[EU] Deus Ex Machina is recruiting - Ruins of Surmia EU - PvX

guild recruitment guild

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Waltzinblack

Waltzinblack
  • Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

Deus Ex Machina, a guild on the server Ruins of Surmia, is recruiting more players for its core WvW and sPVP teams.

15/08/2012 - We're now part of the Black Cartel alliance.

www.deusex-eu.com

So, to explain briefly, most of our guild is focused on World vs World. That's not exhaustive, however, we'll be spending a lot of time in sPVP and dungeons too. Most of our members have extensive MMO and PvP experience from a whole range of different games. For example, I used to be a hardcore raider in WoW, but quit during Cataclysm.

All of our members are from Europe so far, but a large portion of us are from the United Kingdom, myself included. We're looking for more members from Europe, to extend our presence in WvW. Long story short, we're currently at about 40 members, growing steadily.

I implore you to check out the site. Like what you see? Throw up an application, and I'll usually have a reply for you within an hour or two, unless I'm sleeping.

Cheers for reading, hope to see many of you on the battlefield.

#2 Waltzinblack

Waltzinblack
  • Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

We've just moved to Ruins of Surmia after our home world Lakeside County was killed off. In other news, we're now part of the Black Cartel alliance. Looking nice for the release.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guild recruitment, guild

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<