To all streamers who are getting DDoSed

DDoS

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Lyeed

Lyeed

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

Hey everyone,

Last night I got DDoSed. I know that many other streamers are getting DDoSed as well.

Now there are a few things I could do; Dont stream / Getting new IP / Hide my Skype adress and more other little tricks. But in the end, this will not help. If someone wants to find your IP, they will get it.

Either way, I want to stop this kid from DDoSing. I cant be arsed to hide from this kid that DDoSes people that want to entertain the WoW community by streaming (and perhaps make some money with it).

If you are also 1) A streamer and 2) getting DDoSed, and If you want to help me to stop this kid from DDoSing, then contact me in the coming days (via an AJ message). The more that help, the easier it is to stop this kid from DDoSing.

Thanks for reading,

Lyeed
twitch.tv/lyeedx
youtube.com/lyeedx

#2 Lyeed

Lyeed

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

View PostLewisxo, on 23 July 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

someone really doesn't want you to get into the 2.2k bracket :)

You are such a kid.... I'm trying to help the community (which includes you), and still you are being a retard.

Please dont make this a troll/flamefest - Stay on the subject, thx.
twitch.tv/lyeedx
youtube.com/lyeedx

#3 Lyeed

Lyeed

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:52 PM

View PostLewisxo, on 23 July 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

ok sure if u dont want to get ddosed make a NEW SKYPE AND RESET UR ROUTER AND ONLY ACCEPT PEOPLE ON SKYPE THAT YOU 100% KNOW WONT DDOS YOU AND MAKE YOUR SKYPE NAME SOMETHING RETARDED LIKE ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP123456

honestly dont know why people feel the need to make a thread when they get ddosed srsly easy as fuck to prevent.

1) Read post before you start replying with bullshit
2) You can get someone's ip by watching their stream... My IRL friend showed it to me... It's deadly simple...
3) I dont only want him to prevent him from DDoSing me (LIKE I SAID) - I want him to stop DDoSing anyone
4) Again, keep this post clean from stupid comments like you just did- I know you dont like me, I also know it's a hard thing for you to do, but try to have some discipline

Thx in advance
twitch.tv/lyeedx
youtube.com/lyeedx

#4 Minpojke

Minpojke
  • Minpojke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2403
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 957
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

View PostLyeed, on 23 July 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

1) Read post before you start replying with bullshit
2) You can get someone's ip by watching their stream... My IRL friend showed it to me... It's deadly simple...
3) I dont only want him to prevent him from DDoSing me (LIKE I SAID) - I want him to stop DDoSing anyone
4) Again, keep this post clean from stupid comments like you just did- I know you dont like me, I also know it's a hard thing for you to do, but try to have some discipline

Thx in advance

Earlier in the season you could get people's ip through the quakenet chat (own3d) not sure if its possible anymore but if you dont want to get ddosed you wont get ddosed, its easy to prevent
www.twitch.tv/Minpojke

#5 Lyeed

Lyeed

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

View PostMinpojke, on 23 July 2012 - 01:05 PM, said:

Earlier in the season you could get people's ip through the quakenet chat (own3d) not sure if its possible anymore but if you dont want to get ddosed you wont get ddosed, its easy to prevent

When you stream, you get directly connected to your viewers. I did a test stream earlier today, I was able to track down all the IP adresses from my viewers ( with the help of my friend that is). This means they can do the same to me, as a connection goes both ways.

AKA - they can track your IP by just watching it

Edit: But still - I 'm getting help from my friend who knows how to track this kid down. All I need is data/logs to track him.

Again: I dont only want him to stop DDoSing me - I want to stop this kid from doing this to anyone

I wont go further into detail though :)

Edited by Lyeed, 23 July 2012 - 01:13 PM.

twitch.tv/lyeedx
youtube.com/lyeedx

#6 Minpojke

Minpojke
  • Minpojke
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2403
  • 3v3: 2652
  • 5v5: 957
  • RBG: 2210

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

View PostLyeed, on 23 July 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

When you stream, you get directly connected to your viewers. I did a test stream earlier today, I was able to track down all the IP adresses from my viewers ( with the help of my friend that is). This means they can do the same to me, as a connection goes both ways.

AKA - they can track your IP by just watching it

Edit: But still - I 'm getting help from my friend who knows how to track this kid down. All I need is data/logs to track him.

Again: I dont only want him to stop DDoSing me - I want to stop this kid from doing this to anyone

I wont go further into detail though :)

nope not possible
www.twitch.tv/Minpojke

#7 Lyeed

Lyeed

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

View PostMinpojke, on 23 July 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

nope not possible

I just did it lol.... Perhaps the DDoSer is too simple minded to know how to do it and just knows simple methods to track down IP...

And yes IT IS possible to find out who is DDoSing you (or atleast the computers that DoS you) - from there on you can track down the initial hacker - so you CAN stop this kid.

But then again, the friend who's helping me isnt the average hacker

Edited by Lyeed, 23 July 2012 - 01:23 PM.

twitch.tv/lyeedx
youtube.com/lyeedx

#8 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

When i was getting DDoS'd i got the IPs, sometimes the computer was in russia sometimes denmark

how can you track it when its alwyas a zombie pc

#9 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

the internet is ruined with this ddosing business

#10 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

View Postandysc, on 21 January 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

the internet is ruined with this ddosing business
not really
It's becoming apparent that ddos is more fun than playing the game itself. Look at how upset people get?
stop qq, starve the trolls

#11 andysc

andysc
  • Meepmop
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Destromath
  • Rampage
  • Talents: ./././././.
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

View Postthrudgel, on 22 January 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

not really
It's becoming apparent that ddos is more fun than playing the game itself. Look at how upset people get?
stop qq, starve the trolls
you suck at every game you play, you suck at writing and you suck as a person. I'm glad I kicked you out of my guild.

#12 thrudgel

thrudgel
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Balance 1/2/2/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2207

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

View Postandysc, on 22 January 2013 - 01:35 AM, said:

you suck at every game you play, you suck at writing and you suck as a person. I'm glad I kicked you out of my guild.
what guild rofl? itll be months before my profiles get updated for /gkicks

Edited by thrudgel, 22 January 2013 - 01:40 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DDoS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<