- I didn't sacrificed at the start on dalaran, my bad but I had to trinket that
- Against Khuna in 1v1, my cancel wings macro was at the place of my cancel bop macro, that was my second char I made it fast that's why you can see me spamming "cancelwings" and "judgement" while running away to get sprint mana and flash heal behind the pillar, but no macro so...
- We lost in turbo at the last game because Enteyjin gripped Khuna on me because he can't see a damn thing in any arena, he even wanted us to go on enhancement against the double shaman because he doesn't know what to focus he's so lost.
I hope you enjoyed watching some games (not double shaman against rls of course).
About Mehh's RMP, Mehh was really stressed that's why they lost a few games.
By the way, the conditions for the players who weren't on stage were terrible, they couldn't hear each other, people were looking behind them and moving the tables.
And of course, gj to another's team, but not to boetar's team which was like the worst team.

#55 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

[quote name='Karva57' timestamp='1345491519' post='3747150']
So I have only three things to say:
- I didn't sacrificed at the start on dalaran, my bad but I had to trinket that
- Against Khuna in 1v1, my cancel wings macro was at the place of my cancel bop macro, that was my second char I made it fast that's why you can see me spamming "cancelwings" and "judgement" while running away to get sprint mana and flash heal behind the pillar, but no macro so...
- We lost in turbo at the last game because Enteyjin gripped Khuna on me because he can't see a damn thing in any arena, he even wanted us to go on enhancement against the double shaman because he doesn't know what to focus he's so lost.
I hope you enjoyed watching some games (not double shaman against rls of course).
About Mehh's RMP, Mehh was really stressed that's why they lost a few games.
By the way, the conditions for the players who weren't on stage were terrible, they couldn't hear each other, people were looking behind them and moving the tables.
And of course, gj to another's team, but not to boetar's team which was like the worst team.
[/quote]

give me the vod link and tell me at which minute it happened. u r such a poor retard. the whole world saw how fuckin bad u are. and u still trying to blame me i think u are lost

#56 Xandyn

Xandyn
  • Xandyn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/1/2/2/.

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

i wonder if monk rogue mage will be good in mop

#57 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

u dont even know that we can oneshot the enhancement shaman thats how fuckin bad u are. there are more ways to win except tunnel u cunt. i mean it seemed like trying to win the tournament wasnt ur main goal after ive seen the condoms in ur room

Edited by Enteyjin, 20 August 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#58 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

poeple asked me if i do boost to regionals next year...

#59 Jontex

Jontex
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1698
  • 3v3: 2620
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM"][/url]
Posted Image

#60 Slimson

Slimson
  • Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:50 PM

wintraded to get to regionals

embarrassed themselves at regionals cause really bad

now blaming the losses on each other along with other name-calling

sorry guys but you're not gonna un-embarrass yourselves by talking about it on a forum. bit interesting to read tho <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<