Warlock seeking tips

Warlock

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Avexon

Avexon
  • Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Hey, I recently came back to this game after about a year break, pretty rusty, anyway I'm an Affliction Warlock and I find myself haveing trouble kiteing rogues, feral druids, and dk's, I can kite just fine untill I get snared, then I have no clue what I'm soposed to do.

The way I kite atm :
1. Curse of Exhaustion (if not stealthie)
2. Try to hit target with a shadowflame [(glyphed for snare) If not stealthie]
3. Howl of Terror when target gets in melee range(follow up with fear in case of trink)
4. If hp > 50% try to hard cast fear after target successfully fake casted. - If hp  <50% Death Coil (follow up with fear in case of trink)
5. Demonic Circle : Teleport
6. Hope to god howl is back up so I can repeat (usualy not)

Some fights this works perfectly, but others I feel that Im blowing through this list too fast and before I know it, im out of ways to kite half dead, and my target is in my face unleashing hell upon it with nothing stoping him/her.

Any advice is greatly apreciated!

#2 Thaya

Thaya
  • Moderators
  • LocationRussia

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:53 PM

You're not a mage, just tank shit like a boss and use port more. Don't save it for a last resort - use it to make yourself a bad target / force them into a bad position / not lose all of your pressure / etc. It's not a pvp trinket, it's a 25sec cd.

Just don't focus on trying to kite too much, focus on doing your thing while tanking the melee instead. You have all the tools for that.
Default UI Scripts - Compilation & how-to

#3 Avexon

Avexon
  • Members

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:05 AM

So take it like a man, but kite if I get the chance? Or just dont bother trying to kite and focus on my job?Even then, what should I do when a DK is in my face with AMS and has DG up?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warlock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<