#1 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:24 AM

They go out of their way to nerf literally every single farming spot and idea anyone has ever come up with. They chain nerf every class, the second a decent build comes up. They've now made Cydae (spider boss in A3) spawn spiders that 1shot you as a DH (if you're stacking enough defensive stats to live through them, you'll have 3k damage and be a fucking useless twat) and they hit you the second you spawn. It's now a 100% luck fight based on your preparation procs. You're going to run out of discipline and get 1shot by a spider if you don't have a proc at some point during the fight. They nerf siegebreaker, ghom, absolutely everything.
Posted Image

#2 Bojjeshon

Bojjeshon
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kazzak
  • Misery
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 2269
  • Locationin room c:

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:29 AM

:duckers:

#3 wmd221

wmd221
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Whisperwind
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:05 AM

my dh has 41k hp and 300 to all resistances with 221k dps during sharpshooter and 98k dps without, post-nerf.

I can literally take 3-5 hits from almost everything in the game. Cydaea's spiders take off like 10% of my hp in 1 hit.

you're awful.

#4 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:50 AM

Not as absurd as the repair costs. The idea of nerfing graveyard zerging is cool and all...just durability naturally goes down as you take damage.

SOOOOOOOO if you're a melee class for instance. Welp. Enjoy your 50k+ - 200k repairs for playing the game well.
ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#5 Verk6

Verk6
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

here's an idea, stop stacking damage at the expense of everything else so you can take a few hits between cds/resource regen

you don't need 100k+ dps to kill things in a reasonable amount of time.  i do just fine with 35k and never dying.

#6 Thanatos

Thanatos
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Khaz'goroth
  • Bloodlust

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:15 AM

I'm a tank spec barb with low dps. Enough to get by group games and tank any mobs in act 2 and a fair amount in act 2 provided if there's no bullshit affixes. About 1.2k Res buffed, 55k hp, 9-10k armor, 9k dps *low but thats Barb life* annnnd about 500-600 life on hit.

I'm doing pretty much what you said except the way that durability works is if you tank damage regularly, your durability goes down anyways. Even if it's trash mobs smacking at you.

The problem here is that you have to pay a ridiculous amount just for playing. Even if you don't ever die.

Well did a quick look at their forums and they're addressing that exactly.

No one is going to like additional repair costs. I'm not sure how any feedback would be "Great, I really love paying more for repair costs." however, we have seen enough feedback and data to show that the ratio is pretty good as long as people aren't throwing their character's corpses against enemies. Death has meant nothing for a very long time now. It's going to take some getting used to and just understanding that death is no longer something that just happens, it should be something you're really fighting to avoid, and potentially being smarter about tackling content you can actually tackle.

That said, we think the normal wear and tear is maybe too high. Just fighting is probably too expensive, and we're looking at potential adjustments there.

ಠ_ಠ

Posted Image

#7 ubergosu

ubergosu
  • Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

Personally, I've been pretty disappointed with Diablo 3 so far. I feel like it takes no skill, and really the only fun aspect of it was the little glitches and loopholes that let you play the game differently from everyone else, but now that they're smoothing out all the fun wrinkles (as OP was saying) I feel just about no desire to play this.

#8 Rivermate

Rivermate
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • RBG: 2230
  • LocationZehNetherlands

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:16 AM

I didn't like d3 at all the items feel so non valuable, it didn't feel to grind for those items.

#9 Abscent

Abscent
  • Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:56 AM

Blizzard isn't really helping themselves when it comes to Diablo 3.  They lost alot of fans.

#10 jaredd

jaredd
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 1872

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:15 AM

shoulda just updated the graphics for d2 and added a few qol changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users