resto shaman help

resto shaman hit rating mp5 help gemming survivability

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shenekwa

shenekwa
  • Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:16 AM

i just started playing my shaman again this season and im doing fairly well, only problem i seem to have is my mp5... i looked at alot of shamans and they're only running like 1-2 percent hit.. im running just at 4.. a tad bit over, im wondering why they are so low? cause if i didnt stack so much hit i could get alot more mp5 from reforging and such... also i see some shamans are stacking all resil while some are only stacking it in the yellow slots.. any idea why that is too? i really want to impove my mp5 and i want to know why these guys are rockin such low hit.. please help :)

#2 simonfra1234

simonfra1234
  • Jailbaitx
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Enhancement
  • RBG: 1986

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

My shaman uses 4% hit with 4.7 resil and 5k mana regen, 10k sp

reforge mastery---> hit until you have close to 4%
never gem for hit

you should not need to use all your reforges to get to 4%..

the hit ring from pvp should be helping you out a lot too,  shamans arent exactly priests when healing, we dont really do much dps output at all. This is why some shamans take a risk at 1-2%, but missing a crucial hex/windshear can suck at high ratings

If ur having mp5 problems, swap your second trinket out for tsunami or see if you can get your hands on Hear of the Unliving.

#3 shenekwa

shenekwa
  • Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:31 PM

any way you can link your toons armory?

#4 Coreshock

Coreshock
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 2/0/1/2/1/2
  • RBG: 2090

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

Yeah it's all about ensuring you have spirit, I run RLS and I use Heartsong on my wep along with Tsunami to bolster my Mp5 - with the reforges as well it means that you can get some really good Mp5. What you can get away with varies comp to comp though so for one comp, you might be cool with Tsunami - but for another you might need Battlemaster trinket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<