mage rogue x1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elunia

Elunia
  • Members

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:26 PM

Good morning guys! ..

I'm having serious problems against rogues ..

I am part of a team of RBG. I'm going to defend bases (AB, EOTS, Guilneas) ..

different from other classes who defend the rogue tries to kill the mage and start x1 ..

I'm having trouble keeping his distance, and control the rogue ..

remembering that to defend the base as well if it the smoke bomb and start cap, need to keep some skills like: pet freeze or "ring of frost" if it uses smoke and try to cap ..

one of the ways it was open:

He sap, and tried to cap, used pet freeze, and let the pet hit, he used "vanish" and came to hit me .. opened with silence, and my hp dropped quickly ...

there is this problem:

Was without the pet freeze, use trinket if he uses stun, if use blink, he uses shadow step ..

What do I have a greater resistance, and greater control over the rogue unless he kills me in 4 hits.

The more experienced guys against Rogues, please, give a light there! ..

Thank you!

#2 Quixotic

Quixotic
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 0/1/1/1/0/0
  • LocationGöteborg, Sweden

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

There should be no way that a rogue can ninja cap a base defended by a frost mage. Stay near the flag - pet nova/send pet on first sap bomb. If he after that tries to kill/blind and try for another cap your pet should be able to stop him. If not you always have a trinket/block. To get out and Deep/Poly or keep him cc'd for a while for one of your teammates to come and assist you if that's necessary.
For some people awesomeness is only one step away, for me on the other hand i've already crossed that line with a fucking mile.

#3 Elunia

Elunia
  • Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

View PostXénø, on 10 May 2012 - 02:48 PM, said:

There should be no way that a rogue can ninja cap a base defended by a frost mage. Stay near the flag - pet nova/send pet on first sap bomb. If he after that tries to kill/blind and try for another cap your pet should be able to stop him. If not you always have a trinket/block. To get out and Deep/Poly or keep him cc'd for a while for one of your teammates to come and assist you if that's necessary.

Thanks for the ideas, but very vague.

looking for something more detailed, ..

I received a PM from a forum member with really valuable information .. Thank you, "Maples" ..

Some other gladiator to contribute to the cause?

Thank you all for your help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mage, rogue, x1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<