• Curse Sites
Help

Adoption

would you

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

Poll: Adoption (55 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you ever adopt a child?

1. Yes (7 votes [12.73%])

Percentage of vote: 12.73%

2. No (4 votes [7.27%])

Percentage of vote: 7.27%

3. Fuck No (5 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. If I couldn't have kids (27 votes [49.09%])

Percentage of vote: 49.09%

5. I fucking hate kids (11 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

6. Have my own children & adopt just like cheaper by the dozen (1 votes [1.82%])

Percentage of vote: 1.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 Jakexo

Jakexo
  • Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:52 PM

Not every abortion is because the parents dont want the baby because they forgot a rubber. You can tell if an unborn child has got a disability for instance and its up to the mother/father to decide if its fair to bring a baby into the world knowing its going to need several operations in its life which may be a short life and maybe the parents just simply couldnt cope with the child being this ill so is it fair to bring a child into the world if its going to be really ill throughout its life then just put it up for adoption?
Posted Image

#82 downedlolidiot

downedlolidiot
  • Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:17 PM

on topic

I fucking hate kids but later in life if I was unable to have my own I'd adopt

Spoiler

#83 FTRouslan

FTRouslan
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Maiev
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost
  • RBG: 1141

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

View PostAwesoMegAmazing, on 07 May 2012 - 08:58 PM, said:

Life isn't all about you.

So blindly following ethics instilled into you from birth, which not everybody agrees with, while our natural resources and social institutions are becoming more and more overwhelmed by population constraints isn't self-centered at all?

Or how about giving birth to a child destined to die painfully at a very young age, never actually getting to enjoy life? We can detect birth defects nowadays, and if it's severe enough, abortion should be allowed provided it's early enough.

Not only that, but I cannot fathom the suffering carried by a victim of rape. She did not make the decision to have a child. She did not "forget to bring a rubber". If she's impregnated by the attack, then she deserves at least the respect to make the decision about her own body.

Wait, how did we get onto this topic?

@OP: If I couldn't have kids, I'd probably adopt a child when I'm financially secure.

Edited by FTRouslan, 08 May 2012 - 12:55 AM.

Nasty, brutish, and about 6'1".

View PostFTRouslan, on 24 October 2014 - 12:06 AM, said:

do you have a shitlist in ranked order of people you want to possibly delete?

View PostNameswapro, on 24 October 2014 - 12:09 AM, said:

My friend, they are long gone.
That's why there is a deleting option. You delete people you don't want to see anymore.

#84 Slashgiggle

Slashgiggle
  • LocationHome of the Brave

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostAwesoMegAmazing, on 07 May 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

I literally cannot stop sucking dicks

Fernando Torres, Lord of Football

#85 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

Only if I couldn't have my own.
Posted Image

#86 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

View PostAwesoMegAmazing, on 07 May 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

Your stance is pretty clear now.

A four year old is less developed than I am. Does that make it OK to murder them? IT'S STILL A HUMAN LIFE.

I'd wager that a four year old is more developed than you are.
Posted Image

#87 AwesoMegAmazing

AwesoMegAmazing
  • Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:21 AM

If I haven't said enough to convince you that abortion is wrong, you're not going to change your mind. Pretty sad that so many people are OK with murder. Seriously, very sad.

Continue to throw insults at me if you wish, doesn't really bother me. I'm just disappointed that people are perverse enough to believe that abortion is not murder. That is just disgustingly corrupt.

View PostDuckers, on 09 February 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

I eat McDonalds every day

View PostDuckers, on 12 June 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Can't ever really go wrong with McDonalds.

View PostDuckers, on 08 August 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Get that girl a Happy Meal and she will never leave you.

#88 Duckers

Duckers
  • Moderators
  • Curse Premium
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Cho'gall
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:28 AM

I cannot think of a single person on this planet who I'd rather not have an abortion argument with than Vael.

#89 Nermó

Nermó
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Feral Combat
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:50 AM

How can you possibly compare abortion with murder?

WHAT THE FUCK
Posted Image

#90 Breadstic

Breadstic
  • Meebz
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Malfurion
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/0/1/1/0/0
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

I'm not an abortion expert but doesn't the fetus have a heartbeat and stuff at certain points when you can get an abortion? to me i can well see how people can have it be murder

#91 xKodizzlex

xKodizzlex
  • Members

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:02 AM

So many idiots in this thread. Abortion is fine yes you are killing a human being but that human being is in a very early stage of development and will not suffer. It's not a nice day , the day you go to the clinic and have an abortion and its likely something that will haunt you slightly for life. But you know what? its better than ruining 2 lives that already exist and bringing up another one who will likely be maltreated and unloved .

