Quick Armory

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Kamikazeoi

Kamikazeoi

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:05 AM

Used this for a few games tonight and it worked great.  Good job man!
S2 - 2428 France In Your Pants (3rd Place 5v5 Whirlwind)

#22 Tyveris

Tyveris
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium

Posted 01 November 2007 - 04:15 AM

Keeblerelf said:

Tyv, please add the following function:

When you type in a character, and it shows the people they're teamed up with, please show the specs of those characters aswell. Otherwise you have to click on their names to find the information which could be posted next to their names.

~~Although I know I don't have to say this... You may not think the extra 2 seconds is major, but it is.

P.S. Great idea!!!!
I know, but all the information you see comes from the one person's armory page. Until I have caching lookups and create a database with all relevant information for everyone, it is just too many lookups.

Potentially if you have a bracket selected I can do the most likely partner search because that will only be 1, 2, or 4 lookups. The more I add though the slower it becomes =/

I do understand the utility of it though. Possibly I can make a "full search" mode for times when you are at a standoff and have the time, and leave the quick search as is.

#23 Osse

Osse
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Aerie Peak
  • Misery
  • Talents:

Posted 04 November 2007 - 10:10 PM

It's possible to make armory page really minimized with a lot of work in Firefox by using adblocker. Simply just blocking just about every frame and image that you dont need to see . :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<