#1 Emo

Emo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

Hi, I am looking for a PvP Guild to have some fun as I continue to get back into WoW with my Scroll of Resurrection scrub character.

While I have played a lot of PvP from Classic through early Cata (when I quit) I have never done so on a Priest and have never gotten Glad etc. (My highest Arena title was Rival).

In that note I am not looking for a guild full of people who like to look down on those without such lofty achievements. I am using the rest of Cata to learn my class better and prepare for MoP, hopefully while doing some Arenas/RBGs to get better and meet cool people.

My ideal Guild is reasonably sized, active, has good leadership and is on a PvE server as I do not like bothering with people while leveling/farming.

If any other details are needed, please reply here or add me on Real ID at [email protected]

Thanks for reading. :]

#2 Emo

Emo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:43 PM

Wow no one. Is it necessary to already have 2k+ experience to actually do anything, it seems like everyone has that. Being serious.

#3 Bodoma

Bodoma
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Marksmanship
  • RBG: 765

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

Nah, the only mistake you've made is not having a qt in your name. It lets people know that you're such a good player that you name your characters hilarious things because you just don't give a fuck. All you know is owning. QT.

Seriously though I'd play with you but we're on different regions.

View PostYsmerion, on 04 April 2012 - 07:13 AM, said:

"Queue" is actually the longest word in English language that can be said with only word letter, "q".

#4 Emo

Emo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

Damn that is good advice. I thank you sir.

#5 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2215
  • LocationSouthern Germany

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:50 PM

I feel for you. It is incredibly hard to find a decent guild without the achievements. Some years ago I met interesting players during bgs or in 5 men heroics. Now with no need to interact with anyone from the same server good guilds are rare and often have a high barrier for entry. The best advice would be to browse recruitment forums and look for a guild you like. Wish you the best of luck, if you were in the EU, I would surely invite you to come into my guild.

#6 Emo

Emo
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:37 AM

I love that the only nice people seem to be on EU. Small sample size, dgaf.

#7 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:40 PM

*stealths in and pushes the thread*

#8 Ghurzuk

Ghurzuk
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Crushridge
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Enhancement
  • RBG: 1507
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

EU servers rulez! :D

Anyway don't lose your heart and keep searching and do not thrust the ones that always says "show me 2.2k a chi or no guild my friend" cuz by my point of view they are sick, from somewhere someone should start right? Pvp must not be locked to ppl under 2.2k so maybe try to search for a pvp SOCIAL guild, because they are, by my point of view , the best guilds atm. Wow is not a work and you should try to to have fun. Many times i defeated ppl that had 2.2 exp in arena and remade a team the season after with my friend and you know a thing? i got 2k in 5v5, 1.8 exp in both 3v3 and 2v2, but yet i defeated them (and frapsed *evilface*) so have fun and hang up ok? =)

*Sneak behind topic and push it*
Posted ImageArmory Link
"Through me to the city of woe, Through me to the everlasting pain,Trhough me to the lost , Abandon all hopes, ye who enters here"

#9 WildeHilde

WildeHilde
  • Content Editors
  • Curse Premium
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:43 AM

Did you find a guild, yet?