Someone already mentioned world population as an issue. I think everyone on the planet should be neutered and when people want a baby  there is a place they go that will assess their lives to see if they are a valid candidate to look after a child. Once that has been decided they are given IVF treatment or w/e to create a child or told to get their lives in order first.

#92 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

View PostxKodizzlex, on 08 May 2012 - 08:02 AM, said:

So many idiots in this thread. Abortion is fine yes you are killing a human being but that human being is in a very early stage of development and will not suffer. It's not a nice day , the day you go to the clinic and have an abortion and its likely something that will haunt you slightly for life. But you know what? its better than ruining 2 lives that already exist and bringing up another one who will likely be maltreated and unloved .

Someone already mentioned world population as an issue. I think everyone on the planet should be neutered and when people want a baby  there is a place they go that will assess their lives to see if they are a valid candidate to look after a child. Once that has been decided they are given IVF treatment or w/e to create a child or told to get their lives in order first.

ok

on the first statement:

there is a big discussion in medicine from what point in a pregancy you can call the "thing" that grows there a human being. personally i would say when the first nerves are starting to send a signal. nobody knows if the child feels from that point on something or wether it thinks or does something, we don't know. but just saying that the "thing doesn't look like a human being so it can be killed is just wrong and highly frivolous. of course if the doctors find out that the unborn child is going to have such strong problems in future that a abortion would be better for him i still would think twice about a abortion. and about the ruining two lifes. when you have unprotected (or even protected) sex you have to think that it might come to the point that you or your gf get(s) pregnant. i'm not talking about rape because thats a quite extreme case and in that matter i would say that it is better to have the child and give it up to adoption if the "forced" mother is not willing to take care of the baby. surely the child isn't becoming a psychopath or something just because he was a rape victim, saying that rapist children will become rapers themselfes is just bullshit.

p.s and to say masturbation is also murders just shows that the person didn't pay attention in biology.

on the second topic. i think that those massive population growths in those sepcific regions will eventually regulate themselfes. as they are not capable of holding so much people just in one area. (they have problems even now)
Posted Image

#93 Andon

Andon
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sen'jin
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:56 AM

View PostNotes on a matchbox, on 08 May 2012 - 09:16 AM, said:

on the second topic. i think that those massive population growths in those sepcific regions will eventually regulate themselfes. as they are not capable of holding so much people just in one area. (they have problems even now)

so you say you shouldt abort an unwanted child which couldnt be loved by his paretns is NOT OK because its murder
and
Overpopulation is not a problem because it will regulate itself while billions of people will eventualy die in the process?
by the way, it is not true that it will get better if X people die because the birthrates are SO extremely high

#94 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:23 PM

View PostAndon, on 08 May 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

so you say you shouldt abort an unwanted child which couldnt be loved by his paretns is NOT OK because its murder
and
Overpopulation is not a problem because it will regulate itself while billions of people will eventualy die in the process?
by the way, it is not true that it will get better if X people die because the birthrates are SO extremely high

you've ever been to china or india?

i have, so i can probably judge that better than you.
Posted Image

#95 Andon

Andon
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sen'jin
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

View PostNotes on a matchbox, on 08 May 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

you've ever been to china or india?

i have, so i can probably judge that better than you.

Judge what? it is not hard to say that there are way to many people, you do not need to actualy visit the country to tell this. Overpopulation is a very huge problem especialy in India when you even mention it. They are highly dependant on agriculture and if there are more people there is less food for everyone just as simple as that.

#96 berserker

berserker
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Blackrock
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:31 AM

relevant

http://www.thedailys...2012/bro-choice
Posted Image

#97 Dogtrap

Dogtrap
  • Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

View PostAwesoMegAmazing, on 08 May 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

If I haven't said enough to convince you that abortion is wrong, you're not going to change your mind. Pretty sad that so many people are OK with murder. Seriously, very sad.

Continue to throw insults at me if you wish, doesn't really bother me. I'm just disappointed that people are perverse enough to believe that abortion is not murder. That is just disgustingly corrupt.

#98 Jewpaci

Jewpaci
  • Junkies

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

i would definitely adopt a fool rather than pass on my retarded shit but there's a good chance your bitch is gonna want her own kid. They wont be rational or charitable about that shit like us

#99 Bloodriot

Bloodriot
  • Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

Vael is a moral cretin.
Posted Image

#100 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

View PostHoundus, on 09 May 2012 - 12:32 PM, said:

i would definitely adopt a fool rather than pass on my retarded shit but there's a good chance your bitch is gonna want her own kid. They wont be rational or charitable about that shit like us

I have good genes though really I do.

The lady at the mexican restaurant thought I was 17 and checked my ID so clearly I am aging slower than the average human.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<