Help

Team Paradigm NA possibly LFM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ShakeGW2

ShakeGW2
  • Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:04 AM

Team Paradigm's NA team could potentially be looking for a few additional members. If you've been involved in the GW2 competitive/esports community over the past few months you've probably heard of Paradigm. We're a competitive team, and we're one of the best teams right now. Does that say much? Probably not, but our goal is to continue to improve and learn, and to continue playing at the highest level. We're looking for players who share that goal and who have experience playing games competitively.

We're mostly interested in multiglads/r1s but if you have experience in other games that is obviously something we will consider well. If you're interested in joining up with a top team and think you are capable of being one of the best players in this game, then feel free to message me here and I will get back to you. If you aren't from North America or won't be playing on the NA servers then please do not contact me.

Just to be clear, how many spots we will have, or if we will even have any spots open at all is entirely unclear right now. Essentially we're looking to get a list of potential tryouts who, if we need to, we can contact at release and play with in order to get a feel for who would be a good addition to the team, but whether such an addition will even be necessary is up in the air right now.

#2 ShakeGW2

ShakeGW2
  • Members

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

Here is some footage from our ele's stream taken in the stress test yesterday. He was playing with the EU team because most of our teammates weren't able to be on, but we will likely be streaming some footage in the stress test tonight with more of our NA players.

Check it out:

http://www.twitch.tv...ram/b/328036265

#3 ShakeGW2

ShakeGW2
  • Members

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

Heres a Vod of the 1 tourney we got in yesterday before the lag started, ele perspective:

#4 ShakeGW2

ShakeGW2
  • Members

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

Still looking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<