• Curse Sites
Help

Cyclone wintrading, Aetarius and sifr at it again.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
248 replies to this topic

#181 vollexpnad

vollexpnad
  • Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:31 AM

did anyone pay for their r1 spot recently in this thread after they lost a game.

#182 Emopandah

Emopandah
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2275
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostFaetalx, on 23 June 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

Yo i think you got some Cum in your eyes. Like Dontsitonhim said in the above post, you didn't beat beat us every time on Tich. Not only can you not admit to your blatant lying, you can't even remember the reality of what happened. How you were so worried about a R1 title you couldn't risk a tie.
The Warlock i was on at the time Had only a staff, and that account was quickly banned from your spam reports.
As far as comps go, Dont act like your comp was bad. Vanguards cleave had only just begone there. Not to mention, with a spriest with your gear it wasn't very hard to grip in and get lucky gib with procs.
PS ~ He really is GAY lol
You got me Ret/holypal/rshaman/spriest/dk is actually a really good comp it rivals everything from wizard cleave to the god comp that is RMPLS :confused:

"The Warlock i was on at the time Had only a staff" those games were also the only ones you beat us good job on having to crutch on pve gear.

#183 acushi

acushi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/2/2/1

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:07 AM

View PostEmopandah, on 24 June 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

You got me Ret/holypal/rshaman/spriest/dk is actually a really good comp it rivals everything from wizard cleave to the god comp that is RMPLS :confused:

"The Warlock i was on at the time Had only a staff" those games were also the only ones you beat us good job on having to crutch on pve gear.

The most important caster PvE piece too lol.

#184 Faetalx

Faetalx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/1/.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:19 AM

View PostNobadz, on 24 June 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

How delusional can you be? What you should have said was "the only time I (Faetal) beat you was on the first night you xfered to take my rank1 title from me, I proceeded to lose every game after that night".
Idk you tell me. I (Faetal) Beat you guys 3-0/4-0 the night you guys came over.First, me and my priest was hit with a ban. Then..., que dodging.Last but not least, agreeing to tie then fucking us over in the last hour for your R1.
As far as that SS with Aetarius that lock isnt me. Thats his RL friend i believe.
PS- i wonder how much dik hewty sux for his BiS PvE, despite his 15 hour+ day of WoW every day
Posted Image

#185 Emopandah

Emopandah
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/2/1/2/2
  • RBG: 2275
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:33 AM

View PostFaetalx, on 24 June 2012 - 03:19 AM, said:

Idk you tell me. I (Faetal) Beat you guys 3-0/4-0 the night you guys came over.First, me and my priest was hit with a ban. Then..., que dodging.Last but not least, agreeing to tie then fucking us over in the last hour for your R1.
As far as that SS with Aetarius that lock isnt me. Thats his RL friend i believe.
PS- i wonder how much dik hewty sux for his BiS PvE, despite his 15 hour+ day of WoW every day

You're really clinging on to those 4 wins you got. Does beating us really mean that much to you never mind the 9 loses you had to us when having every advantage in the world possible. Who really cares though your team wasn't even competition i'm sure anyone that vsed you that season can agree with that.

The only reason you even came close to our team was because you traded over 200 rating to yourselves in the last 3 days, don't kid yourself about deserving to tie with us.

Doing firelands once a week for an hour and getting heroic cunning your first week of h-ds takes 15hrs a day to obtain heard it here first. It's actually insulting you think anyone would play the game in it's current state for 15hr's a day.

#186 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostEmopandah, on 24 June 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

You're really clinging on to those 4 wins you got. Does beating us really mean that much to you never mind the 9 loses you had to us when having every advantage in the world possible. Who really cares though your team wasn't even competition i'm sure anyone that vsed you that season can agree with that.

The only reason you even came close to our team was because you traded over 200 rating to yourselves in the last 3 days, don't kid yourself about deserving to tie with us.

Doing firelands once a week for an hour and getting heroic cunning your first week of h-ds takes 15hrs a day to obtain heard it here first. It's actually insulting you think anyone would play the game in it's current state for 15hr's a day.

