Help

What if the world does not end

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:49 PM

Hey, I'm just here speculating - but what if the world never ends. Will it go on forever?
[04:20:00] Dan: Just bang her
[20:05:48] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'd like to think
[20:05:51] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'm a modest person

#2 Smaltze

Smaltze
  • Members
  • LocationUk London

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:54 PM

just smoke a fat doob and watch it all blow over man u think too much
Please review the forum rules on signatures.

#3 bIlliAn

bIlliAn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

Technically the world will never end (source needed). Our galaxy is going to collide with andromeda galaxy in 4,000,000,000 years, so hopefully we'll be relocated as humans by then or found a way to alter the path of our galaxy or andromeda.

"What if [intelligent species] rise all of the time, but wipe themselves out moment they're able to" - Carl Sagan
(Brackets = Don't remember exactly what he said)

They'll always be life, we just haven't been able to locate any in the past measly few decades. We're only touching the capabilities of pan-global cooperation as a race.

Edited by bIlliAn, 17 June 2012 - 12:49 AM.

Life is Good
Facebook | Bodyspace

#4 wrathebe

wrathebe
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/1/.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:49 AM

define 'world'

#5 ManofOnebullet

ManofOnebullet
  • Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

define "define"

#6 Neosaurfang

Neosaurfang
  • Asparagus
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Blood 2/1/2/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1656
  • 3v3: 2418
  • 5v5: 2203
  • RBG: 1
  • LocationGoldshire

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:59 AM

My quesiton is, what is out there and does it go on forever? I mean space is it continious? or does it stop? im wondering like if it doesnt stop what is out there? but out universe and the others. we can just be a little thing out there compared to anything. it's not like space has a max storage. it's unlimited and what is out there is my question. :< I keep telling people we dont live in a box, space is limitless. :<
Posted Image

#7 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:04 AM

What if the world has already ended and were just memories caught in a constant loop?
I'm the man.

#8 bIlliAn

bIlliAn
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:07 AM

View PostLolax, on 17 June 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

My quesiton is, what is out there and does it go on forever? I mean space is it continious? or does it stop? im wondering like if it doesnt stop what is out there? but out universe and the others. we can just be a little thing out there compared to anything. it's not like space has a max storage. it's unlimited and what is out there is my question. :< I keep telling people we dont live in a box, space is limitless. :<

http://www.pcmag.com...,2405913,00.asp

Only time will tell.

Edited by bIlliAn, 17 June 2012 - 01:08 AM.

Life is Good
Facebook | Bodyspace

#9 treeqt

treeqt
  • Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

View PostLolax, on 17 June 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

From what I understand our universe indeed has a limit and so does the space you could technically be in. But this limit is expanding all the time into the nothingness that is beyond space as a result of the big bang.
[04:20:00] Dan: Just bang her
[20:05:48] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'd like to think
[20:05:51] ALEXIS JAGGER: I'm a modest person

#10 Drew9795

Drew9795
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:12 AM

if something happens at the London Olympics the world is ending i kno dis cause i had a vision the other day

#11 Drew9795

Drew9795
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

im the the egghead from MIB3 btw

#12 Kelustu

Kelustu
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Rivendare
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:59 AM

I'll probably do what I do now and never leave my apartment?
Posted Image

#13 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:57 AM

The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly colored, and it's very loud, and it's fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, "Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?" And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, "Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up! I've got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn't matter, because it's just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.

#14 Breadstic

Breadstic
  • Meebz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Malfurion
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/1/1/0/0
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:09 AM

da fuk

#15 Malacothdai

Malacothdai
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Llane
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Affliction

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:52 AM

View PostbIlliAn, on 17 June 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

They'll always be life, we just haven't been able to locate any in the past measly few decades. We're only touching the capabilities of pan-global cooperation as a race.

No.  There is a better chance that we're the only life in the universe than that there is life on other planets.

#16 xKodizzlex

xKodizzlex
  • Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:08 AM

well thats not true.

#17 Aseral

Aseral
  • Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:07 AM

We don't know if our universe is limitless. It just theres a point, past which we have never been able to see anything, so we assume it could be some kind of a limit. It is expanding nevertheless.
Why Mr. Anderson WHY WHY DO YOU PERSIST

#18 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

nah dude im pretty sure we're gonna get attacked by mayans or some shit
Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

#19 stcolbert

stcolbert
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Eredar
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

There is definitely going to be a giant war, famine, disease , and large scale natural disasters in the future. I think many humans will die but some will survive. Logic and reason will persevere.
I'm always right.
Posted Image

#20 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

defnitely

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<