Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help

Karizikat FeraLS


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Synkz

Synkz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blood Furnace
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 2614
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/0/0/2/.

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Sandkatze seems to be bitter, I wonder if he has released any videos that show his "superior" play?

#22 Thugonomics8

Thugonomics8
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Posts: 460
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

Have you ever lost to a trashcan?
Posted Image

#23 Nmplol

Nmplol
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Posts: 457
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/0
  • RBG: 959

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

View PostPericth, on 16 July 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

If you would take 5 minutes to think about how freaking bad players are who have rank 1 titles, then it wouldn't appear as a joke to you anymore. But since you are one of them you won't admit that, I get it, it's fine. Go and entertain people with your shiny armor.

10 seasons for you to even get one gladiator title, doesn't that make you bad?

#24 Pericth

Pericth
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 75
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2203

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

See, that's what I'm talking about, people are simply too dumb to get it. They like getting entertained by people who display themselves as something better (which you do). I don't refer to your video as I mentioned before. I refer to YOUR self-display to the community. You name your video "Rank 1 Feral" and yet you claim to be excused because you just returned since.. well since you returned.

In order to better contrast what I'm saying: I don't display myself as having achieved something. I never portray myself through my ratings or teams or the people I play with. I simply am a Feral with some knowledge. You, however, proudly present yourself as an upper-class player.

Of course, now you may infer that I just compared myself to you as being superior. How can I be such an arrogant "dipshit"?
It's simple. I don't need titles to be superior. Yet still, I never claimed to be.


What am I saying?
I think you're good. But not that good. I know you need your rank1 display because you want to gain followers and make money with instructional videos. Like I said in my first post, I don't see rank 1 quality. That's all. Thank you. :)

Edited by Pericth, 16 July 2012 - 10:19 PM.


#25 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 406
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

Are you serious? Half of your posts ever on this forum are here. I have consistently achieved top ratings as both feral and resto and don't care about what you can't see.


View PostPericth, on 16 July 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

Of course, now you may infer that I just compared myself to you as being superior. How can I be such an arrogant "dipshit"?
It's simple. I don't need titles to be superior. Yet still, I never claimed to be.


View PostPericth, on 15 July 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

Do you know the moment when you see a guy and realize that if he is rank1, then what would that make me? Rank1³ ?
Yes, I'm being arrogant here, I'm sorry :D

...

What am I saying?
I think you're just being a douche. I never flaunt my rank 1, look down on other players, or consider any rank 1 to be on another level compared to gladiators. I feel that I am allowed to put rank 1 in my titles in order to attract more views on youtube, especially since I obtained it.

Edited by Izirak, 16 July 2012 - 11:00 PM.


#26 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Posts: 3558
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostPericth, on 16 July 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

See, that's what I'm talking about, people are simply too dumb to get it. They like getting entertained by people who display themselves as something better (which you do). I don't refer to your video as I mentioned before. I refer to YOUR self-display to the community. You name your video "Rank 1 Feral" and yet you claim to be excused because you just returned since.. well since you returned.

In order to better contrast what I'm saying: I don't display myself as having achieved something. I never portray myself through my ratings or teams or the people I play with. I simply am a Feral with some knowledge. You, however, proudly present yourself as an upper-class player.

Of course, now you may infer that I just compared myself to you as being superior. How can I be such an arrogant "dipshit"?
It's simple. I don't need titles to be superior. Yet still, I never claimed to be.


What am I saying?
I think you're good. But not that good. I know you need your rank1 display because you want to gain followers and make money with instructional videos. Like I said in my first post, I don't see rank 1 quality. That's all. Thank you. :)

What is your problem
Here is you're 3v3 http://eu.battle.net...%20GAMES%20IZI/    please stop being a dick now k

For those who don't wish to click he is

2016 rating with 42-31 (58%) win loss

Now i'm not coming at you at all but yeah as FMP you realy should be doing better than that if your a "Top" quality player.

P.s 2h prot feral healer going huge

Edited by Ayraswag, 16 July 2012 - 11:37 PM.



Posted Image


emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15


#27 Baulterexlol

Baulterexlol
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 107
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2297

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

View PostPericth, on 15 July 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

Ye, that's what I meant, you're holding sometimes. It's not a big deal, though.

Do you know the moment when you see a guy and realize that if he is rank1, then what would that make me? Rank1³ ?
Yes, I'm being arrogant here, I'm sorry :D

It's just that I don't think that a former achievement is an appropriate reference in determining a qualitative player. But that's offtopic and going way beyond your video...

You're a cat, I like cats, you're good, I dig that, sorry for being intrusive:P

You've never gotten rank 1. Psure you're on a really bad bg. . . but yet. . .
Posted Image Sandkatze 0/35/6 34/1/6 2016 42 / 31

#28 Baulterexlol

Baulterexlol
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 107
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2297

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:40 PM

PS - Karizi #1 !

great video as usual

#29 Izirak

Izirak
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Posts: 406
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • RBG: 2106
  • LocationGA

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

View PostAyraswag, on 16 July 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:


P.s 2h prot feral healer going huge


No one is prepared.

#30 Pericth

Pericth
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Blackrock
  • Glutsturm / Emberstorm
  • Posts: 75
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2203

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:29 AM

View PostIzirak, on 16 July 2012 - 10:52 PM, said:

Are you serious? Half of your posts ever on this forum are here. I have consistently achieved top ratings as both feral and resto and don't care about what you can't see.







...

What am I saying?
I think you're just being a douche. I never flaunt my rank 1, look down on other players, or consider any rank 1 to be on another level compared to gladiators. I feel that I am allowed to put rank 1 in my titles in order to attract more views on youtube, especially since I obtained it.

You repeat yourself. You already let me know that you don't care about any player. Except, of course, for the ones who watch your little videos. Fantastic. You are a likable dude.

Did I really say I was better than someone else or shall I explain the conditional phrases to you? I am not a native English speaker but I know the grammar you are supposed to know better than me.

As for the several clueless posters who attack me, you just confirm what I said before. Everything is about achievements and ratings - as long as one has it, he's considered good. If he doesn't have it, he's bad. A rather dichotomous point of view, don't you guys think?
Do I honestly need to become distinctive from the pack so that I am accepted or rather perceived as a good player?
I'm posing this question in general not referring to me solely.

But since you all insist on cuting me down to size, here you go, let's talk about me for a second. I played several characters (yes, accountsharing) on high ratings and never told anybody. I played on several high rated teams and left them. I don't strive for "success". Now, do you want proof?
I have hard evidence that could destroy currently very high ranked teams because they don't go very well with Blizzard's idea about fairplay.

If anybody would like to continue this conversation, PM me. Let's not spam this thread with garbage that doesn't belong here.


Edit:
But I did push your thread :P

Edited by Pericth, 17 July 2012 - 12:31 AM.


#31 Datah

Datah
  • Premium Junkies
  • Curse Premium
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Posts: 848
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2188

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:49 AM

View PostPericth, on 17 July 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Everything is about achievements and ratings - as long as one has it, he's considered good.

i don't have either of those (and i certainly haven't played any serious teams in quite a while), and i don't seem to have such problems, except when i create them for myself. :)
feral always

#32 Corbslol

Corbslol
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Ghostlands
  • Retaliation
  • Posts: 118
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 384

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:16 AM

Karizi <3




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<