#41 Ensiferz

Ensiferz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/2

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:24 PM

Enough with the drama, and on with the show! anyways this weeks Tales of Tyria was definitely interesting, the bridger rant was as good as always "JUST WAIT TWO WEEKS GOD!" cant wait for next weeks episode of Tales Of Tyria!

Edited by Ensiferz, 14 August 2012 - 11:30 PM.

#42 bloodworks

bloodworks

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

I agree with ensifer.

#43 Aneu

Aneu
  • Members

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

Interesting I must admit...

Regards
Aneu - Former Ascension Alliance member.

#44 Vesi

Vesi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Mannoroth
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Subtlety
  • RBG: 958

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:08 AM

So much drama.  I do enjoy the ToT podcast's, but this recent one on Aug 19 wasn't as good as the many before it.

Edit: But I did love the cat, best part this week.  Should bring him back more often Freelancer!

Edited by Vesi, 21 August 2012 - 02:09 AM.

#45 dollada06

dollada06
  • Members

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Here is my input.   WHO CARES!?

I think it is safe to say that Freelancer and A.A. are using some less than up front promotional tactics for their podcast.  I've also seen the other threads where they are accused of allegedly utilizing spy's.  I've seen the screenshots and I've formed my own opinion that I do think that at least some of the accusations are true.  Now, be that at is may, my opinion means jack and even more importantly--who gives a damn?

No one did anything wrong here except Freelancer and I'm not referring to him utilizing spys or shady marketing.  The only thing he did wrong was get too cavalier with who he told about it and because of that a schmuck like me who has nothing to do with AA has seen screenshots which were never intended for my eyes. That one is on him alone.

Also if your gonna have spies just own it.  Don't redefine what they are for P.R. sake.  They are spys.  A FEE is still a TAX and ETHNIC CLEANSING is still GENOCIDE so just own it.   They are relaying information to you that you otherwise wouldn't get so they are spys.  Big deal.  You've got a great community, a fantastic podcast and as much virtual power as anyone can get I think you will be fine.  Who really cares if you are spying anyway?  Anyone joining AA is willingly doing so.  If you can't shut up, get in line and drink the Kool Aid then why the hell are you there in the first place?

#46 Bridger

Bridger
  • Members

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

View PostVesi, on 21 August 2012 - 02:08 AM, said:

So much drama.  I do enjoy the ToT podcast's, but this recent one on Aug 19 wasn't as good as the many before it.

Edit: But I did love the cat, best part this week.  Should bring him back more often Freelancer!

This week's episode was different, as it was the "season finale" you might say.  We'll return to a more structured, in depth, discussion in the next few weeks.  It should be even better now that we actually will be able to play the game for real.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<