Buhroose
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/2/.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:47 PM

Hello,

I have a question about warrior strategy vs hunters. I've watched countless videos of warriors beating hunters in duels and arena but for some reason I can't quite grasp the mechanics of what they're doing.

For example, the charge fearbomb technique to prevent masters call is cool and all but its usually countered by scatter trap or a trinketed throwdown which isn't surprising but I just don't understand how to get around it other than bladestorm to keep up (sort of). Even using bladestorm to keep up with them seems futile because as soon as its over I get cc'd again.

Is there a resource I can look at to help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? (video, text, etc.)

Another question I had was about the 410 heroic experimental specimen slicer and 403 gurthalak. People have been saying that 403 gurth is better, but the only real reason anyone can give me is that the proc is so beast its stupid, which is legit. The proc however doesn't always proc rendering that part of the weapon useless. The 410 axe gives a bunch of secondary stats, a gem slot, and better weapon damage.

Which would actually be better in an arena type situation? Should I just drop both of them and get a t1 weap and run bonelink?

#2 Crankyboern

Crankyboern
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents:
  • RBG: 2165

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:49 PM

Hey there,

you cant beat a non retarded hunter in a duel.

But in an arena environment you can pretty much destroy then in full knockdowns after they disengaged.

They wont have scatter or traps for you here. Also you can intervene the traps on your healer and have them easily dispelled ;)
(just intervene and camp by your healer as soon as he gets scattered)

For the weapon part i´d use Gurth 403 !

#3 Buhroose

Buhroose
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Dragonmaw
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection 1/1/2/1/2/.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

View PostCrankyboern, on 18 June 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

Hey there,

you cant beat a non retarded hunter in a duel.

But in an arena environment you can pretty much destroy then in full knockdowns after they disengaged.

They wont have scatter or traps for you here. Also you can intervene the traps on your healer and have them easily dispelled ;)
(just intervene and camp by your healer as soon as he gets scattered)

For the weapon part i´d use Gurth 403 !

Awesome, thanks =]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warrior, strategy, weapons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<