#1 coldeu

coldeu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Shadow 1/2/0/2/2/0

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

hey im running junglecleave with discp priest.
I'd like to have some info about how to run this comp as discp point of view.

I have issues mainly against shaman/lock teams. What should i do? Fear the dps/felhunter while shaman is cc to prevent pressure? or should i play at top of the shaman to fear him everytime i can?

I just feel like vs rls for ex. if i sit on top of him to fear him, ill get swapped rly easy.
And what about Dot cleave such as LSD / shadowplay?

#2 shakeweightx

shakeweightx
  • LocationNJ

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

This is the comp i currently run on my main druid

You are GOING to have a tough time vs rls and lsd/shadowplay no matter what, dot comps are highly favored to beat jungle cleave just because of dots > hunter
The longer the match goes on the lower your chances of winning gets basically vs a do comp

The strat vs rls varies depending their gear etc etc, you can force a lot out of the shaman by opening lock and throwing the instant clones /traps onto the shaman, you can get a trinket pretty quickly and NS or health stone, the rogue also isnt a bad kill target, depending the rls any target is a viable kill depending the situation. Facing rls i have killed the rshaman b4, lock , and the rogue...however i prefer not to face it at all >.>

Vs rls if you are on the warlock you can get A LOT of instant cc onto the shaman so its almost better for you to fear rogue off if you cant get both rsham and rogue, plus theres tremor..if the rogue plays defensive then it helps the rls because it drags the match out. However, it is useful to fear shaman on CD depending how much damage you are taking, your 2nd fear obviously he wont have tremor for which will help you get him very far behind on healing. If the rogue is wearing low resil he is a huge kill target, ive faced rogues who wear low low resil who's cheat death will proc in a pounce stun. You could also go on the rshaman if you already forced link and NS which leaves you to full fear the lock and the rogue each time because of the damage doing onto the shaman and them being out of range and it will help so so much more if you have zerk up if you do try to kill the shaman. This option isnt AS good just because the shaman can LoS your hunter very easily. In the end honestly it comes down to how good the rls you are facing is it can really go either way depending their gear and if they play defensive or offensive.

Vs LSD i fell that the moonkin is the easier target, they dont have as many ways to get away or kite as other casters do and you can unload so much damage into him very easily and quickly. Mostly i would rather have the lock casting then a moonkin free casting their instant starsurges hit hard enough O.o

Shadowplay can be a close call, i prefer to go on the spriest, you can talk to your hunter about this too he might be more comfortable on someone else but being on the spriest you can force his disperse fairly early depending how quickly you can get a trap and clone onto the rsham, make sure your druid is throwing a faerie fire up on the shaman and your hunt is putting a hunters mark on him as well just incase the priest is able to get the MD off. The priest will..or should be trying to MS traps anytime they go up. It will be a close game you have to dispell a lot vs it, more importantly the druid, this goes for vs most comps tho, keeping the feral dispelled will help you so much vs nearly every team, his damage and being able to stay on someone hard is what makes your pressure skyrocket up
Posted Image

#3 coldeu

coldeu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:18 PM

but as discp vs LSD/shadowplay shall i fear or stay back?

#4 shakeweightx

shakeweightx
  • LocationNJ

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

vs shadowplay and lsd my priest would stay back trying to keep dispells as much as possibly, if the priest lives the opener he would fear the lock and the spriest off so that he could get distance from the lock/priest out of fear LoS and range...otherwise he would try to stay away cuz if he goes into a cc chain from being in the open going to fear hen their dots start to do a toll and their priest will fear me so i cant stop the damage into the hunter
Posted Image

#5 coldeu

coldeu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:26 AM

hum thanks for help :)

#6 Yesjuicex

Yesjuicex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/.

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

Staying back not using your fear on cd is what any lock/sham/x team wants you to do, if my disc priest gets his fear off on cd in between the feral/hunter cc we win easy. Even if your priest gets CCDs abit to get the fear off on the sham it's still well worth it. Sorry but Shakewieght's advice isn't the best to say the least staying back using your fear when you get the chance out of a trap ect. Is a good strat against melee cleaves. But against any lock/sham that's taking a lot of pressure getting those fears on cd on the shaman and anyone who is around is game breaking.

#7 coldeu

coldeu
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:13 PM

so vs a team like LSD/rls you as priest would sit on top of the shaman pilar and fear him on CD?
Wouldnt u get swapped off easy like that?

#8 Yesjuicex

Yesjuicex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/.

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:49 AM

Your general goal against Lock/Sham is to get your fear off on the sham on cd. And keep your team topped off to keep them offensive. Play very offensive when the shaman doesn't have a trinket for a full trap/fear ect. It shouldn't be that hard if your Hunter/Feral have alot of pressure except maybe a good mls because they have so many ways from stopping you. Pretty easy for a rls to swap to anyone they want with soul swap/step dance anyways and you should be alright for abit with Roar of sac and PS, ect. if you play back eventually you and your team will run out of cds. Remember you landing fears on shaman meens 80% of the time your going to be fearing the Lock and Rogue as well. Making it X10 easier for your Hunter to trap because every Lock/Sham stacks ontop of each other behind a pillar or box and the rogue is never far away if your Hunter/Feral are playing offensive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<