Posted Image

#187 infectionx

infectionx
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/2/0/2/.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:57 AM

View PostFaetalx, on 24 June 2012 - 03:19 AM, said:

This also implies you are 15hours online in order to know it : /.

p.s: Getting pve gear is the easiest that it has EVER been,any pve gear.
p.s2: US drama is not fun :(.
Restoration shamans in season 11 According to
Felic:
And yeah they can survive for more than 30 seconds without casting. You have partners in 3v3 you know? SURPRISE

#188 Cerebralz

Cerebralz
  • Members

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:08 AM

http://imgur.com/6MXkd,1rbYN,zV65E

Hewty godmode damage almost killed my 3's team

#189 Faetalx

Faetalx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:39 AM

Cut the homophobic stuff out.

Edited by Sykeasaurus, 24 June 2012 - 11:52 AM.

Posted Image

#190 big_gay_roy_69

big_gay_roy_69
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/0/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2327

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:49 AM

View Postvollexpnad, on 24 June 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

did anyone pay for their r1 spot recently in this thread after they lost a game.

:)

#191 magicwizard

magicwizard
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2167

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:03 AM

Don't understand why everyone is hating on Mightpallyz, hes probably on-par with zilea skill level wise and Zilea is incredible.

#192 Chanimal

Chanimal

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:20 AM

View PostFaetalx, on 24 June 2012 - 04:39 AM, said:

Like i said bro, Wipe the cum from your eyes. You're as dumb as you're gay.. We didn't trade anything we were actually queuing. The last 3 days ppl were actually queuing believe it or not..
I find it pretty funny that you say we weren't any competition. YET you lied about tieing just so you didn't have to que into us..
BTW the lock Blasphemy had Staff yes, but no trinket an had half Ruthless/Vicious, which didn't matter because i was shortly banned on that account from the spam reports your team did "No competition".. So yeah bro Crutch onto the PvE gear.
PS- HE REALLY IS GAY

why do you evenbother talking shit to people? ur probably the best harvest i've had in any rank one warlock. i legimitely thought i was vsing a high duelist before seeing that it was you streaming, ur an embarassment
twitch.tv/chanimaly follow me!

#193 magicwizard

magicwizard
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2167

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:46 AM

View PostPoobandit, on 24 June 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

why do you evenbother talking shit to people? ur probably the best harvest i've had in any rank one warlock. i legimitely thought i was vsing a high duelist before seeing that it was you streaming, ur an embarassment

You got him, hes definitely hurting now.

#194 ss2b24

ss2b24
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Illidan
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Destruction 0/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1885
  • 3v3: 2285
  • 5v5: 1842
  • RBG: 2112
  • Locationflooorida

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:54 AM

oh shit......... :o

#195 Canadianpimp_613638

Canadianpimp_613638
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/1/1/0
  • RBG: 1822

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:34 AM

my nigga

#196 Swaggersx

Swaggersx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1495
  • RBG: 192

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

I mean I don't get why people have to lie about wintrading when it was a season ago, Fateal you're my bro and all, but the day I transfered to cyclone and I asked what happened last season Dontsitonhim told me, you guys WANTED to trade, and he refused not too, so you had to get random people at hours of the night to trade, but it never happened, or worked out.

Edited by Swaggersx, 24 June 2012 - 07:18 AM.

#197 Wetworks

Wetworks
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 768

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

Can Blizzard scrap this shit game already and start working on Titan. Since the end of s4 hasn't been the same.

#198 slantsix

slantsix
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/0/0/2/2
  • RBG: 2421

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

View PostSwaggersx, on 24 June 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

I mean I don't get why people have to lie about wintrading when it was a season ago, Fateal you're my bro and all, but the day I transfered to cyclone and I asked what happened last season Dontsitonhim told me, you guys WANTED to trade, and he refused not too, so you had to get random people at hours of the night to trade, but it never happened, or worked out.
why do u have to lie

#199 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:40 AM

Posted Image
I'm the man.

#200 Faetalx

Faetalx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:58 AM

View PostSwaggersx, on 24 June 2012 - 07:17 AM, said:

YO MARK we are bros, but i mean im not lying.. The fact of the matter is Jak doesn't care about the game enough to even bother to Cheat. Jak quits for half the season every season. If we did need to win trade or even attempted to, which we didn't... we wouldn't of asked/used Jak. Nobody but me on the team even liked him.
[6/18/2012 9:34:06 PM] *** 2:56:01 AM] Jack: why does the one guy that everyone wanted to replace have lead of the 5s" *** (Acros)
We did try to trade till the last hour, only after we had been fucked over, but it didn't work out. So you're partially right.
YO Chris why you remove me from Real ID! =/

Edited by Faetalx, 24 June 2012 - 08:01 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<