• Curse Sites
Help

Adoption

would you

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

Poll: Adoption (55 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you ever adopt a child?

1. Yes (7 votes [12.73%])

Percentage of vote: 12.73%

2. No (4 votes [7.27%])

Percentage of vote: 7.27%

3. Fuck No (5 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

4. If I couldn't have kids (27 votes [49.09%])

Percentage of vote: 49.09%

5. I fucking hate kids (11 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

6. Have my own children & adopt just like cheaper by the dozen (1 votes [1.82%])

Percentage of vote: 1.82%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Envenom.

Envenom.
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

well just noticed in my geog class that the world has got 7 billion ppl now and rising obv

was just thinking about how bad traffic must be in china/India, I can barely stand it in London, I honestly think that there are too many people around, cant get around town without touching people and what rly gets me is when retards stand in doors like it's a fucking chill out zone, always got 2 awkwardly walk thru doors past 10 ppl who coulnt stop anywhere else, fuck

anyway this got me thinking that if I did want kids I would adopt, a lot of disadvantaged kids, problem is too many people, get fucked up, have kids, fuck up there kids and the cycle goes on leading to retards standing in doors etc

I would rather adopt a child, and change an existing life, then create a new one and just add to the numbers

this is my logic, just typed this this is my train of thought

ok

also wtf happened to AJ, my avatar that i loved is gone, and I got banned/grey named for like a while or something, im confus

#2 AwesoMegAmazing

AwesoMegAmazing
  • Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

Posted Image

View PostDuckers, on 09 February 2011 - 04:05 PM, said:

I eat McDonalds every day

View PostDuckers, on 12 June 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Can't ever really go wrong with McDonalds.

View PostDuckers, on 08 August 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Get that girl a Happy Meal and she will never leave you.

#3 Andon

Andon
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sen'jin
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

imo adopting a child is way better for society than getting an own child.
1) You make an orphan/poor african/etc happy, if you get an own child his/her life wouldnt change
2) There are too many fucking people on this planet, which will become a HUGE Problem

Problem is, it is no option for a lot of parents because they wont feel emotionaly connected enough to an adopted child or WANT to have a child from their own flesh, like saving their genes or w/e.
Also, its WAY harder to adopt a child than getting on. Going through a long process, which is mostly not allowed for gay, poor, or busy parents is so much harder for parents than just stick your dick in

#4 Envenom.

Envenom.
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Alonsus
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Retribution

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostAndon, on 07 May 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

imo adopting a child is way better for society than getting an own child.
1) You make an orphan/poor african/etc happy, if you get an own child his/her life wouldnt change
2) There are too many fucking people on this planet, which will become a HUGE Problem

Problem is, it is no option for a lot of parents because they wont feel emotionaly connected enough to an adopted child or WANT to have a child from their own flesh, like saving their genes or w/e.
Also, its WAY harder to adopt a child than getting on. Going through a long process, which is mostly not allowed for gay, poor, or busy parents is so much harder for parents than just stick your dick in

love it

also 'poor African' nobody else is poor right

#5 Andon

Andon
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sen'jin
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

just an example thats why I added /etc... Could also be somewhere else or a even local, but you get the idea. Its about getting someone out of a miserable and inhuman life to give him parents, a home, education and everythin necessary to live. Adopting a child of a rich family would make no sense

#6 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

It's an issue that they don't have your genes, I'd prefer if I ever had kids that they have my genes. IDK why exactly, I assume it's just the natural way to feel about it. It does make sense to adopt from a utilitarian sort of perspective though. I'd only adopt if I couldn't have kids myself I think, can't just ignore the preference.

#7 AwesoMegAmazing

AwesoMegAmazing
  • Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

View PostAndon, on 07 May 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

it is no option for a lot of parents because they wont feel emotionaly connected enough to an adopted child

On a serious note, this is the main reason I'll never adopt. If I adopted, and then accidentally had another child that was my own flesh and blood, I would feel terrible because I'm sure I'd treat the two children differently.

I don't trust myself enough to have as much love for an adopted child as I would have for a child of my own. It would be unfair to the child I adopted.

#8 wrathebe

wrathebe
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/1/.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:34 PM

I was about to be a dad this summer, not anymore though. If I couldn't have children myself I would've liked being able to adopt a baby at some point.

