• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2418
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

I dont usually participate in drama, but here it goes:

So much hate against the double shaman comp...  If its so easy to play, where are all the other players with that comp?...(and please dont try and argue that "nobody would want to play a comp like that" because if a comp is strong , people will play it no matter how cheesy it is)

Yes, it is cheesy and it must be very annoying to play a caster  vs a team like that, but doing things like GAINING PRESSURE and SCORING KILLS cant be easy if your only stun is on a 2min cd and you dont have any healing reduction debuffs or gap closers...

RLS and RMP are wayyyyyyyyy stronger than that in both defensive and offensive play. If your gonna complain about windsear and grounding , you can start counting the amount of ways those 2 comps can cc their opponents.

PS: rogues are ridiculously op , enhas not so much

Edited by plde, 09 August 2012 - 07:55 PM.

#106 Boetard

Boetard
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 2/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1587
  • 3v3: 576
  • RBG: 2261
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

thanks.

#107 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1942

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

First nobody said that this comp is strong, its just an annoying comp that counters mages and warlock teams if played properly ( not the case ) but prolly loose to anything else ( like ret dk priest, kfc )
Secondly you have 2 hexes on short cd and one is instant, against mages teams ( rmp ) he can't break it (double shock ground hex mage kill pet collect points plus double tremor to be sure that your team won't get cc'ed ever), against warlock team ( rls ) the shaman can't either
Everytime wolves are up you pretty much force the opposite team to play defensive, not like you can't kill anyone
Against Warlock and Mages comp this comp is way better defensive wise than RLS or RMP for the reason ive explained before, you don't have to come and post some random bullshit because you think you are good at this game like Zilea does all the time

#108 Ruinz

Ruinz
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1820
  • 5v5: 2136
  • RBG: 2557
  • LocationSweden

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:01 PM

Posted Image

#109 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 0/1/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 2572

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

things can only get better in mop

#110 plde

plde
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2418
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:31 PM

Dear Khuna theres no need for the insults, you can make your point alot better without them.

View Postkhuna, on 08 August 2012 - 05:48 PM, said:

I like you Bluckstack but i can't disagree more with you lol, your comp is prolly the easiest comp to play and the comp that carries the most , double shock double ground against rls / rmp is huge (edit : double tremor :P ) ( not even talking about double shaman feral i remember meeting boetar playing that shit and the only reason we won was because of rly poor play from his team)
Im pretty sure you wont even make a top 20 as rls with the same players, im just being honest

So "easiest comp to play" , "comp carries the most" isnt calling the comp strong? :)

Like i said earlier , it is cheesy and boring to watch etc BUT that has nothing to do with the point im making. It is a unique comp, so they have some advantage due to the fact that people havnt practised playing against them, while on the other hand everyone has played uncountable games against the fotms. But in the end , the advantage does go to the RLS or RMP.

RLS vs dblshamlock: = rogue > enha , simple as that.
RMP vs dblshamlock: same  as above , with the added special tactic of just spamming icelance

I might not have those rank1 titles next to my name to make my word count for more, but i do know a thing or two about playing with an enha.
Last season 2700+ with enha war rdruid (before mmr fix)
This season 2400+ with enha war rdruid

#111 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:41 PM

So "easiest comp to play" , "comp carries the most" isnt calling the comp strong? :)

no ?

Like i said earlier , it is cheesy and boring to watch etc BUT that has nothing to do with the point im making. It is a unique comp, so they have some advantage due to the fact that people havnt practised playing against them, while on the other hand everyone has played uncountable games against the fotms. But in the end , the advantage does go to the RLS or RMP.

ive played a lot against this and i know exactly how to use their weakness at my adventage but it only works because they don't outplay us like they could do

the rest of your post is just so ridic that i won't even quote it, rating or titles doesnt mean shit aswell

#112 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:45 PM

is there gonna be a fight irl

#113 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:51 PM

View PostJokerplex, on 09 August 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

is there gonna be a fight irl

im pretty sure there will be a fight between some people im not even joking

#114 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:52 PM

Record pls

#115 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

I bought a canon eos c500 for 25.000€ just becuz of that, tryin to become big in ytube

Edited by Enteyjin, 09 August 2012 - 10:00 PM.

#116 dogfighterx

dogfighterx
  • Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

Team France with Zunniyaki, Shawir, Cara, Khuna, Flubbah, Taku and Dreamz vs Team Germany with Geru, Barburas, Nerdstomper, Kajn, Enteyjin, Swapxy and Boetar.

Can anyone pls record this fight?

EDIT: Maybe Team UK will join up with Team France and we will have world war 3. Inb4 random american goes "We will save ur asses again."

#117 Skoee

Skoee
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire 1/2/2/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2441
  • LocationParis

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

RMP vs dblshamlock: same  as above , with the added special tactic of just spamming icelance

lol

#118 neilsback

neilsback
  • Neilyoirl
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Shattrath
  • Sturmangriff / Charge
  • Talents: Subtlety

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

View Postplde, on 09 August 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

RLS vs dblshamlock: = rogue > enha , simple as that.

you're clearly biased or stupid, but i'm gonna go with the first one to prove you wrong.

if RLS/RMP clearly had the advantage comp wise, then why would these players decide to run double shaman? to be at a so called disadvantage (comp wise) at a tournament that includes money? no. they would play the most OP comp possible, in this case you think it is RLS; to have the best odds of winning.

but then you realize, these players that are running double shaman are infact sub par, and would never win in a mirror match, and the only way to have ANY odds at all is by playing a STRONG comp, to make up for their shitness

#119 khuna

khuna
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:07 PM

View Postdogfighterx, on 09 August 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

Team France with Zunniyaki, Shawir, Cara, Khuna, Flubbah, Taku and Dreamz vs Team Germany with Geru, Barburas, Nerdstomper, Kajn, Enteyjin, Swapxy and Boetar.

Can anyone pls record this fight?

EDIT: Maybe Team UK will join up with Team France and we will have world war 3. Inb4 random american goes "We will save ur asses again."

Most likely gonna be Hoty & Karva vs the world lol , pretty much everyone from Team Germany are nice persons :D

#120 Enteyjin

Enteyjin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:08 PM

View Postkhuna, on 09 August 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

Most likely gonna be Hoty & Karva vs the world lol , pretty much everyone from Team Germany are nice persons :D

WHAT DO YA MEAN WITH PRETTY MUCHH?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teams, wow, tournament, gamescom, cologne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<