Debuff buff doesnt show

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sumanto

sumanto
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Yellow

Debuffs does not show on my target or focus target, even tho my interface settings are correct Interface->buffs/debuffs->Check "Show all enemy debuffs".

Every time I logg into the game I have to uncheck and recheck this interface setting in order for it to work at all.

What I´ve tried to fix this (multiple times in various orders):

# Deleted all addons
# Deleted WTF,Cache,Interface folders.
# Used Repair tool.
# Reinstalled WoW.
# Reset settings to default.
# Created a new admin user on the computer so the game is run as administrator, since I'm using a mac I don't know any other way to do this. (Is there?).

The problem is still present after all these attempts of fixing it.

My questions to you is:

Is there a way to completely fix this in other ways than what I've already tried?
Is there other people with the same issues? Do you recheck the settings every time you logg in?
Is this a common bug? Does anyone know the reason this bug appears? Are there any blue posts about it?

I've spoken with Jizzard everyday for about a week now and every "tips" they give me that will "ensure" the fix of this problem, does not.

I couldn't find a topic about this however in the last post I read, someone stated that there were at least 1 post about this, I could not find it however. I'd be grateful if someone could redirect me to that post or anyone who could help me with my issue.

(Tips regarding add-on use does not solve my issue).

Thanks for any answers.

#2 Anjinsan

Anjinsan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline 1/2/1/0/1/1
  • RBG: 2414

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

http://www.curse.com...mydebuffs-fixer

+rep if helped

EDIT: There is no other way to solve this bug.- Blizzard fucked up, they keep saying that the bug has been resolved etc etc. I have taken all the same steps as you, still get it. Been using this addon for a while, best solution until they patch it

#3 sumanto

sumanto
  • Members

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:59 PM

Thanks a bunch. It appears to be, like you say the only way to solve it. The fact that blizz can't manage to fix this and there is a add-on designed spesificly for this amuses me. Helped a lot. +rep indeed. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<