#9 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

View Postwrathebe, on 07 May 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

I was about to be a dad this summer, not anymore though. If I couldn't have children myself I would've liked being able to adopt a baby at some point.

i hope your not revering to abortion.  imo is abortion in the 21 century just the most pathetic thing you can do.
Posted Image

#10 yourmomrofl

yourmomrofl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

the problem of overpopulation is created by nonwhite people yet only people white people care about it.

View PostZenneroth, on 03 March 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

Alright, so I've started experimenting with alcohol (only 20 so I can't go out to bars yet) and last weekend my brother and I were chillin out, watching netflix, and I started drinking at around 10 in the morning. I get tipsy and keep around that level till about 6 PM, then after the buzz wore off I felt like shit. It wasn't necisarily a headache, the best I can describe it is how you feel when you are really fucking tired but not sleepy. Anyway I tried to get feeling better by drinking water but I didn't feel any better until I woke up the next morning.

#11 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

View Postyourmomrofl, on 07 May 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

the problem of overpopulation is created by nonwhite people yet only people white people care about it.

White people are part of the problem, just less directly. The pope is certainly white.

#12 wrathebe

wrathebe
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 2/2/2/0/1/.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

View PostNotes on a matchbox, on 07 May 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

i hope your not revering to abortion.  imo is abortion in the 21 century just the most pathetic thing you can do.

my ex-girlfriend was in a caraccident

Edited by wrathebe, 07 May 2012 - 05:50 PM.

#13 yourmomrofl

yourmomrofl
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Vashj
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Blood

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

people against abortion are blinded by retarded christian values, an unborn kid's life should only depend on the will of its parents

ideally, parents should be able to get rid of the child soon after birth too, if it's disabled or very sick, like in sparta. unfortunately the idiotic christian morality is rooted in people's minds enough that they think it's something evil, slaughtering innocent, defenseless human beings!

View PostZenneroth, on 03 March 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

Alright, so I've started experimenting with alcohol (only 20 so I can't go out to bars yet) and last weekend my brother and I were chillin out, watching netflix, and I started drinking at around 10 in the morning. I get tipsy and keep around that level till about 6 PM, then after the buzz wore off I felt like shit. It wasn't necisarily a headache, the best I can describe it is how you feel when you are really fucking tired but not sleepy. Anyway I tried to get feeling better by drinking water but I didn't feel any better until I woke up the next morning.

#14 Andon

Andon
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sen'jin
  • Raserei / Frenzy

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

what exactly is pathetic about it ?

#15 Buglamp

Buglamp
  • Members

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

Well we know what this thread is going to be about now.

#16 AwesoMegAmazing

AwesoMegAmazing
  • Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

View Postyourmomrofl, on 07 May 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

slaughtering innocent, defenseless human beings!

#17 Dunc

Dunc
  • Junkies
  • Goblinclass_name
  • EU-Agamaggan
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline
  • LocationEngland

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

going to adopt a kid when I'm 30 if I have a stable job
that's all we'll have when the world is through

#18 Shipupi

Shipupi
  • Members
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Detheroc
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents:

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:50 PM

people against abortion are blinded by retarded christian values, an unborn kid's life should only depend on the will of its parents

ideally, parents should be able to get rid of the child soon after birth too, if it's disabled or very sick, like in sparta. unfortunately the idiotic christian morality is rooted in people's minds enough that they think it's something evil, slaughtering innocent, defenseless human beings!

welp this sounds like the best idea
Posted Image

#19 AwesoMegAmazing

AwesoMegAmazing
  • Members
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostShipupi, on 07 May 2012 - 07:50 PM, said:

welp this sounds like the best idea

Don't you wish we could all just murder our mistakes instead of accepting them, learning to move on with them, and dealing with the consequences for the rest of our lives?

#20 Nejim_Beshraavi

Nejim_Beshraavi
  • Members
  • LocationBetelgeuse

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:25 PM

if you're too stupid to put a rubber tube over your dick while fucking a girl you have to face the consequences and not like saying "oh well i don't want to have it lets just kill cuz i have the power and the will and i don't want anything to do with my own child" take responsibility for your actions  and that is not christian thinking thats normal ethical thinking. and only because it's sick or disabled it doen't mean that it doesn't deserves to live. what because it won't do anything in life that is meaningful?
i highly doubt that you will do anything bettter so don't lift yourself upon others

View PostAwesoMegAmazing, on 07 May 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

Don't you wish we could all just murder our mistakes instead of accepting them, learning to move on with them, and dealing with the consequences for the rest of our lives?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<