Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-26 at 01:27. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Next Zyzz Jaw of the Gods!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 snipeshow122

snipeshow122
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 192

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:09 AM

Sup AJ names Colby I'm a r1 resto shaman names shockerx but recently changed my name to aestheticx because I just went super saiyn!! New job is male model and I'm in this contest to try and be the face of this new fashion line.

It would be greatly appreciated if you fellow aj friends could help me out here's the link you have to put you email in to submit and have to confirm it in your messenger! I know its a bit of a hassle to go onto msn and click accept cause I'm a little lazy also:P But help me out cause Zyzz was my inspiration and role model drove me to be aesthetic asss FUARRKKK!!

HERES THE LINK CAN VOTE ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS !!!

http://www.bianvaria...ss='bbc_img' />

#2 Disection

Disection
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1323

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:15 AM

LOL in on this brah, looking aesthetic as fuuark (no homo)

#3 Drazziefresh

Drazziefresh
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/2/2/1/0/0/.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:20 AM

My homie colby right thurrr, looking aesthetic as fuark!
pee in her butt br0

#4 Renataki

Renataki
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution 1/2/0/2/0/2
  • RBG: 2232

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:21 AM

lol

#5 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1347
  • 5v5: 2645
  • RBG: 2526
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:26 AM

You're probably top 1 male model of all time.
Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader

http://www.twitch.tv/bailamos
Posted Image Posted Image

#6 Tomlordmuscle

Tomlordmuscle
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackwater Raiders
  • Whirlwind
  • RBG: 2071

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:01 AM

I was not aware that one of my competitors was on arena junkies, please people, vote for me, not him.

I have been trying to get known for many, many years now. So I deserve it more than this guy, I am better looking and a better model.

Just please vote for me, I have more experience and would fit the job better.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Disection

Disection
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1323

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:04 AM

I was not aware that one of my competitors was on arena junkies, please people, vote for me, not him.

I have been trying to get known for many, many years now. So I deserve it more than this guy, I am better looking and a better model.

Just please vote for me, I have more experience and would fit the job better.

what the fuck LOL

#8 rob-hype

rob-hype
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1671
  • 3v3: 2490
  • RBG: 1676
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:13 AM

J/w Since your AJ picture is a black guy and ur a white guy, whos the black guy? Your bf?
Http://lmgtfy.com/?q...ral+Tichondrius

Feral Always :)

That awkward moment when you're reading this comment, and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important - AJ Signatures

#9 Tomlordmuscle

Tomlordmuscle
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackwater Raiders
  • Whirlwind
  • RBG: 2071

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

Yeah...
Posted Image

#10 Raystigz

Raystigz
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Shadowmoon
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2213
  • 3v3: 2469
  • RBG: 1848
  • LocationNew York

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:29 AM

inb4 vgainez
twitch.tv/Raystigz stream maybe someday i'll start using it again

#11 Rilor

Rilor
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Holy
  • RBG: 2342
  • LocationStraya Cunt

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:28 AM

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.
I'm the man.

#12 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

TLDR : 3/10 would not bang

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#13 Klyftigt

Klyftigt
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety