1.9k RBG and 3v3 Warlock looking for guild on an realm.

Warlock 1.9k RBG 3v3 LFG

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Malgehed

Malgehed
  • Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hello!

I'm Sajid, feel free to call me S.J. I am a warlock with 1.9k Experience in both RBGs (last season) and 3v3(this season and last season). I came back to WoW at the start of Cataclysm after a long break (I quit after the guild downed KT back in Vanilla) for the first season I did'nt really do much, aside from leveling my characters, completely stunned and awed by the changes that had been made to this game as I remembered it. Then, in these two last seasons I have been doing some PvE (To quite a small extent I might add) and some very casual PvP (Hence the low ratings). I'm looking to get full into PvP and RBGs for MoP. Thus I pose an open question to this community. Would anyone be willing to accept a Swedish warlock with mad skillz(J.K) who thinks he can push far in both arenas and RBGs into their PvP oriented guild? Can it happend, this remains to be seen.

Thankyou for your time, S.J.

#EDIT# Something which might be unclear due to a misstype in the title is that I'm willing to join any guild hordeside.
My highest RBG rating is something like 1790 My bad. #EDIT#

#2 sokratesTM

sokratesTM
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Quel'Thalas
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Elemental 2/1/0/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2435
  • LocationNorway

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

on Quel'Thalas horde is always open for more :D

We're currently at around 1.7k in RBGs but we're ready to push it up to the high ratings!

We're very friendly, social, and always into more PvP! We do a lot of random BG's and Arenas together, as well as RBGs for the core team and RBGs for low-rating people!

Whisper Shuffler on Quel'Thalas Horde or add my realid ([email protected]) if you want to talk more :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<