• Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

View PostJokerplex, on 24 July 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

rofl ayraswag  climbing that us ladder

Bit of a random thread to talk about me in but sure
Lets turn this to a ayraswag thread (best warrior US)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#43 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/0/2/1/1

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

Not really, looked at ziqos post and saw ur team

#44 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

View PostJokerplex, on 24 July 2012 - 11:13 AM, said:

Not really, looked at ziqos post and saw ur team

Cap sup
Do you play with hydra?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#45 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

Yeah i do

problem?

Cant really talk shit when you play with lewisyo

Edited by Jokerplex, 24 July 2012 - 11:52 AM.

#46 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

View PostJokerplex, on 24 July 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

Cant really talk shit when you play with lewisyo

Huh?
I play on US now and i think the last time me and lewis played 3s was erm wait never we just talk on skype from time to time.
+ Lewis is a cool guy i actualy enjoy chatting to him. When he isn't mass ddosing and pummelbotting

Edited by Ayraswag, 24 July 2012 - 11:55 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#47 Mirionx

Mirionx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Holy 1/2/2/2/2/0
  • RBG: 2662

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:52 PM

View Postjaredd, on 22 July 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

how is blizzard even supposed to know who to ban?
Ban evryone

#48 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Guardian 2/1/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1558
  • 3v3: 959
  • RBG: 2322
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

The attitude reflected on this thread is one of defeat and is the primary reason why the community is unable to stop DDOS. You enable the DDOS by adopting this static, stubborn attitude that nothing can change, that nothing will change. Things do change, but not while people stand silent. I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality. There comes a time when silence becomes betrayal.

Edited by Bailamosx, 24 July 2012 - 11:49 PM.

#49 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:38 PM

I support this movement bailamost this ddosing has to stop

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#50 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:18 AM

View PostBailamosx, on 24 July 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

The attitude reflected on this thread is one of defeat and is the primary reason why the community is unable to stop DDOS. You enable the DDOS by adopting this static, stubborn attitude that nothing can change, that nothing will change. Things do change, but not while people stand silent. I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality. There comes a time when silence becomes betrayal.

Why the fuck do you keep referring to Dante? His literary work was politically, not religiously motivated. You're using him without understanding what he's actually talking about just like the typical biblethumper.

DEEE DAWZZZ

EDIT: At least you aren't quoting something like "God Hates DDoS, Leviticus some #"

Edited by FTRouslan, 25 July 2012 - 12:19 AM.

#51 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:01 AM

I was about to say something helpful but meh nevermind that.I find it amusing that people still manage to get ddos'd ^_^
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#52 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:08 AM

View PostFTRouslan, on 25 July 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

Why the fuck do you keep referring to Dante? His literary work was politically, not religiously motivated. You're using him without understanding what he's actually talking about just like the typical biblethumper.

DEEE DAWZZZ

EDIT: At least you aren't quoting something like "God Hates DDoS, Leviticus some #"

Actually, top 5 college Bailamos has studied him extensively, and, YOU have no idea what you're typing about--pigeon holing him into one sphere. Clearly late 13th century Italy, Roman Catholic Church, all those rings of hell and all... not religious at all. At any rate, you're picking a bone with something completely besides the point, counterproductive to the argument. You're a waste of time, but I humor myself in writing you back.

#53 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:12 AM

View Postinfectionx, on 25 July 2012 - 01:01 AM, said:

I was about to say something helpful but meh nevermind that.I find it amusing that people still manage to get ddos'd ^_^

Yeah, man... God forbid someone try to help the community and victims of DDOS. I mean... you have to be a complete idiot to have a searchable Skype name. I guess you rather sit smug in your computer chair rather than help others. I guess it all feels better since this is a forum in which those that mock and nod band together to morally defeat someone that wants to end the violation and rape of people's internet.

#54 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

View PostBailamosx, on 25 July 2012 - 06:12 AM, said:

Yeah, man... God forbid someone try to help the community and victims of DDOS. I mean... you have to be a complete idiot to have a searchable Skype name. I guess you rather sit smug in your computer chair rather than help others. I guess it all feels better since this is a forum in which those that mock and nod band together to morally defeat someone that wants to end the violation and rape of people's internet.

This is probably the reason why you get ddos'd, because you're a god damn ass.

#55 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:33 AM

View PostBailamosx, on 25 July 2012 - 06:08 AM, said:

Actually, top 5 college Bailamos has studied him extensively, and, YOU have no idea what you're typing about--pigeon holing him into one sphere. Clearly late 13th century Italy, Roman Catholic Church, all those rings of hell and all... not religious at all. At any rate, you're picking a bone with something completely besides the point, counterproductive to the argument. You're a waste of time, but I humor myself in writing you back.

You're only proving yourself to be as naive as the script kiddies who DDoS your fail RBG carries with your replies.

#56 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

View Postacushi, on 25 July 2012 - 08:32 AM, said:

This is probably the reason why you get ddos'd, because you're a god damn ass.

Posted Image

#57 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 24 July 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

I don't see any posts saying that DDOS can't be stopped, but perma banning peoples accounts without evidence is not the solution.

Instead you should make a petition for Skype/Microsoft to only give out peoples IPs after both sides add each other to contact lists.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#58 Saradave

Saradave
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • RBG: 1343

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

Who cares if ppl are ddosing 2k players (i never rly get ddosd)
It's sad thou when they attack tournaments etc.

Why the fuck would you post a thread on the wow forum?
I guess you get ddosd via Twitch/Skype? what do you expect blizzard to do?
Posted Image

#59 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

View PostBailamosx, on 25 July 2012 - 06:12 AM, said:

You honestly talk out of your ass most of the time,don't you?
I find it funny that people still manage to get ddos'd as it is farily easy to stop/avoid it (unless you have static ip-which i assume you don't),also there are quite a few posts on aj for that matter incase you were not aware how to act beforehand.
Though it's true with the attitude you carry i sort of feel it's not hard for ppl to hate you and propably ddos you :)
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#60 Zub

Zub
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/1

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

View Postdame, on 21 July 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

"This issue is one that is beyond the control over Blizzard Entertainment. You will need to contact the proper authorities if you feel your personal security is in danger."

"This is something that is beyond our grounds to address. However it is an extremely serious matter and we strongly recommend you contact your ISP. If this does not satisfy your dilemma, then you can contact the FBI."

My  responses from blizz, they dont care, and my isp didn't seem to know what ddosing even was.

Wish there was still a -1 for posts like this because this doesn't indicate that Blizzard "doesn't care" at all, as much as whiners would like to suggest, they just have nothing to do with it. If anyone the thread should be petitioned towards Skype/Microsoft to take action and change their software. Blizzard has no control over people using third party software (skype), if they really wanted to "not care" and be dicks they could have just replied this :duckers:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DDoS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<