teh_chin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Assassination 0/2/1/1/0/2

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:13 AM

A little about me:

I currently reside on Stormrage (but I'm in the Pacific Time Zone) and I have been playing WoW since October 2006 where I played a rogue (on Duskwood) from the start. I unfortunately missed Vanilla raiding as I was in the 50's once TBC came out. I cleared through T4 content rather quickly but due to school, I only had time to PvP for the remainder of the expansion. The following is a brief rundown of my PvE and PvP experience since:

PvE:

T4: Cleared
T7: Cleared OS3D 10/25m
T8: Completed 10m Glory achieve and 10m Undying
T9: Cleared regular
T10: 9/12 HM
T11: 3/13 HM
T12: 7/7 heroic (H-Rag came much later)
T13: Completed Legendary Dagger quest with alts of the guild's main group with 2/8 HM experience

PvP:
- Season 1 & 2: casual games for weapons with a mage, reached 1800's
- Season 3: High 1900's as Rogue/Druid in 2's. Ran multiple comps in 3's and 5's from Double Rogue/Druid, Double Rogue/Warlock and in 5's I helped multiple people get their 1850 weapons on alts running mainly a Euro Comp (Lock, Priest, Rogue, Mage, Druid) with many variations.
- Season 4: High 1900's again as Rogue/Druid in 2's
- Season 6: Ran Rogue/Priest with a buddy just for fun and hit the 1800's where games started to get more difficult due to his lack of PvP gear.
- Ran multiple battleground premades with The Wreckoning on both Lightbringer and Blackrock from Seasons 2-5(where the guild eventually died).
- RBG experience: missed out on the initial season, but reached mid 2k (season 10) after a brief stint on Kel'Thuzad (transfered back to Stormrage shortly after Dragon Soul came out)

What I'm looking for:

I am willing to server and maybe even faction change, but I do enjoy being on the Stormrage server (all of my characters are here). If your guild is just looking for somebody to do RBG's with and have no issues with doing so via Real ID, that is even better.

Otherwise, a solid guild for Mists of Pandaria that is mainly focused on PvP oriented events , be it World PvP (I'm told this still exists, somewhere), Arena, RBG's (2-3 days a week minimum), premade regular BG's for lulz, and just fun in general. I'm an achievement nerd, so some PvE for some achieves is always welcome too.

Feel free to post in this thread or you can contact me via email/real ID at the following address: [email protected] or via in-game mail/tells. I thank you for taking the time to read this thread and I look forward to hearing from you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<