• Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 2666

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

View PostShrouds, on 06 August 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

I once sold

Mugemz is just so insecure about it, he feels bad about it so he'll blame anyone. Even if you sold someone conquest point cap he'll say point figures at you lol.

lol i am really insecure, yeah

Edited by mukuld50, 06 August 2012 - 10:31 AM.

#42 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

yeah if you weren't you wouldn't be trying to point out what Lopez did.
but like I said before, it's not your fault, it's allowed by Blizzard. If it's allowed in their game then it's perfectly fair. They need to fix their own game.

#43 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/1/1/0/.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

Every single person who has sold titles or rating (for RL money) is equally responsible for the death of competitive pvp in this game.

you can lie to yourselves if you want, like Mugems has been doing, but it's a fact.

when it's largely impossible for mid-high end duelist players to get higher because the vast majority of teams going up the ladder from 2200+ are sales, than those players will stop playing.

less players get glad because less players are playing and that cycle continues into the next season.

so why dont you try to stop bullshitting yourself into believing that you were not part of the problem.

Edited by Cakesz, 06 August 2012 - 12:20 PM.

#44 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostCakesz, on 06 August 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

Every single person who has sold titles or rating (for RL money) is equally responsible for the death of competitive pvp in this game.

you can lie to yourselves if you want, like Mugems has been doing, but it's a fact.

when it's largely impossible for mid-high end duelist players to get higher because the vast majority of teams going up the ladder from 2200+ are sales, than those players will stop playing.

less players get glad because less players are playing and that cycle continues into the next season.

so why dont you try to stop bullshitting yourself into believing that you were not part of the problem.
yeah but it's like cheating in school, it's not fair, but it's the adults' responsibility to punish it. If no authority tells mugemz what you're doing is wrong, then he'll keep doing it.

#45 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

Especially their extremely slow response to anything PvP. Like for example, when RBG wins counted as loses, that took a month or two to fix...

#46 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:39 PM

View PostShrouds, on 06 August 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

yeah but it's like cheating in school, it's not fair, but it's the adults' responsibility to punish it. If no authority tells mugemz what you're doing is wrong, then he'll keep doing it.

No, it's the responsibility of people not to be scumbags.

If you need to be told that you're doing something wrong, than there is something wrong with you.

What are these people, children?

#47 Cakesz

Cakesz
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

Blizzard are as much responsible for it as anyone else, but the players who have done this are scumbags, that's all there is to it.

#48 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:41 PM

View PostCakesz, on 06 August 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

No, it's the responsibility of people not to be scumbags.

If you need to be told that you're doing something wrong, than there is something wrong with you.

What are these people, children?
Basically they are. It's like a monopoly, whose going to prevent that? are you going to go out and kill the people doing it? No, you're going to complain to the government to fix it.

#49 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

I don't agree with sells and feel that they have done some harm by discouraging mid level players but they are not the only problem.

What about rbgs?  The bulk of arena players are in the 1800-2.4k range and their season goals are 1) 2.2k weapon, 2) duelist or glad.

Sells and rbgs give these mid-level players easy options to attain 2.2k rating.

#50 Hackattack3

Hackattack3
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1609
  • 3v3: 1792
  • RBG: 2050

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

View PostLatis, on 06 August 2012 - 10:26 AM, said:

yes its still the same game? when you buy an expansion you get new stuff to the game such as rbgs, its still the same game and always will be...

Except that we pay a monthly fee for continual improvements.  The amount of "new stuff" added from vanilla -> tbc was more than wotlk & cata combined.  My point was that Blizzard hasn't been doing enough to make the game better, bottom line.

#51 Shrouds

Shrouds
  • Junkies

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostHackattack3, on 06 August 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

Except that we pay a monthly fee for continual improvements.  The amount of "new stuff" added from vanilla -> tbc was more than wotlk & cata combined.  My point was that Blizzard hasn't been doing enough to make the game better, bottom line.
ya this whole x-pac was just vanilla rehashed...Onyxia/Nef, ZG/ Ragnaros then ZA from BC...

#52 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:50 PM

Ulduar was still an amazing raid though, props to Blizzard
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

View PostNameswapro, on 18 November 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

Look at me. I can start and stop wars, at will. I can save or destroy the world. I can do anything I fucking want. Just now, I pissed near my toilet bowl because I fucking can.

#53 mukuld50

mukuld50
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Magtheridon
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Elemental ./././././.
  • RBG: 2666

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

View PostCakesz, on 06 August 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

I have said in many places on AJ that I used to do sells throughout Season 9.  But I have not logged on someone else's account or account shared after Season 9 finished.  I am just trying to point out that 99% of the advocates are hypocrites.

Stop trying to make me look like some sort of an underground WoW druglord or something rofl

Edited by mukuld50, 07 August 2012 - 04:08 AM.

#54 Icedbrisktea

Icedbrisktea
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/1/2
  • 2v2: 1913
  • LocationNC

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

View PostWildeHilde, on 04 August 2012 - 07:19 AM, said:

I had so much hope and then it shattered.

Shattered you say? Shattered just like their tournament I bet. Its a shame.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: activision, blizzard, vivendi, guild wars 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<