Resto Shaman With Razer Naga!

Razer naga Shaman Resto Shaman PvP Skill Arenas 3v3 Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Johntrabolta

Johntrabolta
  • Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

Hello i've recently bought the Razer Naga 17 Button mouse! I'm a Resto Shaman and when i tried the mouse i thought it was pretty bad? I was key binding before i used the mouse i never clicked or backpedled or Keyboard turned. So when i used the mouse i thought it was nothing ground breaking? I felt like i was way faster and better when i was key binding? Is it just me or does anyone els feel like that? I could see how this mouse helps if your melee but as a Resto shaman idk? Is this mouse for people who use to click ? or am i doing something wrong this mouse just feels confusing and nothing different? I'm deciding if i should return the mouse or not? Please reply!

#2 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:06 AM

tl;dr

#3 Zaephyr

Zaephyr
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/2/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2416

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

Have you tried binding Riptide earthshield and spirit link totem on 1-3 on your keyboard? let me know if this doesn't work out for you
"Please use an appropriate signature; thanks! www.arenajunkies.com/forum-9/announcement-3-forum-rules-2272014

#4 Hyrmine

Hyrmine
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 2/1/1/1/1/0

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:55 PM

You don't need 17 buttons to play resto shaman.
Bind Riptide, Unleah Elements, Earth Shield and the cast heals to some buttons and done.
Then you can also bind target enemy 1/2/3 to target them faster for hex or shock.
You can make shock enemy1/2/3 so you can interrupt easier. Have fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<