• Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/1
  • RBG: 2511

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

View Postdiglett23, on 18 June 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

and i guess they dont have our first series where my team beat yours, only the one where we lost with our last second replacement shaman since waat had to work. good post, tho.

View PostHollowlithic, on 18 June 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

"People who transfer off of Kel'Thuzad are afraid of competition"
people do it every season. and theyll xfer to the hotspot server next season with their r1 title, hoping ppl dont realize how/where they got it. if theyre not ashamed of that they shouldnt care if ppl call them out for it, or care that ppl think that its stupid. ppl in here saying "hey they can do whatever they want" hello obviously theyre free to do that and i am free to make this thread.

View Postgbubbah, on 18 June 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

lose to lsp as rps instantly make a thread talking about how we're "afraid of competition"
^___________________________________________________________________^
yeah idk who you are, but i do know you coordinated a xfer and name change to a server to try for easy r1.

Posted Image

#102 diglett23

diglett23
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Holy 0/1/1/2/0/1
  • RBG: 2212

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

View PostDonald, on 18 June 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVRoFIs3dcA"]http://www.youtube.c...VRoFIs3dcA[/url]

and i guess they dont have our first series where my team beat yours, only the one where we lost with our last second replacement shaman since waat had to work. good post, tho.

people do it every season. and theyll xfer to the hotspot server next season with their r1 title, hoping ppl dont realize how/where they got it. if theyre not ashamed of that they shouldnt care if ppl call them out for it, or care that ppl think that its stupid. ppl in here saying "hey they can do whatever they want" hello obviously theyre free to do that and i am free to make this thread.

yeah idk who you are, but i do know you coordinated a xfer and name change to a server to try for easy r1.

Why you hating on my dougie?

OT: Didn't you get rank one on Rampage last season after everyone good transferred off?

#103 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

View Postdiglett23, on 18 June 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

Why you hating on my dougie?

OT: Didn't you get rank one on Rampage last season after everyone good transferred off?
yeah, we're the same dude, since i xferred AWAY from competition just for an easier shot at a title.

oh wait, we're not the same. i xferred to illidan FOR competition in s9 and stayed their because i didnt know where the new hotspot server was going to be yet. i didnt xfer to illidan at the end of s10 for an easy title (we would be the same if that was the case). my title was a coincidence of conradicals team being bad and everyone good leaving the old hotspot server. it wasnt a xfer as a deliberate attempt to get it easier. funny that youre trying to bring me down to your level tho.

Edited by Donald, 18 June 2012 - 09:55 PM.

Posted Image

#104 diglett23

diglett23
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

My level? I'm pretty sure we grinded countless teams to 2400-2500 on KT this season in 3's. We xfered to that BG with phil and Mack to all get Rank one in 5's together because we wanted to play together. I don't see how that is a big deal to want to play with friends and get a title. You act is if we are random shitters who have never played on a competitive BG or played in tournaments.

#105 gbubbah

gbubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

losing to somebody nicknamed "no heals mack", a two time rival and a warlock that curls iron with one hand and plays with the other.  i would quit the game

#106 JayS

JayS

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

420 r1 kush

#107 diglett23

diglett23
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

View Postgbubbah, on 18 June 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

losing to somebody nicknamed "no heals mack", a two time rival and a warlock that curls iron with one hand and plays with the other.  i would quit the game

MY BOY NOHEALS

#108 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:14 PM

View Postdiglett23, on 18 June 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:

My level? I'm pretty sure we grinded countless teams to 2400-2500 on KT this season in 3's. We xfered to that BG with phil and Mack to all get Rank one in 5's together because we wanted to play together. I don't see how that is a big deal to want to play with friends and get a title. You act is if we are random shitters who have never played on a competitive BG or played in tournaments.
yes, saying "OT: Didn't you get rank one on Rampage last season after everyone good transferred off?" is like saying "well if you think what i am doing is so bad, why did you do the same thing." its an attempt at saying "we're the same, and you think im bad, so im bringing you down here, you hypocrite." when we're not the same. stop explaining yourself, i dont feel like typing this again:

View PostDonald, on 18 June 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

youre allowed to think that xferring to a backwater bg mid-late season to make it easier to get "cataclysmic gladiator" over your toon's head isnt stupid or shameful, and im allowed to think it is and make a thread about it. i havent said anything about your skill because i dont care and its not relevant to running away (and yes it is running away, "we just want to play together" - you can play together on nightfall... you act like in order to "play with your friends" you had to go to a backwater bg). funny thing is, youre so worried about what ppl think about your skill that you will go out of your way to get a title that is supposed to say "hey im good at this game" even though it means nothing, and means even less when people know where/how you got it.

Posted Image

#109 wtfbro

wtfbro
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/1/2/.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:14 PM

#110 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

snutz isnt good because he gets r1 on the hotspot bg every season. hes good because hes good. no one looks at your title and thinks "wow hes good because he has that title" they look at your play. so all this bg sniping for r1 is stupid and embarrassing.

Edited by Donald, 18 June 2012 - 10:18 PM.

Posted Image

#111 gbubbah

gbubbah
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/2/1/0/0
  • RBG: 192

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

the amount that you have typed on this subject is embarrassing

#112 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

View Postgbubbah, on 18 June 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

the amount that you have typed on this subject is embarrassing
thats what i would say if i had nothing to say, too. you own.

Posted Image

#113 Fadezz^

Fadezz^
  • Fadezz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/1/1/1/.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:43 PM

r1 fever!

my dad can beat up your dad

#114 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

Hey Don who the fuck cares ROFL

+rep me again
Hey, add me on LoL :)

IGN: Keklyz

#115 sulphuric

sulphuric

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:52 PM

According to the Jewberg Judicial System the alleged transfer scums will be punished subjected to "If the guilty party if convicted will be sentenced to three days of having tampons thrown at them and their parents will be contacted discussing immediate transportation back to Kel'Thuzad."

In other news, Kigz is the best dad in the world!

#116 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:09 PM

View PostDeeklol, on 18 June 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Hey Don who the fuck cares ROFL

+rep me again

Posted Image

#117 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

ur embrassing dude no offense

#118 Donald

Donald
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

View PostDeeklol, on 18 June 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

ur embrassing dude no offense
who are you again?

Posted Image

#119 Deeklol

Deeklol
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Area 52
  • Retaliation

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:34 PM

i dont have to be anybody to tell you that you're an embrassment. This thread is retarded. I find it funny how you put so much time into this rofl. How old are you?

#120 Dennzoss

Dennzoss
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Exodar
  • Retaliation
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/2/.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

Hello Zackary Marcus(Diggles)! :)

I miss you swooz :( Forgive me for all i've done.

Hello Phil :P

I do not miss you Mackenzie but forgive me for all i've done to swooz.

Hello Neroxz(if you stil even exist).

This one if for you Swooz :

I will never forgive you :(

P.S: :hunter:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<