• Curse Sites
Help

Still Possible to Make Glad/Hero after 7 Months?

DK Death Knight Glad Hero

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kutz

Kutz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 0/0/1/0/0/.
  • RBG: 2284
  • LocationOceanside

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:12 PM

Hey everybody, First im gunna start by saying any feedback is appreciated beforehand.

Now to my point

-I've been deployed over here in Afghanistan for the past 7 months (U.S. Marine), comming back the middle of August (More towards the end) and was wondering if, first of all any of you have solid predictions on when this season is going to end, and assuming that its still going by the time I get back, Do you think there will be enough time for like a 2350ish RBGing Frost DK to make hero still? Ive heard theres some MMR changes that make it kinda stupid to get now, Also Being as I use to play on a $700 laptop and im comming back to a custom built 2200 Gaming Rig actually trying to get into Arenas, how much of a chance would I have at doing like a full 20day gaming session push for glad in arena?

TLDR: What are my chances of Hero / Making a Glad push after 7 or so months of not playing? (Frost or Unholy)
Posted Image

Spoiler

#2 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:06 PM

bout 350
I'm the man.

#3 hirtqt

hirtqt
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline 2/0/1/1/1/1
  • RBG: 732

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

should be no problem for someone with experience, ppl have afk'ed for a whole season and still be able to grind for glad on the last day.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DK, Death Knight, Glad, Hero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<