Photo

Horde Reroll Guild <Dark Awakening> MoP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Maximilian

Maximilian
  • Members

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hello everyone I recently reactivated my account to experience the last of cata and see what MoP has to offer. I felt like I need a fresh start so I created Dark Awakening.

Dark Awakening is a horde reroll guild preparing for what Mist of Pandaria can throw at us. We are a hybrid guild meaning a balance of BOTH PVE and PvP. We will have a core 10 man raiding team and a core rated battleground team. We will setup days for PVE and PvP. Our schedule will be Sunday-Thursday 10pm EST-1am EST. Our weekends will be off to enjoy with family and friends.

I encourage members to run dungeons, quest, and PvP together during the leveling process to get to know everyone better.

You may be thinking to yourself rerolls never work. Most do not because of poor leadership and lost of interest in the community. I have experienced rerolls from a non-leadership role and have learned countless lessons on how to establish and thrive in a reroll guild.

I have not picked a server for this reroll and may take up a democratic vote with our members. I will be purchasing a mumble or ventrilo server for voice communication. I would like to see every DA member using it with a working microphone.

We will NOT begin leveling until we have a dedicated roster of 30-45 people. Why so many? Many people lose interest in the leveling process and disappear. If we achieve the destined number of roster spots we will start leveling on the first day of the upcoming expansion of Mists of Pandaria. I will initiate leveling caps. If you roll a monk you will NOT have leveling caps. The reason is to let our members become the server first level 90 monk. They may lose out on the leveling experience with our members but they can also level an alt with a second wave of rerollers. The rest of us will have a cap of Level 60 after one week of leveling. Level 80 after the second week. and the rest of the time to level to 90. If there is more interest in previous old raids I will extend the cap to enjoy these zones once again.

I need 5 posts to allow you give a guild website link please just reply here or private message me for the link to the guild website

#2 Maximilian

Maximilian
  • Members

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

still looking for recruits

http://thedarkawkaening.enjin.com

#3 Maximilian

Maximilian
  • Members

Posted 19 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

still recruiting for MoP

#4 Maximilian