How do I kill a resto shaman? (UH DK)

Unholy Deathknight Shaman

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Satisfactory

Satisfactory
  • Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:56 AM

Alright, I'm kinda new to Arenas (been pvping for about a month, my rating is pretty terrible but I haven't found a great healer and I'm still learning). I'm not horrible, and I can kill almost every healer I run into, seems like it's what Unholy DK's are meant to do. Every single time I play against a resto shammy, however, I can't touch them. I do my best to stack necros, but they heal them off (often without casting anything or stopping moving) within 2-3 seconds. I pop my dps cooldowns, chain my ghoul stun and silence, and interrupt, but this rarely drops them below 1/2 with their ES and hots rolling. Not to mention, they almost always roll with warriors or locks, who peel pretty hard, especially with ghost wolf. Oh, and they seem to never lose mana.

Basically, what I'm wondering is how on earth I'm supposed to damage them significantly enough to kill them or at least eventually oom them. Am I bad/doing something wrong? Is it supposed to be really hard for UH to kill Rsham? Any help would be appreciated, this has caused much rage in my short arena career :S.

#2 Satisfactory

Satisfactory
  • Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

bump?

• Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Bleeding Hollow
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • RBG: 2214

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:09 AM

necrotic strike

#4 Loveformoney

Loveformoney
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:46 AM

Your partner needs to assist you with it. And yes stack those Necrotics better.
Member of AJ Gentleman's Club- A fine gentleman!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<